G. Squad NYGOC discussions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2004, 11:32 PM
G-Squad DJ =)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: G. Squad NYGOC discussions

lol thats it i heard cindy say it! - ITS ON - that means bathing suits and oil galour on Sept 19th!!! lol wahooo
im out in LI right now 12:00am Tuesday Morning (technically) anyone around these parts right now online?

'04 Coupe BS/G | Prem | Some Mods

Old 08-23-2004, 11:42 PM
G SQUAD

Ok lemme say something since no one else will ...the pic of the four girls in front of the car looks good....but the one of tha skinny girl on the hood is crap....she needs 10 more burgers from one of our meets...LOL

The black/ spanish/mixed lookin girl with the bootie shot is cool..pose is kinda so-so..she coulda worked it better...
but the skinny girl in the showin that boney cooch is whateva....unless you into anorexic women...LOL

We'll get there soon enough....and we dont have boney girls denting our hoods...LOL...but yeah they got us beat for now..LOL

but Cindy and I are workin on that,,,right Cindy? (*wink*)

[b]<font color=red>NY G.Squad presents:SEPT 19TH - THE SHOW-OFF MEET!..UPDATES ON NE FORUM 1st POST click hereMEET INFO<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by NYCG35 on 08/23/04 08:45 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 08-23-2004, 11:43 PM
G SQUAD

GODAMN! Where'd those girls come from!

03.5 6spd DG/G aero pk/kit
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and
emotional maturity." - Sigmond Freud

Old 08-23-2004, 11:50 PM
G SQUAD

Why do you guys (Blitz and Balzac) have blurry G. Squad logos...that looks... well bad...

Neil has the resized one....that is clear ,please get it from him...that should look much better....

Deisel yours is small ..you cant even see the logo...and You aint got Stillen inserts in that pic so stop lyin!...LOL..LOL

[b]<font color=red>NY G.Squad presents:SEPT 19TH - THE SHOW-OFF MEET!..UPDATES ON NE FORUM 1st POST click hereMEET INFO

Old 08-23-2004, 11:54 PM
GSQUAD

I'll see what I can do

Old 08-23-2004, 11:56 PM
G SQUAD

lemme test this sig...

well Neil U get the thumbs up.....it works....Deisel its something you are doing wrong

MEET INFO<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by NYCG35 on 08/23/04 08:57 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 08-24-2004, 12:11 AM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nooch

If u want bathing suits, why don't u come out and play on sunday. We're goin to the beach dude.

V
Of course it werks. Shame on you thinkin it was on my side. =)

Old 08-24-2004, 07:24 AM
Banned

Deisel,

V said yours was small? Isnt that personal?

JB

NY G SQUAD<font color=red>&lt;---Official Website

Old 08-24-2004, 07:29 AM
Banned

Better V?

NY G SQUAD<font color=red>&lt;---Official Website

Old 08-24-2004, 08:24 AM
G SQUAD

testing the sig

<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by nycg35 on 08/24/04 07:44 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 08-24-2004, 10:16 AM

LOOK at all you bastahds startin shiP!!!! Here we go!!!

1 - I'm sorry, but I am officially leaving the NY G Squad and bringin my cannolies to the LEFT coast! Damn did this thread heat up! CINDY - You're talking smack and you better back it up with some dope *** females on the 19th!!!

2- NOOCH - Hook a gumba up with some dope beats on the 19th!!! Hard House, Soft Vocals, whatever, hook it up and I'll pay for your gas when we cruise to CALI....Like LL said....I'm going back to Cali, to Cali.....She's sizing me up, her bikini? Small! Heels? Tall! She said she likes the ocean.....

3- Vance - Yeah yeah, I don't have alot of what I do in that pic, the friggin weather has not been cooperating with me, but the inserts are on (what a pain in the ****). Those were made for little Japanese guys with tiny hands to put on!

4- Blitz, Yeah, my SIG is small and thats about it. Everyone has reaspect for the italian Bracciola (BRA ZHOLE for the non italians here).

5- As far as my SIG goes, I am trying my best woith the limited COMPUTER programs I have (See I know you guys)...Since i don't have photoshop, I am limited to Powerpoint and microsoft photo editor - both suck **** for this! I will work on it though, it will be all good!

2 Nuts walked into a bar............................................... ...
.................................................. ............1 was assaulted!

Old 08-24-2004, 10:40 AM
G SQUAD

LOL...@ personal

anyways ...why did I ever doubt you Neil....shame on me!

Joel yeah that is much better I can make is a bit smaller if it too large though...and send to Neil so you can pull it off

AND I KNOW THIS IS GONNA START A JOKE FRENZY BUT I GOTTA ASK
Does every one like the size or is it to big and should be a bit smaller?? (the logo that is)

SEPT19 NY MEET INFO

Old 08-24-2004, 10:41 AM
G SQUAD

Lol fine diesel if you car about female so much then leave to the west coast---- maybe those females wil actually give a chance........
this turned out to be lets see what which girls can be the hoochies.....i thought it was about cars = I
well if thats how its goonna be...........then im gone

Old 08-24-2004, 10:49 AM
G SQUAD

hehehehe-- did i scare anyone??? lol im just kidding,
im not sure if i can back up anything im saying, i wish i could but my girls and I wouldnt be down for a lets see who can be the hoochies contest.... sorry guys..........We're willing to contribute to the crew and all so dont get me wrong here.
BTW i think you guys should stop spending so much time on the cars and get some females!!!! maybe your testosterone levels wont be as high. I suggest each of you get a hot chick and then we'll have like 30+ hot chicks in the crew and we all take pics......come on guys what are you waiting for??????
But seriously, we cant guarantee any hoochiness, we'll see what happens that day. And if your really just interested in us getting skanked up, then move to the west coast.
C

Old 08-24-2004, 10:54 AM
G SQUAD

ummm what the hell just happened...Cindy's gone and Deisel's gone...because of girls 3000 miles away....LOL

LOL, those girls werent at a G meet ...that was a Car show....you can tell from the pics.....

cindy where are you going...get back over here...LOL
and Deisel get out ya car , you aint drivin to Cali...oh look one of your stillen inserts are comin out...LOL

SEPT19 NY MEET INFO

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G. Squad NYGOC discussions