MAY15th - 2005 EUROPACIFIC MEET at FBF, Brooklyn , NY

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2005 | 05:17 PM
thats cool well my other friend is coming too, he has a G, my other friend has an IS, is he allowed to come, i know there is a lexus lot but is that gonna be full? i may also come with a friend that has a beemer

Old 05-09-2005 | 05:40 PM
|
G SQUAD
Originally Posted by player
thats cool well my other friend is coming too, he has a G, my other friend has an IS, is he allowed to come, i know there is a lexus lot but is that gonna be full? i may also come with a friend that has a beemer
everyone has to park in the section for tha brand for pic purposes...or at least thats what we are askin of people...it will throw off the whole Idea...

so we'd like them to park in the brand that goes with the car

Old 05-09-2005 | 10:42 PM
does this "Gsquad" ever meet up duing the week in queens or gets together other then the meets

would be nice to meet up with some of you guys before hand.

Old 05-10-2005 | 12:59 AM
Banned
Hey guys you will love my little surprise I have on my G ,cant wait to show them off.... Got to rep hard for this one…we will make heads turn in all angle hahahah

Casanova (stillen)

Old 05-10-2005 | 01:03 AM
Originally Posted by casanova_love
Hey guys you will love my little surprise I have on my G ,cant wait to show them off.... Got to rep hard for this one…we will make heads turn in all angle hahahah

Casanova (stillen)
I'm really looking forward!!! See you there!!

Old 05-10-2005 | 01:05 AM
Banned
hey guys are we rolling together or meeting at the park..it will be nice if we all can meet up and roll.if so time and location thanks

Old 05-10-2005 | 01:06 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by RRRize
I'm really looking forward!!! See you there!!
hey dude was good so what have you done to your car anything new...you wanna meet up sunday and roll together

Raul

Old 05-10-2005 | 01:10 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Queens350z
LOL nice name. "myGspot" LOL Check out www.gsquad.org for meeting points. We all roll together. We take over highways

dude what time are we meeting and which one of the points are we meeting thanks

Old 05-10-2005 | 01:15 AM
Banned
never mind i got the location and time thanks hahahahahah

Hello to all who are coming to the MAY 15th Euro-pacific Summer Showoff...

Those who are not familiar with how we(G-Squad) does this please follow these steps:

Please visit Gsquad.org , goto G-LINE meet points and choose follow the Directions to Cunningham park, Queens
THEN: read this
We will be gathering at the Cunningham Park, Queens G-line(caravan) meet point at 12:00pm
Departing at 12:30PM SHARP!!!

FROM THERE we will take the Grand Central Pkwy (East), merge onto the Cross Island Pkwy (south) then get on the BELT PKWY (west) To EXIT 13 -Rockaway Pkwy, get off the exit, goto the first light which is Rockaway pkwy, make a left , go one block , then around the circle half way, make a right into CANARSIE PIER PARKING LOT

WE WILL BE MEETING THE OTHER G35's Coming in from the west AT CANARSIE PIER AT AROUND 1PM...we should all be at this FINAL GATHERING POINT at AROUND 1-1:10PM

THOSE coming from Brooklyn, NJ, PA and Staten Island (STEVE - SI_G35 COUPE will be leading this G-Line)
Directions to CANARSIE PIER - Take Belt Pkwy EASTbound to EXIT 13 - Rockaway pkwy, there is a stop sign at the end of the exit ramp, after stop go around the circle (bearing right) and entrance to CANARSIE Pier is right there.

WE WILL BE LEAVING THE CANARSIE PIER LOT AROUND 1:15 - 1:30PM when we all gather up...Then heading to FBF only 3 miles away....
Getting on BELT PARKWAY WEST , to EXIT 11S (SOUTH) going around big circle exit ramp then onto Flatbush Ave...take FLATBUSH AVENUE All the way down to the end ....

