Car show at C.S.I.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 01:34 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Car show at C.S.I.

I'm going to a pretty big car show at the College of Staten Island on the 16th of sept. you can sign in that day doors open for cars at 8am and for the public it opens at 10am to 4pm. they hand out trophies. so if anyone wants to go i'll post more info. i'm only went to one g-squad meet and i'm not trying to step on anyone's feet. not trying to make a g-squad meet up or anything just want to hang out and chill. i know only certain people organize things so i don't want anyone to start things. so not a meet just hanging out. normally there is no g's that go into the show so i think it would be cool to roll in with some g's at the show for once. well regardless who wants to go, i'll be there.

Old 09-09-2007, 02:51 PM
G SQUAD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jaedoggz
I'm going to a pretty big car show at the College of Staten Island on the 16th of sept. you can sign in that day doors open for cars at 8am and for the public it opens at 10am to 4pm. they hand out trophies. so if anyone wants to go i'll post more info. i'm only went to one g-squad meet and i'm not trying to step on anyone's feet. not trying to make a g-squad meet up or anything just want to hang out and chill. i know only certain people organize things so i don't want anyone to start things. so not a meet just hanging out. normally there is no g's that go into the show so i think it would be cool to roll in with some g's at the show for once. well regardless who wants to go, i'll be there.

thanks for the heads up man...

but just to be clear....an invite is all good...you misunderstand if you think posting a "hey does anybody want to come hang out "....is going to cause anything negative.

& its not "just" certain people that organize our meets it just happens to always be the same individuals that just happen to do it.

but thanks again for posting up the invite man....and we know it was just a respect thing with the "disclaimer" ....you posted...lol
it all good