First Accident - hard to look at photos

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 01:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hard sight too look at !!! Glad your ok... and i hope everything works out ok

Old 05-09-2006, 01:02 AM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Glad you walked away from it cars can be replaced. This is clearly his fault you have the right of way and he came from no perpedicular to the lanes. No brainer on this one.

Old 05-09-2006, 01:04 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
amazing that you have survived! congratulations on a soon to be your - new G35, i'm sure.

as far as the rules go, from what i know: dark + no headlights = his fault.

Old 05-09-2006, 01:13 AM
Cactus Hugging Admin
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
That's a total, unfortunately. Make sure that when the insurance company offers you a check, REJECT their first offer. I would go check the KBB value and sale prices of similar vehicles in the area, then use that as my low price.

I'm doing some mgmt work for a body shop these days, and we see this crap every day. Who's your insurance company, and more importantly, who's his?

G

Old 05-09-2006, 01:15 AM
SDG
Are you getting another G ?

Old 05-09-2006, 01:40 AM
I didn't get his information including his insurance...the guy was being taken away in the ambulance, and from what the police officer said, he has a slight concussion. So I'm going to have to wait to get the police report to get all the information.

In regards to getting another G, it held up in this accident and from the prototype that I've seen for the 07 coupe (http://www.infinitihelp.com/Infiniti...pe/Photos.htm), it's going to be at the top of my list.

I really just want my car back in the same condition. I babied that car...only used micro fiber clothes to wash it, a leaf blower to dry it, etc...etc.

And SDG, seriously I was only going 40 MPH at most...think the other guy might have been going pretty fast since he appeared out of no where and jumped right in front of me.

Old 05-09-2006, 02:09 AM
You do have the right of way. Definetely his fault.

Old 05-09-2006, 02:54 AM
wow your totaled car looked almost identical as my blb/blk coupe when i got into an accident, thought it was mine for sec. they didnt total mine cause mine was an 06' 6 weeks old... anyway good to here your OK... try and get a good deal from insurance

Old 05-09-2006, 03:21 AM
glad youre ok, that's the important thing, sorry for your loss

Old 05-09-2006, 03:25 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
wow.. that looks real bad, glad you're ok tho. I'm surprised you just got out of the car like that :P Feel any whip lash the next day ? I know in my accident, I was fine when it happened, but the next day.. i was in pain :P

Old 05-09-2006, 03:33 AM
Canada, eh?

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
glad you werent hurt man and i think it would def be his fault

Old 05-09-2006, 03:35 AM
glad you're ok, man that sucks... gl.

Old 05-09-2006, 07:34 AM
An Army of One...
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
First off WOW! Glad you made it out unhurt! Its good to see that the G can withstand such impact and keep on rollin.

Now it will be hard to ticket either of you since its your word against his. You also said you drank 2 beers? That is just plain stupid. Drinking and driving is stupid and for idiots. (1 or 10 beers) Since you were traveling the speed limit (So you say) there SHOULD have been enough reaction time. The police should have measured your skid marks and gotten an estimation of your true speed. From my experience, when you hit someone from the back, its your fault, but since you T-boned the other car, its hard to say. You both just may not get a ticket, since there is no conclusive evidence or witness to the events.
Police always say "well you should have had enough time to react if you were going the speed limit" Good luck, and I hope it all works out for you.

Old 05-09-2006, 08:19 AM
Originally Posted by Real_G
First off WOW! Glad you made it out unhurt! Its good to see that the G can withstand such impact and keep on rollin.

Now it will be hard to ticket either of you since its your word against his. You also said you drank 2 beers? That is just plain stupid. Drinking and driving is stupid and for idiots. (1 or 10 beers) Since you were traveling the speed limit (So you say) there SHOULD have been enough reaction time. The police should have measured your skid marks and gotten an estimation of your true speed. From my experience, when you hit someone from the back, its your fault, but since you T-boned the other car, its hard to say. You both just may not get a ticket, since there is no conclusive evidence or witness to the events.
Police always say "well you should have had enough time to react if you were going the speed limit" Good luck, and I hope it all works out for you.
Give the dude a break, what are you his mother or somthing!! A guy pulled out in front of him, no questions about that... the reason the car looks so bad is cause it did what its designed to do.. asorb all the impact. Sorry for the loss and glad your ok.

Old 05-09-2006, 08:33 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sorry Man, Gluck

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: First Accident - hard to look at photos