DO NOT TURN AROUND WHEN YOU SEE SIGNS FOR THE TOLL....the left turn into FBF is at the LAST SIGNAL LIGHT Before the TOLL...then make a left into FBF....THERE WILL BE SIGNS WE WILL HANG on the road side so please look for them

Last edited by NYCG35; 05-10-2005 at 07:02 PM.
Old 05-10-2005 | 01:51 PM
G SQUAD
Originally Posted by casanova_love
never mind i got the location and time thanks hahahahahah

Hello to all who are coming to the MAY 15th Euro-pacific Summer Showoff...

Those who are not familiar with how we(G-Squad) does this please follow these steps:

Please visit Gsquad.org , goto G-LINE meet points and choose follow the Directions to Cunningham park, Queens
THEN: read this
We will be gathering at the Cunningham Park, Queens G-line(caravan) meet point at 12:00pm
Departing at 12:30PM SHARP!!!

FROM THERE we will take the Grand Central Pkwy (West), merge onto the Cross Island Pkwy (south) then get on the BELT PKWY (west) To EXIT 13 -Rockaway Pkwy, get off the exit, goto the first light which is Rockaway pkwy, make a left , go one block , then around the circle half way, make a right into CANARSIE PIER PARKING LOT

WE WILL BE MEETING THE OTHER G35's Coming in from the west AT CANARSIE PIER AT AROUND 1PM...we should all be at this FINAL GATHERING POINT at AROUND 1-1:10PM

THOSE coming from Brooklyn, NJ, PA and Staten Island (STEVE - SI_G35 COUPE will be leading this G-Line)
Directions to CANARSIE PIER - Take Belt Pkwy EASTbound to EXIT 13 - Rockaway pkwy, there is a stop sign at the end of the exit ramp, after stop go around the circle (bearing right) and entrance to CANARSIE Pier is right there.

WE WILL BE LEAVING THE CANARSIE PIER LOT AROUND 1:15 - 1:30PM when we all gather up...Then heading to FBF only 3 miles away....
Getting on BELT PARKWAY WEST , to EXIT 11S (SOUTH) going around big circle exit ramp then onto Flatbush Ave...take FLATBUSH AVENUE All the way down to the end ....

DO NOT TURN AROUND WHEN YOU SEE SIGNS FOR THE TOLL....the left turn into FBF is at the LAST SIGNAL LIGHT Before the TOLL...then make a left into FBF....THERE WILL BE SIGNS WE WILL HANG on the road side so please look for them

this is gonna be one sick a$$ meet!!!

Old 05-10-2005 | 04:51 PM
Banned
Thumbs up

yep its gonna be a kick a** get together

Old 05-10-2005 | 07:07 PM
|
G SQUAD
well to address MyGspot's quesition yes G-Squad members meet during the week also but the "meet" season just got started again so the mini meets have not started poping up yet ...so stay tuned...they are all usually announced before hand...The LARGE events usually have about 4 weeks notice but the G-Squad mini meets can pop up same day...shoot sometimes within a coupe of hours....lol...and still pull like 12 cars ...(SQUAD BABY!!)...anyways

stay tuned and you'll see them start popin up all over different days and some of them are at night also...more and more as weather gets warmer..

PLEASE EVERYONE NOTICE THE EDIT IN DIRECTIONS...MY BAD!!

ITS the GRAND CENTRAL PKWY HEADING EAST..after leaving cunningham NOT WEST

Old 05-12-2005 | 05:17 AM
Hey everyone,
I got my g in aug and i been dying to go to a meet. this will be my first meet.

COUNT ME IN

hope to see you all there
i can't wait to check out your g's
SI G35Coupe I dont think u remember
But i talked to u on the phone a while ago
and i was gonna come to SI to see ur g but i couldnt make it
well i can't wait to check ur G out at the meet.

Well take care guys
See You ALL Saterday!

Old 05-12-2005 | 07:18 AM
G (enie) FUNK ERA
Well take care guys
See You ALL Saterday!
- You mean Sunday?

Hope to meet you..

Old 05-12-2005 | 01:01 PM
I'll be there. It's been too long since I made my last (ok, only) appearance.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MAY15th - 2005 EUROPACIFIC MEET at FBF, Brooklyn , NY