The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Super G35 800+hp

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 03-27-2006, 09:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i'm just checking to see how the dyno went.

Old 06-10-2006, 05:46 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by mikita
Let me first tell you who I am, and then I will comment on your post.
I am one of the biggest car nuts you will ever see. You can find some of my cars at this site http://www.cardomain.com/ride/808731/1

I was educated about cars by the owner of a company called Pettit Racing, and I was a part of that company for a few years. I even went to racing school with the owner of Pettit Racing,not because he needed the training, but because he wanted to help me complete the course. He has been a professional auto racer for over 10 years now. Look up the website ...pettitracing.com. The red RX7 you see a my Cardomain site was built from ground up for me when I was at Pettit and it also became the show car. The RX7 has a twin Turbo 2 rotor 715 RWHP, The Jaguar has a twin turbo 825 RWHP Arden setup, My G "HAD" 513 RWHP with a 4.5 letre motor until something went wrong, and I plan to take it to SGP Racing as soon as they have the time to complete it. I have met with the owner of SGP, and if you mention the guy that use to be with Pettit Racing, he will remember me. I also have a 2003 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo with 847 RWHP, not streetable.
This is to show you that I am heavy into cars and I am not easily fooled ,and I am going to get into why I am posting this in a minute.

I was in Japan 2 months ago at the Top Secret Factory where they have that V8 motor installed. I did not get to drive in it because they are trying to get it to 950 hp without blowing it up.

My Porsche mechanic is one of the team mechanics for the Budwiser Funny Drag car which is 1865 HP.

Now here is my reason for posting. My Mechanic and I were reading your posts and he almost fell out of his chair! I did not understand what he was laughing about at first until he explained that the kind of HP you are claiming in your Supra and your G35 would not fit under the hood of your cars! Look at the cars that have 1000+ hp and look at the body of the cars. The engine block that could hold that much power would not fit in a stock body, not to mention the size of the turbo it would take to get that kind of HP would not fit under the hood of a stock body. You would have to increase the Width and height of the car. That's just my first point.

Second point, the list of items you have listed and you claim you spent over $100000 does not add up unless you purchase that list 3 times.

My Posche was built my PorscheTech in Florida from ground up for less than $100000. My Jaguar was sent to England to Arden Inc for upgrades, and round trip for less than $100000. My RX7, even though I got it done for cost, was stripped down to the bone and rebuilt for less than $100000. Even if I had paid full price, it would have been less than $100000.

So your claims are without merit.

If you need for me to give you more facts, I will have the pro's that have done my cars respond and I will post it for all to see.

I am a Physician by profession, so I am well traveled, and also well educated in auto power because of the people I hire.

So if you are going to make these kinds of claims, please make sure that the people that read your posts don't know better.

Good Luck

Okay in this league of cars money is nothing to care about, performance and speed is everything. And everything of all reduces to one thing "power to weight ratio".

Most of the times a lot of money and expensives parts dont buy victories. I ve seen daily driven Hondas CRX turbos taking the **** out of a modified corvette or mustang cobra or even porsches. Reality is that if you are in the street racing world, you will need aceleration more than top speed or high HP to win races and of course, less weight in your car.

No matter haw fast is your car, always some one will beat you. Ask Jesse James from monster garage what happend to his super mega astro Cadillac . lol

Old 08-24-2006, 11:55 AM
I hate when threads die with no answers....It is like a movie that gives you the
"TO BE CONTINUED" line....

Old 08-24-2006, 01:49 PM
Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts
Talking

My $ 8000 Motorcycle Will Wax All Yall, And My Dad Can Beat Up Your Dad!:d

Old 08-30-2006, 05:32 PM
Thumbs up pwnd.....

Originally Posted by Pearlcoupeg35
Really funny to read.

