The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

What do you hate about YOUR G35?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 12:42 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by urbnmat
i had this happen in my mustang once....turns out the cop read the last number wrong on my plate...it was the same body style color and everything...they boxed me in at a local gas station with four squad cars...then when they checked and found out they got an attitude with me and the one cop had the nerve to call me lucky
Some cops are dicks. Specifically when they realize they are the dumbas$!
your luck sounds like mine.

Old 07-10-2008, 03:50 PM
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts
haha when i pull someone over i tend to give them the benefit of the doubt unless they like run a stop sign intentionally like ill be parked right where they can see me then they start arguing they didnt...its like okay a lil honestly would go a long way

Old 07-10-2008, 05:04 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by volcom_koda
Some cops are dicks.
haha when i pull someone over....

Last edited by volcom_koda; 07-10-2008 at 05:09 PM.
Old 07-10-2008, 05:24 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by jlp87
i just got the car.. and the only thing i hate about it so far.. is the huge FACTORY AUTOMATIC SHIFT ****!!
it's there to remind you bought the sucky version

Old 07-10-2008, 09:05 PM
Received 205 Likes on 182 Posts
i had this happen in my mustang once....turns out the cop read the last number wrong on my plate...it was the same body style color and everything...they boxed me in at a local gas station with four squad cars...then when they checked and found out they got an attitude with me and the one cop had the nerve to call me lucky
whats with cops that do that? after they found out that the car was not stolen they wanted to search the car for anything illegal... i said "No sir you cant" the officer said "why not" i said "because you have no reason to the car is mine, you stopped me because you thought the car was stolen and its not". they said nothing and i left

Old 07-10-2008, 09:19 PM
Banned
Received 53 Likes on 42 Posts
NO backseat Leg Room and if you are Tall or just have a Big Head you are ****ed.

Old 07-10-2008, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by Evil Wayzz
NO backseat Leg Room and if you are Tall or just have a Big Head you are ****ed.
the G has a quite roomy backseat compared to most coupes... IMO

Old 07-11-2008, 12:16 PM
Geee Man
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
haha when i pull someone over i tend to give them the benefit of the doubt unless they like run a stop sign intentionally like ill be parked right where they can see me then they start arguing they didnt...its like okay a lil honestly would go a long way

Move to Cali I'm tired of tickets

Old 07-11-2008, 01:34 PM
1. non-brembo for the 06 models!
2. cheap-looking radio/cd player display....
3. slowness of sport shifter...

I STILL LOVE MY G THO!

Old 07-12-2008, 04:03 PM
Originally Posted by jimcambell
I hate that it's sitting in the parking lot right now on a sunny, slightly cloudy 75-80 degree day and I'm sitting here at my desk at work.....
haha thats what i always think.. gazing out the window.. i always feel bad when its hot out and my car is out there gettin burned up!

Old 07-12-2008, 04:05 PM
i wish both the brake light circles would be on instead of the little leds and just the one cirlce (reminds me of a skyline)

Old 07-12-2008, 04:16 PM
i dont know if i should post it in here but... i really hate how hot air comes through the dash and ac vents when im pullin.. it sometimes fogs my windsheild.. and just makes it hot in my car even at night!!! anything that can help prevent this?

Old 07-12-2008, 04:24 PM
Originally Posted by haywordvq35
i wish both the brake light circles would be on instead of the little leds and just the one cirlce (reminds me of a skyline)
if you have the cash you can have it done...

Old 07-12-2008, 04:25 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
-When my wife tries to get out of the car ( especially on a small incline ) and the door opens annnnnnnd comes right back to hit her shins! Foot chopper! I remember when i vacuum it got my a$$ a couple of times too.

-Rattles here and there, i have one in my passenger side rear panel.

-Heat from engine sucks

-Wears out tires like crazy! ( rears )

-The small a$$ oil filter. Are you serious! You seen the size of that thing! My old civics filter was twice the size.

-Paint sucks! Super soft and hard to detail

-A/T should have 6 gears instead of 5

Thats about it, but when you sit inside to drive it you forget it all. ^_^

Old 07-13-2008, 06:50 AM
Although I know EVERYONE here really LOVES this Car (2007 G35X - 15 months 11.5K on the clock), I hate:

The paint job (Obsedian Black - love the look, but the paint job is Thin..). Scratches way way too easily.

The interior gauge lighting & LCD screen should Adjust to the lighting outside, in other words, the intensity should be able to be set at the desired level and adjust acordingly [Caddy CTS style].

A better located [in the console with a very poor angle] or more preferable, a second outlet to plug in chargers, etc.

More availble car data should be on the LCD screen (I don't have a NAVI). A digital clock readout, for instance, (this is not a deal breaker by any means).

The Fog lights should have been wired to be on as Driving lights only or at least be able to be turned on with the parking lights. The fog lights should have been HID as well.

The side view mirrors should have had integral lane changing signals !! And maybe side light markers aas well ala BMW, Volkswagen, Audi...

But as others have said it well, when U get behind the wheel of this car, this lists tends to MELT away like a butter on hot toast...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What do you hate about YOUR G35?