The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Any suggestions

Old 07-20-2017, 02:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any suggestions

I just got a 2005 infiniti g35 coupe I've had it for 3 months I'm going to do the oil change I was wondering what's the best oil for my car I like to race it and also what are the best spark plugs for it?

Old 07-20-2017, 06:09 PM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Erick these questions can be found by doing a simple search on the forum using the search tool here or Google. It's a new member's responsibility to use these tools for answers before asking these kinds of questions as each of them has been addressed literally thousands of times on here..

Welcome to the family, we are the premiere site for all things G and hope you enjoy your stay.

Old 07-21-2017, 12:02 AM
Received 1,132 Likes on 1,002 Posts
Blue is right, use our Search but that won't answer your question 100%!

Originally Posted by Erick Garcia
I just got a 2005 infiniti g35 coupe I've had it for 3 months I'm going to do the oil change I was wondering what's the best oil for my car I like to race it and also what are the best spark plugs for it?
Erick, you're a new member so I won't have you for asking a question that's been answered a gazillion times! How about if I ask you a question, "What did the previous owner use for motor oil?" Buying a used car it's important to get a maintenance schedule with the car, which will tell you how it's been treated until you took possession...which might also, answer your question! My coupe (Slick) is on a strict diet of Mobil1 synthetic (Costco) and WIX oil filters! (most quality auto parts stores)
Gary

Old 07-21-2017, 01:16 AM
Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts
Put it off another month and wait to see where your racing career takes you.

Old 07-21-2017, 05:37 AM
Super Moderator

Received 196 Likes on 177 Posts
Front and rear cameras, tire pressure for all four tires can display on screen,folding side view mir
Originally Posted by Erick Garcia
Use 5w-30 oil

I hope your racing is at a track and not on public streets.

With an almost thirteen year old vehicle many parts are at or near end of life. Racing it will place additional stress on your vehicle so make sure you have deep pockets and be prepared to spend thousands of dollars should that become necessary. If this is your only vehicle and you need it to get to work you may want to consider your racing idea.

Good luck

Telcoman

Last edited by telcoman; 07-21-2017 at 07:11 AM.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.