Anyone with half a brain and a nice bank account WOULDNT and i repeast WOULD NOT be on a g35 forum claiming this an that.......

i know some dudes with sick cars, large houses, and killer bank accounts, but they would never A. own a G35 (not that G's are bad - just not up to their standards at this point) B. talk shiit on a forum, and C. use the worst grammar and talk **** on a forum about the gayest crap i've ever heard.

im done on this thread. Have fun Diick-Swingers....lemme know who wins the "illegal street race" from Starbucks to the Four Seasons and how much monopoly money you place on the big event!

sorry for bringing this back from the dead, but i just read it for the first time. i am not on here to much.

i totally agree with this statement. my car puts over 400hp to the wheel s/c vortech kit. nothing to brag about, but the point is ppl with money and nice cars do not need to jump on a forum that 60% of the ppl on here are under 30 years old and make less than 100k a year.

second: this is just me but by the sounds of and the tempo of your writing style you seem to be hyped up and blowing alot of smoke with your facts and explanation for things. the few ppl that have posted that appear to know what they are talking about seem to be very calm and understanding. i read this whole thread and it is very ammusing to me. keep it coming i need a laugh at work. haha...

Last edited by SIN3; 08-30-2006 at 05:35 PM.
Old 08-31-2006, 01:06 AM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Wow, this Mikita guy is a ****ing joke. I am currently in medical school, and many of my friends are practicing physicians in both public and private practice. And let me tell you, the vast majority of real physicians don't make $500k, nor do they have banks knocking down their doors, and they certainly don't rent out airplane hangers to store their liquid gold rocket fuel in.

You seriously need to get a grip, because posts like yours really offend me (in fact so much that it prompted me to post for the first time on these forums) because I don't want some rich clown whose fulltime job is probably cashing daddys checks playing it like he's a doctor and he's done the work and has the intellectual capacity necessary to get to this level of acadamia. It's really insulting.

Old 08-31-2006, 02:10 AM
what an old @ss thread to come back. lol, but it was pretty damn funny... I just had to read MOST of it... it did get a little long and drawn out.

Old 09-01-2006, 02:23 PM
Ok I'll add my.0001 cent. People like Mikita, and other greater then thou butt wipes, make me want to grab a high perch with an M107 and take out there gold plated, carbon reinforced blocks at 200 miles an hour. And when they're all burning up in Nitrous and C16, I'll pee out the flame. You would think in the process of acquiring a PhD, one would have taken some chemistry classes. That would tell him that it's N20 not NOS. Oh, and I've seen C16 snuff out an open flame. It is very stable and safe to store, although some local ordinances or home owners insurances require most liquid fuels to be stored outside. My father has 500 gallons of liquid Propane next to his garage and my neighbor has 200 gallons of fuel oil in his basement. I see no greater danger. Besides, I think Kerosene is more flammable and lots of us have that in the garage. Pompous Idiots!

Old 09-02-2006, 04:41 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
this was one serious thread i had fun reading thorugh it!

Old 09-05-2006, 08:48 PM
wow, I spent an hour just to read and reach the last page. Well sometimes people argue for reason but at this point I almost forgot what kept me reading throught the last page. I am a business owner and I do have few partners but one thing for sure that my biggest partner drives Toyota tundra all the time and for what I can see him getting pay once a year. I guess he doesn't need monthly pay check for living. Too me wealth is of the heart and mind. Not of the pocket. And to others I guess is other way around. But interesting post to kill some time before 5pm. hee hee

Old 09-07-2006, 10:30 AM
Originally Posted by bobshuai
wow, I spent an hour just to read and reach the last page. Well sometimes people argue for reason but at this point I almost forgot what kept me reading throught the last page. I am a business owner and I do have few partners but one thing for sure that my biggest partner drives Toyota tundra all the time and for what I can see him getting pay once a year. I guess he doesn't need monthly pay check for living. Too me wealth is of the heart and mind. Not of the pocket. And to others I guess is other way around. But interesting post to kill some time before 5pm. hee hee
Ya, same point. The President and CEO of the company that I work for is worth well over 120million and he drives a 06 Chevy Tahoe or a 2004 corvette. He does also have a 740 BMW, 02 i think, but his wife drives that. Some people aren't car fans. Instead, he has 2 yachts and 7 homes.

Old 10-16-2006, 06:42 PM
Whatever happened here? I don't think homeboy ever posted any dyno numbers or anything! And what of our old friend mikita?

Old 10-16-2006, 07:28 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by DirtySouth
Whatever happened here? I don't think homeboy ever posted any dyno numbers or anything! And what of our old friend mikita?

Let it die!!

Old 10-21-2006, 01:48 PM
the link doesnt work please update

Old 10-21-2006, 05:11 PM
Premier Member

some people don't know how to tune their cars. there are many successful VQ35's running with high boost. just look around and get smart...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Super G35 800+hp