The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

What do you hate about YOUR G35?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 09:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did you really post a picture of someone's ****? Grow up, that's just rediculous.

Old 06-10-2010, 09:41 AM
JBF
Received 686 Likes on 365 Posts
what does any of this bickering have to do with what you hate about your G35???

G35 is not a "fast" car...get over it. You should have already known that when you bought a 3400 lb car with less than 300hp. The G35/350z were intended for all around performance, not drag racing...stop racing from stop light to stop light...that makes you an idiot

RICE stands for Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements.

The 10 second hondas we see that are also "rice" are more/less show cars too. get the whole story before you label people.

I have a decal on my car...does that make me rice?

Back to the topic at hand

The only thing I hate about my G35 is that I'm still paying on it...

Old 06-11-2010, 08:03 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by FinallyGotaG
what does any of this bickering have to do with what you hate about your G35???

G35 is not a "fast" car...get over it. You should have already known that when you bought a 3400 lb car with less than 300hp. The G35/350z were intended for all around performance, not drag racing...stop racing from stop light to stop light...that makes you an idiot

RICE stands for Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements.

The 10 second hondas we see that are also "rice" are more/less show cars too. get the whole story before you label people.

I have a decal on my car...does that make me rice?

Back to the topic at hand

The only thing I hate about my G35 is that I'm still paying on it...
WOW, if your G is not fast, then you do not know sh*t about driving. Or you drive around a real stock car for a daily driver. I do not know many 10 sec show Honda's. RICE has nothing to do with "cosmetics". It has everything to do with an Asian car companies vehicles. B/c we as americans THINK we are better than everyone else (the problem with the public in the USA) we make fun of others, like hahaha look at those "ricers", b/c in Japan they eat rice. How old are you? When I was 16 or 17 I had a honda accord lxi hatchback coupe, totally factory stock on the outside, even the 13" wheels with plastic hub covers. The engine on the other hand had small details done that suck out the hp. I would race all of these guys with their American cars and they called me a "ricer", not b/c I had an AUTOZONE special (this is what we called the ppl you are trying to call ricers) but b/c my little 4 cyl JAPANESE made car was crazy fast for a little 4 cyl, and also they would ask are you burning rice in your tank, b/c there was no rumble or loud exhaust, just my little Honda spinning tires up through 3rd sometimes 4th gear, even at a rolling 30mph if I smashed the gas to the floor the damn would spin tires. That was all about 16 years ago, so if you were using rice to explain what you think it is more than 16 years ago then ok, I will give you the benefit of the doubt, otherwise you are just a wet behind the ears little punk who is probably my illegitimate child.

Old 06-11-2010, 08:54 AM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
so you think G35s are fast then?

do you also think your accord lxi was fast? You didn't mention an engine swap or a turbo so how fast could it have been and what were you racing?

spinning 13s isnt really hard, my friend had a b18 nonvtec(140hp) withth oem 13s on it and it spun like crazy

I mean i agree with you that 10 second hondas aren't rice but I don't understand what the hell you are trying to say

your post reminds me of this guy who had a b16a swapped ef sedan which looked all stock and beat but it was giving my celica gt-s a run for its money, the guy drove like a lunatic in traffic though...seemed a bit unstable

Old 06-11-2010, 10:08 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by G3LU5
WOW, if your G is not fast, then you do not know sh*t about driving. Or you drive around a real stock car for a daily driver. I do not know many 10 sec show Honda's. RICE has nothing to do with "cosmetics". It has everything to do with an Asian car companies vehicles. B/c we as americans THINK we are better than everyone else (the problem with the public in the USA) we make fun of others, like hahaha look at those "ricers", b/c in Japan they eat rice. How old are you? When I was 16 or 17 I had a honda accord lxi hatchback coupe, totally factory stock on the outside, even the 13" wheels with plastic hub covers. The engine on the other hand had small details done that suck out the hp. I would race all of these guys with their American cars and they called me a "ricer", not b/c I had an AUTOZONE special (this is what we called the ppl you are trying to call ricers) but b/c my little 4 cyl JAPANESE made car was crazy fast for a little 4 cyl, and also they would ask are you burning rice in your tank, b/c there was no rumble or loud exhaust, just my little Honda spinning tires up through 3rd sometimes 4th gear, even at a rolling 30mph if I smashed the gas to the floor the damn would spin tires. That was all about 16 years ago, so if you were using rice to explain what you think it is more than 16 years ago then ok, I will give you the benefit of the doubt, otherwise you are just a wet behind the ears little punk who is probably my illegitimate child.

