The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Super G35 800+hp

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 03-01-2006, 05:19 PM
Received 39 Likes on 29 Posts
anyone watch PINKS? 3/5 races for title on speedchannel.

Old 03-01-2006, 09:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For pinks you won't see my car with 20" wheels.
You will see my car with 17's and slicks with 110 octane and a huge shot of nitrous in top of the turbos at 30+ psi. LOL

Old 03-01-2006, 09:58 PM
Exclamation I just have to let you know

Let me first tell you who I am, and then I will comment on your post.
I am one of the biggest car nuts you will ever see. You can find some of my cars at this site http://www.cardomain.com/ride/808731/1

I was educated about cars by the owner of a company called Pettit Racing, and I was a part of that company for a few years. I even went to racing school with the owner of Pettit Racing,not because he needed the training, but because he wanted to help me complete the course. He has been a professional auto racer for over 10 years now. Look up the website ...pettitracing.com. The red RX7 you see a my Cardomain site was built from ground up for me when I was at Pettit and it also became the show car. The RX7 has a twin Turbo 2 rotor 715 RWHP, The Jaguar has a twin turbo 825 RWHP Arden setup, My G "HAD" 513 RWHP with a 4.5 letre motor until something went wrong, and I plan to take it to SGP Racing as soon as they have the time to complete it. I have met with the owner of SGP, and if you mention the guy that use to be with Pettit Racing, he will remember me. I also have a 2003 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo with 847 RWHP, not streetable.
This is to show you that I am heavy into cars and I am not easily fooled ,and I am going to get into why I am posting this in a minute.

I was in Japan 2 months ago at the Top Secret Factory where they have that V8 motor installed. I did not get to drive in it because they are trying to get it to 950 hp without blowing it up.

My Porsche mechanic is one of the team mechanics for the Budwiser Funny Drag car which is 1865 HP.

Now here is my reason for posting. My Mechanic and I were reading your posts and he almost fell out of his chair! I did not understand what he was laughing about at first until he explained that the kind of HP you are claiming in your Supra and your G35 would not fit under the hood of your cars! Look at the cars that have 1000+ hp and look at the body of the cars. The engine block that could hold that much power would not fit in a stock body, not to mention the size of the turbo it would take to get that kind of HP would not fit under the hood of a stock body. You would have to increase the Width and height of the car. That's just my first point.

Second point, the list of items you have listed and you claim you spent over $100000 does not add up unless you purchase that list 3 times.

My Posche was built my PorscheTech in Florida from ground up for less than $100000. My Jaguar was sent to England to Arden Inc for upgrades, and round trip for less than $100000. My RX7, even though I got it done for cost, was stripped down to the bone and rebuilt for less than $100000. Even if I had paid full price, it would have been less than $100000.

So your claims are without merit.

If you need for me to give you more facts, I will have the pro's that have done my cars respond and I will post it for all to see.

I am a Physician by profession, so I am well traveled, and also well educated in auto power because of the people I hire.

So if you are going to make these kinds of claims, please make sure that the people that read your posts don't know better.

Good Luck

Last edited by mikita; 03-01-2006 at 10:49 PM.
Old 03-01-2006, 10:47 PM
Exclamation Where in AZ are you ?

I live in Carefree AZ. My Porsche is in Az for the upcoming Porsche club event. Send me a line and I will meet up with you. There is a road call Carefree Hwy where the big boys run 1 1/2 mile races for $5000 to $10000, depends on who you race. If you want to prove to the readers on this site that your car really has the kind of power you claim, send me a line, and I will give you the date and time. The kind of cars that show up are Ferrari F40's 800+ hp, Viper Venom's 800+ hp , Porsche GT 600+ hp, 911 turbo's 500+ hp and this 900hp Corvette that always come in second.....lol . So come play with the big boys, and bring cash only, because we dont know you !

