The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Need help please!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2016, 08:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need help please!!

Hey guys i got an 04 g coupe manuel & yesterday i went out to start my car & nothing. I thought maybe i just need a jump or a push start but neither worked. The key remote is still unlocking & locking the car also when i turn the key in the ignition & all the lights come on even the radio. What could it be guys? I got a buddy saying its my starter but another buddy says its my battery

Old 12-09-2016, 09:05 PM
Received 115 Likes on 98 Posts
You got a multimeter? It'll help greatly to diagnose the battery.

Old 12-09-2016, 09:37 PM
My girlfriends dad has one ima check it out tomorrow i hope thats what it is

Old 12-10-2016, 12:44 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Gasoline motors need 3 things to run: Spark, fuel and oxygen. Any of those 3 could be the problem but our cars definitely don't like weak batteries, causes all kinds of hard to diagnose issues. You've also given us almost no helpful info to try and diagnose the issue. Has the car run fine up until now, do you have an SES light lit up on the dash, how many miles on the car, any history of this problem pop up in the past, how long have you owned the car and so on and so on.

No offense but your post makes me think you need to have it towed to a shop or a trusted mechanic friend to come over and look at it to figure out what's wrong. We can only guess at this point with what you've given us and that helps no one........

Old 12-10-2016, 12:52 AM
I bought it used from the dealer have had it for 2 months now & it has 94 thousand miles i had the cam shafts changed last month & the check engine soon came on on monday but i was waiting till today to take it into the shop to get that looked at not knowing that it wouldn't start yesterday.

Old 12-10-2016, 08:00 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
OK good, it's going to the right place......

Old 12-10-2016, 08:42 AM
Super Moderator

Received 196 Likes on 177 Posts
Front and rear cameras, tire pressure for all four tires can display on screen,folding side view mir
Originally Posted by Fonz
Hey guys i got an 04 g coupe manuel & yesterday i went out to start my car & nothing. I thought maybe i just need a jump or a push start but neither worked. The key remote is still unlocking & locking the car also when i turn the key in the ignition & all the lights come on even the radio. What could it be guys? I got a buddy saying its my starter but another buddy says its my battery
Test your battery!

Name:  MyPictures102409006.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  84.5 KB

Telcoman

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.