The G is not fast. Neither was your honda.

Quicker than the average american pig sedan, perhaps, but not fast by ANY means.

When you can do 0-60 somewhere in the mid 4 second range, I'll tell you you have a "fast" car.

And BTW, just because your little honda had no traction and spun tires all over the place does moean it was fast. A fast car actually puts the power to the ground in a meaningful way.

Old 06-11-2010, 10:42 AM
JBF
Received 686 Likes on 365 Posts
I know plenty about driving...just because I don't feel its necessary to race all the time doesn't mean I don't know. And in the PRESENT day(stop living in the past old man river) RICE stands for the above mentioned definition.

I can spin the tires on my fwd daily car all day long...doesnt make it fast.

The comment about asians eating rice was inappropriate and I think some ethics training may benefit you.

I'm 28 years old so I guess I may be a little wet behind the ears. But I at least understand that trash talking on an internet forum is immature. Call me a punk if you will but 95% of people here will agree that if the G35 isn't FI, 5.5-5.8 second 0-60 time is NOT fast by todays sports car standards

Sorry if i upset you father

Old 06-11-2010, 11:08 AM
Received 770 Likes on 604 Posts
The G is definitely not a fast car, its just faster then your average car.

Back on topic:
Another problem with my car that popped back up again is the noisy valve-train issue, still don't know how to fix it or what its caused from.

Old 06-11-2010, 11:27 AM
automatic door locks and windows are effed

Old 06-11-2010, 12:55 PM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by FinallyGotaG
I know plenty about driving...just because I don't feel its necessary to race all the time doesn't mean I don't know. And in the PRESENT day(stop living in the past old man river) RICE stands for the above mentioned definition.

I can spin the tires on my fwd daily car all day long...doesnt make it fast.

The comment about asians eating rice was inappropriate and I think some ethics training may benefit you.

I'm 28 years old so I guess I may be a little wet behind the ears. But I at least understand that trash talking on an internet forum is immature. Call me a punk if you will but 95% of people here will agree that if the G35 isn't FI, 5.5-5.8 second 0-60 time is NOT fast by todays sports car standards

Sorry if i upset you father
seriously, one trip to the drag strip is enough to let you know your car isn't fast

Old 06-11-2010, 02:35 PM
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
but is an all around good car

Old 06-11-2010, 07:29 PM
WOW, if your G is not fast, then you do not know sh*t about driving.
The G really isn't that fast of a car, but it was never really meant to be.
They wouldn't have added a stupid dual mass flywheel if it was!!!

Old 06-11-2010, 07:36 PM
Received 484 Likes on 430 Posts
when u guys say the g isnt fast, thats in comparison to other v6 cars out there? and since the g and z are the same cars u guys saying the z isnt a fast car niether? or the z is faster cus of the weight diff?

Old 06-11-2010, 07:58 PM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
Originally Posted by saywat?
when u guys say the g isnt fast, thats in comparison to other v6 cars out there? and since the g and z are the same cars u guys saying the z isnt a fast car niether? or the z is faster cus of the weight diff?
The z isn't a fast car by most people's standards either. You have to realize for the sporty class the z and g are it is one of the slowest cars. Sure it is faster than most grocery grabbers, but that isn't even always true with some of the new cars out there.

The g and z aren't great platforms to be one of the fastest cars on the streets and unless people are willing to drop tens of thousands on their car it isn't ever going to be near the fastest. Look how hard it is for our cars to even break 10 seconds on the 1/4 mile. These cars weren't meant to be super fast, they have nice pep to them and are awesome cars but they won't be winning any kinds of races and people need to accept that.

Old 06-11-2010, 08:05 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
The seatbelts cut into my neck.

Old 06-11-2010, 09:25 PM
Received 484 Likes on 430 Posts
Originally Posted by Xet
The z isn't a fast car by most people's standards either. You have to realize for the sporty class the z and g are it is one of the slowest cars. Sure it is faster than most grocery grabbers, but that isn't even always true with some of the new cars out there.

The g and z aren't great platforms to be one of the fastest cars on the streets and unless people are willing to drop tens of thousands on their car it isn't ever going to be near the fastest. Look how hard it is for our cars to even break 10 seconds on the 1/4 mile. These cars weren't meant to be super fast, they have nice pep to them and are awesome cars but they won't be winning any kinds of races and people need to accept that.
what class of cars are u guys comparing the g/z to that makes it considered slow?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What do you hate about YOUR G35?