mikita9@aol.com

Last edited by mikita; 03-02-2006 at 01:11 PM.
Old 03-02-2006, 12:23 AM
mikita: You may be a car freak, but not well educated! I have seen 4 cylinder cars with almost 250hp per cylinder = 1000. I wish that I didn't spent that, but unfortunately I did. Do you realize that I had alot custom parts made such as a custom radiator for $2,000.00 Dude you're very stupid. How can you claim what I spent or I didn't? Do I have anything to prove to you. You want to buy my car? If you do I will show you all my receipts. By the way I have nothing stock mechanically. You have no clue. Go to Suprastore.com and you can buy at least 3 Supra's with well over 1000HP. Sean at SPG racing will soon have over 1000hp in his own personal G35. If you call around shops or mechanics that knows what they're doing, they will laugh about you. You spend the money you can get over 1000HP under any hood!

Old 03-02-2006, 12:25 AM
I am a director for a Mercedes-Benz dealership and my mechanics will be laughing about your comments tomorrow. Hard to get: yes Impossible: no.
A real car freak should understand more about cars. Go back to racing school and maybe learn something about engines.

Old 03-02-2006, 12:34 AM
I am in Scottsdale. I know those races AND THEY KNOW ME VERY WELL. That is where I made most of my money in racing. My car is in San Diego right now and I am in my house in Beverly Hills. I will be going there in about a month. I will be happy to race against you or anyone there. Let the Viper Venom guy that I don't the have the same 600hp car that I use to have (1 of 2 loses out of about 50 races in that area in the past) and make that at least a $5,000.00 challenge, so I can come back and laugh in the forums. No games if you or anyone wants to race me. Make sure that you bring the money with you. Slicks will be allowed.

Old 03-02-2006, 12:57 PM
Thumbs down You are making a fool of yourself

I will stoop to your level for a few lines.....I can tell from your posts that you are a person searching for attention. Well you wont get any "WOWS" from me.
You are talking to someone way out of your league. There are at least 16 to 17 guys that race at this location, and the cheapest car in this group is my 2003 Porsche Turbo. Even the 2006 Corvette is worth more than my Porsche because he spent over $150000 to get it to this point.
My first hint that you are fibbing is that you said that you know this group of law breakers and that you have raced against us...
Rule number one...we do not race against cars that need NOS to keep up, because we have seen cars blow up and damage other cars in the same race.
Rule number two...If someone in the group did not bring you, you cant race because we accept checks. We don't like rubber !
You keep talking about "SLICKS"...now why the hell would you need "SLICKS" when its a rolling start from 50 mph? You think "SLICKS" will help you at speeds 190 mph +? What are you talking about? What happens if you hit a wet spot? This is not an off the line race, this is a test of REAL horse power, not who has a motor that is only good for one race!

Like I said , you are way out of your league! All of us in the group have the HP to climb over 200 mph, so we don't worry about HP anymore, we are more interested in "Aerodynamics". The people in this group that are having trouble keeping the car in a straight line at high speeds over 185 have even sent there cars to North Carolina to a Wind Tunnel to correct their problems, which can cost as much as $50,000 an hour. So you see, like I said, you are not in the same league. If you look at the footage from 2003 of the Silver State Run, you will see my Porsche. The Silver State is a race where we run 90 miles and whoever can maintain max speed longer will win.

So you see I am not one of the 13 year old that read your posts and get all excited. It seems like I am not the only one on here that thinks that you are full of it, I have been reading a few of the response, and I am not as harsh as they are. One think I can say is " THOSE RIMS"!!!.....even if I was paid to put them on my car, I would not. Look at the rims on my Cars, I have to put the best or non at all.

You are a manager at a dealer? I spend more on a weekend of racing than you make in a year. I know I sound like a snob, but I am not, you just bring out the worst in me. You talk about my education, I am sure you mean knowledge of cars and not University education, because as i said before, by profession, I am a Physician. but if you are so "educated", you would have seeing in my post that I said that I have mechanics that work for me, and I get my info from them. One is the Chief Mechanic for a Pro Drag Funny car.
By the way one of the guys that do these street races, is the son or son inlaw of the owner of the Mercedes dealer in Phoenix, another is the owner of 3 furniture stores on Scottsdale Rd, and another is the owner of a major jewelery store on Camelback Rd. So trust me I am the poorest out there. The only think I have over them is my driving skills.

