20.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Modified Madness May 21-22

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2005, 10:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Booooz
iForged Retro... 20x8.5 20x10...Black w/ a polished lip... should i have gotten 10.5?

Here they are on a 745...

http://www.iforged.com/albums/album0..._001.sized.jpg

http://www.iforged.com/albums/album0..._001.sized.jpg
hey kelly be careful with those iForged wheels on rough roads... the inside lips are easily dented

the black Retros look sick though, especially in DUB size

Old 03-23-2005, 10:48 AM
My Prediction...

Best Shoes - Kellys Retros on her IP Coupe
Best SHOES - Kellys High-heels in some exotic print

Hahahahahaha

Old 03-23-2005, 11:12 AM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by VinNYCG
Yea I was planning to use that previous commitment line for two occasions in august lol. Think they'll have a problem with one more??

-Vin
Yeah Vin, tell 'em your worth it =)

Old 03-23-2005, 02:21 PM
G SQUAD
Originally Posted by louG35
so let me get this straight Vin, you want a day off to drive with the G. Squad ?? sounds interesting..... how do you become a member of this elite group of motorist ??

LMAO

Old 03-24-2005, 07:57 AM
so wich one are you guys entering in?

Meguiar's Top Flight NCCA Judged Competition
Register a vehicle for the 2005 Modified Madness Meguiar’s Top Flight Competition judged by NCCA. Limited to the first 200 cars. Includes weekend admission for two people and an exclusive competitor shirt. Roll-in is Friday, May 20, 2005 between 3pm and 9pm. Cars will remain parked until Sunday, May 22, 2005 at 4pm (roaming security will be present 24/7).
Registration for this showfield guarantees you a spot within the competition taking place outdoors (roaming security will be present 24/7). Elite and Wild competitors will be upgraded, at the event, to reserved spaces inside the BJC if they qualify according to guidelines set by the NCCA. These guidelines are published in the NCCA rules and regulations handbook. To obtain a copy of the handbook before the event, please visit the NCCA website. A complimentary rules and regulations handbook will be distributed upon check-in at the event.

For Elite and Wild show cars, please abide by these indoor rules: less than ¼ tank of gas, gas caps sealed, battery disconnected.

Electricity will only be available to cars placed inside (110v, 20amp). Power is not available outside the BJC: Please come prepared with your own power. Awards ceremony will be held on the stage inside the BJC at 12pm Sunday, May 22, 2005. Online registration ends May 1, 2005. Registration will be available at the event if the competition is not filled.
Entry Fee: $75

Outdoor Judged Show Field
Register a vehicle for the 2005 Modified Madness Outdoor JUDGED Showfield. Limited to the first 1500 cars. Includes weekend admission for two people. Roll-in will begin Saturday morning at 9am, judging will begin shortly thereafter. Drive-thru judging will take place under 3 large tents: Asian, Domestic and Other. In the event your car was unable to be judged on Saturday, judging will be available again on Sunday morning from 9am through 12pm. Cars that have been judged should return to their parking area and remain parked until the conclusion of the show that day (NO CRUISING). General admission gates, buildings and vendors will not be open until 10am. Awards ceremony will be held on the Outdoor Showfield stage at 3pm Sunday, May 22, 2005. Online registration ends May 1, 2005. Registration will be available at the event if competition is not filled.
Entry Fee: $50

Outdoor Non-Judged Show Field
Register a vehicle for the 2005 Modified Madness Outdoor NON-JUDGED Showfield. Park with your friends or club and still be a part of the showfield. Includes weekend admission for two people. Roll-in will begin Saturday morning at 9am and Sunday morning at 9am. All cars in this showfield should remain parked until the conclusion of the show that day (NO CRUSING). Online registration closes May 1, 2005. Registrations will be available at the event at an increased price of $50.
Entry Fee: $40

Old 03-24-2005, 03:33 PM
Probably Meguiars... I like the idea of roaming security, and I feel like my car will be safest that way. If I do, looks like I'll have an extra ticket, and since i'm not bringing the (nonexistent) boyfriend, anyone who wants it is welcome to it....

Kel

Old 03-24-2005, 03:52 PM
G SQUAD
Which one is everyone registering for??

-Vin

Old 03-24-2005, 04:53 PM
GSQUAD
Probably Meguiars... I like the idea of roaming security, and I feel like my car will be safest that way. If I do, looks like I'll have an extra ticket, and since i'm not bringing the (nonexistent) boyfriend, anyone who wants it is welcome to it....

Kel

Hot girl with a hot G with no boyfriend and an extra ticket

sure sign me up Ill take the extra ticket if I dont compete, by the way it looks my car isnt ready.

Lou

Old 03-24-2005, 09:41 PM
GSQUAD
The Meguirars Registration is only for cars who have been on magazine covers and such. Other then that, I dont believe you can get in that. You will have to do Outdoor Judging. That is what I registered for. Ive been to it the past 2 years and the cars that are kept inside are spectacular and are def. worth getting inside for as well as on magazine covers and ads.

Old 03-25-2005, 04:24 AM
well.. i like the security thing tooo..hmmmm i dont really care this will be the first show i enter in so i have no idea how tuff the comp is i actually dont care or expect to win i just want to have fun

Old 03-25-2005, 08:09 AM
OUtdoor Judged here! And Paranormal, you better get home fast because you have to take care of the MOD you don't have and may not have before the show......The Infiniti ROCK CHIP front end!!! Urgh Stella performance! It provides a 2-3Lb weight savings over stock (missing paint). LOL Get home and drive that beast already!!! No fair you can roll yours off the lot do you mods in less thena week and then show!!! LOL!!!

Cab't wait to see it!!

Old 03-25-2005, 08:10 AM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)

Kel
Hey Kel,

I didn't realize we needed to have tickets for this. I got a room, but I guess I need a ticket for Saturday too? Where do I get it from? I'll buy yours off you if that is the same one I need. Let me know.

S

Old 03-25-2005, 09:50 AM
G SQUAD
Originally Posted by koreangrl
Hey Kel,

I didn't realize we needed to have tickets for this. I got a room, but I guess I need a ticket for Saturday too? Where do I get it from? I'll buy yours off you if that is the same one I need. Let me know.

S
With Registration... Includes weekend admission for two people. So if you're registered... you're set!! Plus I think Lou is going to try to mooch that ticket! lol...

I'll also have an extra ticket and I'm sure others that are going with their non-existent (bf/gf) will have one too...

Old 03-25-2005, 10:02 AM
I have my room reserved and no girlfriend? Anyone Care? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

So where are we gonna park/show? I could care less about inside/outside, judged not judged, etc etc etc....BUT, being in a secure area around "nicer" cars would be ideal.

So what is it? Where do i go to sign-up? How much?

Old 03-25-2005, 10:40 AM
so are we waiting to register or should i register now.. im not sure if we are doing a g-squad thing.. hell i dont even know if im in "the gquad" but yeah let me know if we are waiting for a special deal or something.. if not ill register this week.. anyone else register online yet?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Modified Madness May 21-22