|
G SQUAD
Originally Posted by lucidazn
83 for BMW
37 for Lexus
30 for us =/

MORE I say!

I say more also.....

But find comfort in the fact that we have 30 G35's !!

Lexus doesnt have 30 of just one model ....BMW probably has 30 of just one model.....BUT WE ARENT DONE YET!

COME ON G-SQUAD and G35 Drivers....!!!....lets roll!....we got 6 weeks...left
so we arent doin that bad...but I'd love to see this list fly up to 40 by next week at least

Old 03-29-2005 | 04:00 PM
Originally Posted by NYCG35
I say more also.....

But find comfort in the fact that we have 30 G35's !!

Lexus doesnt have 30 of just one model ....BMW probably has 30 of just one model.....BUT WE ARENT DONE YET!

COME ON G-SQUAD and G35 Drivers....!!!....lets roll!....we got 6 weeks...left
so we arent doin that bad...but I'd love to see this list fly up to 40 by next week at least

I'd like to throw my MORE in there too!!

Nothing would bring me more joy than to see the face of my BMW brethren's faces when an equal number of G35s roll in. They are feelin' kinda sweet because of their high numbers. I say SOUR IT Up a little G folks!!!

...oh, by the way, did I mention that the BMWs are 2 away from 90 cars? ...but there's still a lil' more than 6 weeks left!! Rally the G-Unit!!!

Old 03-29-2005 | 04:40 PM
Hey RRR - Keep it on the DL! I have a feeling we may give the Bimmer guys a run for their money! Probably won't match em in numbers, but we WILL turn heads when we roll in for sure!!!

Old 03-29-2005 | 05:11 PM
Originally Posted by Diesel1
Hey RRR - Keep it on the DL! I have a feeling we may give the Bimmer guys a run for their money! Probably won't match em in numbers, but we WILL turn heads when we roll in for sure!!!
Why do you think I included G35s in this year's EuoPacific? It was long overdur for a new and pretty head-turner! I can't wait to see when you guys roll through! It's gonna be a sight to behold! I am trying to arrange for it all to be captured on video too!!!

Old 03-29-2005 | 07:45 PM
G SQUAD
Originally Posted by RRRize
Why do you think I included G35s in this year's EuoPacific? It was long overdur for a new and pretty head-turner! I can't wait to see when you guys roll through! It's gonna be a sight to behold! I am trying to arrange for it all to be captured on video too!!!
Hey... we're all car enthusiasts here and it's gonna be sweet to check out other people's cars, regardless of brand.

I can't wait for this event to check out modded Bimmers, Porsche's, Audi's, Lexus!

We gotta get some G's to represent to this event.

Old 03-29-2005 | 11:08 PM
G SQUAD
Originally Posted by Babiephat
I can't wait for this event to check out modded Bimmers, Porsche's, Audi's, Lexus!

especially that former G35 Driver , what was his name again????????

oh Yeah I believe he called himself illg35. may he never be forgotten from the G35 community :*( , see you at the meet old pal heh

Old 03-30-2005 | 07:12 PM
|
G SQUAD
6 weeks is some time....though...and I know these #'s will increase....G-Squad was basically the only ones in the NY area throwing meets on a large and consistant basis....and it was just our first year in BIZ so to speak...

I mean the car just came out so we dont have the years and years of history with owners yet to figure out the DIEHARDS....but between last year and this year we will know who the DIEHARDS are.....

The Mo'Fo's who live for this car meet Sh**.............LOL

like some of the Squad members...and most of them are on that list....the rest of the Squad ...I dont know what happen ??...things got busy in life I guess...but its ok....we will be there STRONG NO DOUBT!

Old 03-30-2005 | 07:37 PM
6 weeks is some time....though...and I know these #'s will increase....G-Squad was basically the only ones in the NY area throwing meets on a large and consistant basis....and it was just our first year in BIZ so to speak...

I mean the car just came out so we dont have the years and years of history with owners yet to figure out the DIEHARDS....but between last year and this year we will know who the DIEHARDS are.....

The Mo'Fo's who live for this car meet Sh**.............LOL

like some of the Squad members...and most of them are on that list....the rest of the Squad ...I dont know what happen ??...things got busy in life I guess...but its ok....we will be there STRONG NO DOUBT!
Hey V, you make a very good point there... the G35 is a new car. I mean, it comes from the G20, but the G20 was never really any true force to reckon with nor did it inspire real car enthusiasm like the G35 does. IMO, the G35 is Infiniti's first sports car to make icon status and create the "Infiniti sports car fan". With that being said, the numbers you guys have rolling to this meet are very impressive! What's really sweet about the G35 is that it will turn heads at any venue no matter how few the numbers, so I am confident that even if your numbers don't get any larger, you guys will still make a HUGE impression!

...but like you said, we've still got 6 weeks left! That's a lot of time! Also, aren't we waiting on the confirmation of the Philly crew?? That could be up to 15 more G35s in total added to the list, right?

Old 03-30-2005 | 07:46 PM
I'm in... Email is aluislugo@yahoo.com

Old 03-30-2005 | 09:01 PM
G SQUAD
hey aluis, glad to see you comin! any other jerzee pees wanna roll?

Old 03-31-2005 | 04:03 AM
I'm in, can't wait for this meet.

Old 03-31-2005 | 05:26 PM
|
G SQUAD
Originally Posted by coupin827
I'm in, can't wait for this meet.

Yeah this is gonna be SOME BIG Ish (if you know what I'm sayin) ...ITs nice to see names signin up that I've never seen B4....Means more people are gettin interested in these things....cool

RRRIZE....yeah man slowly but surely we are growin numbers here...
and ummm the next time you associate our lovely & powerful G35's with a G20 (Sentra with leather)....we will have Wordz!...LMAO...LOL

Old 03-31-2005 | 09:54 PM
...and ummm the next time you associate our lovely & powerful G35's with a G20 (Sentra with leather)....we will have Wordz!...LMAO...LOL
Sowwy. My bad.

The updated numbers are as follows:

UPDATE!!

BMW = 127 Cars
Lexus = 43 Cars
Infiniti G35 = 32 Cars

Total = 202 Cars

Old 04-01-2005 | 10:48 AM
G SQUAD

RRRIZE....yeah man slowly but surely we are growin numbers here...
and ummm the next time you associate our lovely & powerful G35's with a G20 (Sentra with leather)....we will have Wordz!...LMAO...LOL
LOL... I caught that too... I'm insulted... lol

That's the equivalent of us comparing the 318i hatchback evolving to the M3. Completely different gene pool...!

Just causee there's a "G" in front of the "20"... doesn't make it anyway associated with the "G" family... Just like the "3" in front of the "18i"... well, you get the point.

Old 04-01-2005 | 11:19 AM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver
33 cars for us, my boy is coming and ill recruit more peopleewee

Cant wait for this, my car will be DONEEEE

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MAY15th - 2005 EUROPACIFIC MEET at FBF, Brooklyn , NY