Atlantic Infiniti Meet Attendees

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2005, 04:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks for the explaination, i wish i could go, but unfortunately i have werk that day.

Old 01-20-2005, 08:55 PM
G SQUAD
there s always next time

Old 01-22-2005, 04:58 AM
G SQUAD
Originally Posted by njsfastestg
there s always next time
THATS FOR DAMN SURE!!...LOL...YOU KNOW HOW WE ROLL....There is always next time...Profile4 you'll have other opportunities...

Jay I know you were at Aug 14 PIP ....so yeah IF YOU PUT IN AN APP this will be #2...if you put it in ...we got it and you are on your way to being the next Philly G-Squad member...

39 people in the dead of winter...this is such a good thing...I'm tearin up..LOL

If anyone is New to G.Squad events/meets you can always PM me , O NO or Diesel1 on what goes on and how to sign up...BUT there is always a Thread with a list of all the details and instructions...etc

WE JUST WANT TO REMIND ALL THE SQUAD MEMBERS and ALSO ALERT ALL THE NEW / First TIME PEOPLE ...THERE IS NO BEER OR ALCOHOL ALLOWED AT OUR EVENTS

ALSO THIS IS an event ON private property at 1 of our sponsors facility...WE'd LIKE TO ASK EVERYONE to please treat it as if it were your own...and with respect...THANKS ALL

Old 01-22-2005, 10:08 PM
sign me up please thanks

Old 01-23-2005, 02:32 PM
G SQUAD
Glad you signed up ....See ya there man!

Old 01-24-2005, 09:15 PM
New member to the site and to the world of G's (only 3800 miles) but I'll be there. Looking forward to it.

Old 01-24-2005, 09:38 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey Wakelawyer

Welcome to the site and the Gsquad forum. You've been added to the attendee list for the Atlantic Infiniti meet.

Old 01-24-2005, 10:18 PM
I'll be making the trip up from Philadelphia...This will be my first event, and from what I hear the G squad is a great bunch of guys...Looking forward to meeting you all...

Old 01-24-2005, 10:40 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Originally Posted by G35Tuning
I'll be making the trip up from Philadelphia...This will be my first event, and from what I hear the G squad is a great bunch of guys...Looking forward to meeting you all...
Gotcha on the list. Thanks for the werds. Have a safe trip coming up. Are you coming up with the others from Pa.

Old 01-25-2005, 12:23 AM
Yes from my understanding there should be anywhere from 6-10 G's traveling up together...My contact has been G35Sammy who should be signing up himself very shortly "Where you at Sam?" and I spoke on occasion to Jamystr...I've never actually met any of these people but hey were all family in this forum...See ya there

Old 01-25-2005, 12:46 AM
G SQUAD
Originally Posted by G35Tuning
Yes from my understanding there should be anywhere from 6-10 G's traveling up together...My contact has been G35Sammy who should be signing up himself very shortly "Where you at Sam?" and I spoke on occasion to Jamystr...I've never actually met any of these people but hey were all family in this forum...See ya there

Seems PA is really rollin hard this time!! Great thing...G35Tuning...i know we should be getting the full head count on you all soon enough...but its great that you all are making this trip!....just sorry its all snow driven here in NYC...

You should and will have a great time...cause you have heard correctly!..

Old 01-25-2005, 10:15 AM
G SQUAD
Hey... whenever we have that Philly G-Squad meet, it's going to be one PHAT G-line cruising over there!! I think it's the least we can do come Spring/Summer for these guys/gals trek'in out to NY in the snow...

Wow... a winter meet with 40+?? That's sick! I wonder what #'s will be like in the Spring...?

Old 01-25-2005, 10:32 AM
Staff ALUMNI
Originally Posted by Babiephat
Hey... whenever we have that Philly G-Squad meet, it's going to be one PHAT G-line cruising over there!! I think it's the least we can do come Spring/Summer for these guys/gals trek'in out to NY in the snow...

Wow... a winter meet with 40+?? That's sick! I wonder what #'s will be like in the Spring...?
'Phat we are past the level of peeps that was at Atlantic last time and this is a winter meet... go figure... it's all good.

Old 01-25-2005, 11:02 AM
G SQUAD
Originally Posted by Babiephat

NO doubt Jay....we will show love back to them....we'll look bad if we dont....last time Philly came out was aug 14 there were 3 of them...but they showed....and Now we got a member out there reppin for us (KoreanGrl)...

So you know we have to make a trip out there for them....and yeah THAT WILL BE ONE HELL OF A G-LINE....lol.....the bridge toll clerks will be like WTF????!!!

Old 01-25-2005, 04:47 PM
add 2 more phily people. shelah [krngrl]?? and myself will be heading up as well!!!!~ looking forward to the meet~~~~ hopefully the weather won't be bad~~ also sign me up i'd be willing to help with anything ~ and i think shelah said she was going to help with signing people in or something~

on a DIY note i have something just a TAD bit more involved then bulbs -.- i have a rogue short shifter i have yet to install....think i can get some help with that this sunday anyone~~?~?~ ok well see you guys there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Atlantic Infiniti Meet Attendees