!ITS OFFICIAL ATLANTIC INFINITI - SPONSORS G.SQUAD

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-12-2004 | 05:19 PM
Re: !ITS OFFICIAL ATLANTIC INFINITI - SPONSORS G.SQUAD

NYCG35, does that mean that i would be able to get the 15% discount on service when i go in on Thur?
Is anyone from Atlantic Infiniti going to be at the meet on Sunday?

Old 10-12-2004 | 07:33 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver

The all mighty V has spoken, represent!! When i say G, you say Squad, G..... ? G.... ?

HAHAHHA man im mad stupid when im tired!

Martin
2003.5 BS G35
Nismo Aero/Sport Package
0-60 5.4 - 1/4 Mile 14.16 *GTech* and on 19's!!

Old 10-13-2004 | 02:23 AM
|
G SQUAD

Discount is for G.Squad members ....but you can get down and then get the discount...please read my PM to you....
thanks H8unted

Marty you are silly man....OH and you'll love this, at ATLANTIC today when i gave them a stack of flyers...they asked about how many sedans we have and i was like well not too many...BUT the one we do have...IS right there (as I have your car on the flyer) and they were like ..."OH SH*T thats nice!!"...and I was like "yeah we know ...and So does he!...lol...I mean we tease him...BUT we all KNOW His Sedan is the Hottest one we've seen yet....."
and I thought to myself MARTY would have loved to be here..

and your cars pic is the only full car shot on our flyer...so ILLG....you are out all over the NY area now....LOL...feeling Big time right now ..aint cha!!...LOL

Old 10-13-2004 | 08:59 PM
G SQUAD

This Atlantic thing is really good news. Its a shame I'm out East otherwise I'd take greater advantage of it. If things go south with my dealership, i'm definitely going out there for normal service. Custom parts will definitely be brought to Atlantic though!

Thanks for the hard work on the sponsor guys!

Old 10-13-2004 | 11:34 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver

Vance, i have to say that is an Honor to be on an NY G Squad flyer, im proud of myself, and you guys for making everything possible =) My second fam... I mean it haha, thanks again! Any pics of the flyers?? And yea i would have loved to be there, but you know what the best part is when people give me compliments and ask me ?'s, i give them so much info that they get blown away by my generousity, because most people are DIKCS and dont want to help people out, and im constantly telling people about G35driver, meets and so on, ive gotten some people on here others say yea and i never see them again, its w/e!!

Martin
2003.5 BS G35
Nismo Aero/Sport Package
0-60 5.4 - 1/4 Mile 14.16 *GTech* and on 19's!!

Old 10-14-2004 | 12:05 AM
Re: !ITS OFFICIAL ATLANTIC INFINITI - SPONSORS G.S

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

LET ME SAY SOMETHING
.....TELLING THEM YOU ARE FROM G SQUAD AT THIS POINT MAY GET YOU THE DISCOUNTS.....

<hr></blockquote>

i wasn't even thinking discounts, i was just thinkin, service techs probably know the guts of the G best, they could probably remedy my fitment issues on my cats.

Ps - you can tell atlantic, i'm from all the way on staten island, and if they're down with G-Squad, i'll go all the way out there for my future service/installs/etc.

Old 10-14-2004 | 03:48 AM
|
G SQUAD

Steve we can line it up for you. Supporting them is a good thing and thanks for making the trip if you decide to do it.

ID cards are being designed...so maybe by the time you make a date we'll have them done....however on Sunday we'll be talking to members about whats up with it...

Old 10-14-2004 | 11:16 PM

will their lifts accept lowered cars? are they willing to go the extra step for modded cars? last thing i would want is to get my rims torn up when they remove the lugnuts to check the brakes. Pepe infiniti sux bizallz! they wouldnt allow me to put wooden blocks under my tires to raise it up enough to clear the lift, so therefore the only way i can get my car serviced is to raise the car up each time i go to them. i can't stand going there. also, will there be any type of monetary sponsorship from them? i.e. a chosen car goes to a car show, will they pay the fees or give a cash reward for the advertisement provided from a show car? if they can provide good service like i've been hearing about DFW, then i'll drive all the way down there to service my car in a heartbeat.

04 DG/G/6MT/Premium/Nav/Clear Bra/19x9.5(f)19x10.5(r) Volk SF Winnings/BFGoodrich 245/35(f)275/30(r)/Tein Flex Coilovers/Tein EDFC
Sponsored by BFGoodrich, Ai Design (www.aidesign.com)

Old 10-15-2004 | 05:09 PM
|
G SQUAD

Profile....this sponsership just started...You have very good questions..but as far as shows...we are not at that level with them yet....but ya never know what the future holds...

But we are working on taking everything to the max with them....so stay tuned....and so far so good

Old 10-16-2004 | 08:31 PM

sounds excellent, i'll definitely be tracking this. congratulations and well done!

04 DG/G/6MT/Premium/Nav/Clear Bra/19x9.5(f)19x10.5(r) Volk SF Winnings/BFGoodrich 245/35(f)275/30(r)/Tein Flex Coilovers/Tein EDFC
Sponsored by BFGoodrich, Ai Design (www.aidesign.com)

Old 10-17-2004 | 04:19 PM
G SQUAD

well i ll be coming all the way from jersey, and i know it is gonna be worth it : )

Old 10-18-2004 | 03:08 AM
|
G SQUAD

NJ, Hope you make it man.....and yeah It WILL be worth it....G.Squad events are always a good time and good peeps...you been to one already...this one will be more personal as we will all be indoors...but it'll be nice...

Profile4 would be nice to come out if you are interested in joining G.Squad to take advantage of the discount and service...

Old 10-18-2004 | 05:35 PM

I definitely will give them a chance.

<font color=blue>Kevin</font color=blue> aka <font color=blue>Frosty</font color=blue>
2[img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]3 G35c-6MT