Rule of thumb in straight line racing is...the one with the most money wins, and Track Road racing, the one with the most skills wins. I don't think you have a chance in either.
So, in closing, the only reason you have been winning is because you have not come up against one of us......trust me, you would have remembered.

Last edited by mikita; 03-02-2006 at 01:29 PM.
Old 03-02-2006, 01:18 PM
Balelo....you need to stop! You are making a fool out of yourself. Its bad enough that you post pictures of your car with rims like that, but to make the kind of claims that you are making just makes people laugh at you. You say you have 400 gallons of racing fuel in your garage...that shows how stupid you are. You are a danger to yourself. I rent an Airplane hanger to store my racing fuel, as other people I know do, not place it where it posts a danger to my family and other.

You are one of a kind, and thats good news.

Get some help, you seem to need it.

Mike

Last edited by mikita; 03-02-2006 at 01:27 PM.
Old 03-02-2006, 01:31 PM
Balelo dont let these cats talk mess about your car. your car is bad... those arent my favorite rims but its not like you cant afford others. man your car is tight some of the people on this forum need to be slapped.

Old 03-02-2006, 01:38 PM
That sounds like a challenge to see the true whp

Please give me the address I might show up just to see, G's are slow man I know I have one. That's funny you said how your civic is faster then his G, I concur I miss my old beast. H22 EG, Hey Balelo I got a race for you another G35 when your ready pm me.

Originally Posted by AS MIKE
what sad is my Honda will beat your G35 and it didn't cost me much to build it, very reliable car that will eat you out of the water. I do own a G35 and its a weekend car to cruise around in. WRONG car to try and make 800+ HP with.

Why don't you bring it to My Dyno Day March 11th and claim the 6cyl forced induction trophy! Then you can prove yourself.

https://g35driver.com/forums/southern-california/80339-oc-dyno-day-march-25th-2006-irvine-ca.html

Old 03-02-2006, 02:04 PM
ma

makita your cars sounds pretty tight too. how much power are you pushing with the G. and also do u have any parts for sell? i have a 4dr G.

Old 03-02-2006, 02:08 PM
What a pointless Diick-Swinging contest this turned out to be...

The only thing ive learned is how NOT to be when i have money like these dudes "claim" to have...

Old 03-02-2006, 03:03 PM
mikita, if u knew anything about the JZ and RB motors from japan, it is a well known fact that they can produce well over 800WHP on an unmodified block. supras and gt-r's are reknowned for their "bulletproof" motors from the factory. go troll their forums and see what u come up with. in the meanwhile, please stop trolling ours. although i would love to see a video of balelo racing one of mikita's super-duper-engineered-to-perfection-by-a-team-of-professional-mechanics-wind-tunnel-tested, Physician approved cars. lol! hilarious!

Old 03-02-2006, 04:34 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by Pearlcoupeg35
What a pointless Diick-Swinging contest this turned out to be...

The only thing ive learned is how NOT to be when i have money like these dudes "claim" to have...

LMAO! Exactly!

(in the same room, three hours later....)

Mines faster.

No mine.

Well I spent more.

No way man, I did, and did I mention I'm a doctor?

Yeah you did, but you still have no dick, and my G is still faster.

No mine, and I race at a race where all the cool rich people race and when we race we really race the fastest. Did I mention we race?

Fvck off, my G is faster.

No way dooooood. I drove thru a tunnel, or was that a wind tunnel? Did I mention I'm a physician? My a$$ is as big as a hangar. By the way, I race for big money, and my G is faster.

Oh yeah? Well my wheels look like a$$ and I spent way too much money on my car, but it's pretty fast. I've only lost like sometimes or something.....

BARF.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Super G35 800+hp