The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Local exhaust owners.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2017, 01:21 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Local exhaust owners.

Is there anyone locally in the charlotte or concord northcarolina area with a Motordyne exhaust or the topspeed? Finding a meet and trying to attend one recently has not been working for me being that school and personal things tend to outweigh them. If you do, send me a pm and hopefully we can meet so I can hear a real comparison.
Thanks.

Old 01-12-2017, 06:58 AM
Super Moderator

Received 1,018 Likes on 936 Posts
Ha are you joking? Literally the two ends of the quality spectrum with those two exhausts, and one is not even worth researching.

Old 01-12-2017, 11:41 PM
Lmao, i'm well aware how the two are different and that the topspeed probably sounds like ****, but I wouldn't know that if I wasn't there firsthand to properly evaluate it. As I've heard and read many times, VIDEOS don't do exhaust clips justice. It'd be nice if you actually contributed to the question or just kept on scrolling through the forms.

Old 01-13-2017, 06:00 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
There's a lot more to an exhaust than just the sound. Power gains, build quality, material quality, fitment, etc. We're all just amused that with your question you went from the best to one of the worst choices in one sentence.

Oh and BTW The USA was built on the concept of freedom of speech so asking someone to keep their opinion to themselves here is akin to beating your head against a brick wall until your skull splits open, ie. you're doing it wrong. Especially a long time member that has contributed more to this forum than you will ever hope to so chill out a bit, grow a thicker skin and enjoy your stay with us however long that might be.

Old 01-13-2017, 12:05 PM
Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts
G35 coupe 6mt
Just go with MD man, once installed, you won't regret and you be glad and proud with the sound and you'll feel like your manhood grew a couple of inches...

The following users liked this post:
Blue Dream (01-13-2017)
Old 01-13-2017, 12:17 PM

lolololol^^^

Old 01-14-2017, 01:16 AM
Originally Posted by Blue Dream
There's a lot more to an exhaust than just the sound. Power gains, build quality, material quality, fitment, etc. We're all just amused that with your question you went from the best to one of the worst choices in one sentence.

Oh and BTW The USA was built on the concept of freedom of speech so asking someone to keep their opinion to themselves here is akin to beating your head against a brick wall until your skull splits open, ie. you're doing it wrong. Especially a long time member that has contributed more to this forum than you will ever hope to so chill out a bit, grow a thicker skin and enjoy your stay with us however long that might be.
I didn't mean to come off aggressively, I was just a bit perplexed that he would comment without contribution. I'm aware of the other things that come with an exhaust, but my main question was geared more towards the sound. Sorry once again if it sounded defensive, not my intentions.

Old 01-14-2017, 07:06 AM

No worries, thanks for the heads up. We've got a dysfunctional family here so I always expect the unexpected lol.

Old 02-03-2017, 02:19 PM
So I guess it's still a no then. :s

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.