First Annual Tri-Club Mega Meet in PA - Sign Up Here

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-05-2005, 02:56 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ducatiguy
Since March (when we opened up), I've been working from 10:30am to 1am durring the week, and till at least 2am durring the weekends, 7 days a week. It takes me anywhere from an hour to an hour and half to get from my house to the store, and I commute back and fourth (LI to CT) EVERY DAY! In all those days, and all that time, I've been able to take off two evenings (not even a full days). One was for DESMO Tuesdays (Ducati meet) at the Ear Inn in NYC and the second was our Hooter meet out on LI. So I think it's safe to say I deserve the WHOLE day off!
So...........

I'm lookin for the violin.... LOL j/k

Well deserved time off, glad ur gonna make it J.

Old 08-05-2005, 05:55 PM
G SQUAD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I may not make this meet.....Mechanic coming to do repairs on several vehicles , only day he is available and my inspection is expiried on the car that needs the repairs , plus my moms car needs work on that day also..gotta make sure all goes well....sorry you all

kinda looks like NY G-Squad isnt coming out hard anyway....Sorry to knock the numbers down even more, when we need them most

hmmmm, but the numbers on the sign up are terrible...

over 60 is a total count....and most are NOT us...(G-SQUAD)

we've pulled 40 - 50 cars in the last large events with JUST G-SQUAD , whats up with the crack-head numbers NY G-Squad is puttin down for this one...???

hmmmm, need to think on this one

Old 08-05-2005, 07:20 PM
G SQUAD
i said it b4 , ill say it again WE ARE WEAK AS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seems like alot of the ny squad doesnt want to leave the island, but when there s a damn meet in ny we ( pa. and nj) roll hard as hell over there.

Old 08-05-2005, 07:33 PM
G SQUAD
anybody that comes and DOESN T BRING ANY FOOD will be charged $5.00. there is no freeloading cause peeps are spending their money to bring stuff. it s only fair. NO FREELOADING ALLOWED!!!

Old 08-05-2005, 09:24 PM
NYGSquad is weak and dont know how to represent ... yes im calling ya'll out ...

Old 08-05-2005, 09:25 PM
G SQUAD
Originally Posted by arjunz
NYGSquad is weak and dont know how to represent ... yes im calling ya'll out ...
ya see man. look at this.

Old 08-05-2005, 09:27 PM
G SQUAD
yo v, you gotta roll man. i know you got errands and your married like me now but do it sunday morning

Old 08-05-2005, 09:28 PM
Hey Arjinz, weren't you asking me how much I wanted my for my UT Y-PIPE?

The price just went up buddy! $10 for any GSQUAD member and $1,000 for Arjunz!!! LOL JK JK

Lemme know if you are still interested. If not Pratik was next in line!

Old 08-05-2005, 09:39 PM
G SQUAD
Well easy now....I said, whats up with this event... dont get it twisted!
Cause we started this whole "representing ya club thing!", and have rolled up on spots over 50 deep on certain days (Just G's and one Z).....So easy on the calling us outright "weak"....LOL

BUT yes I am not alone when I say that I am very surprised at the lack of involvement from the ONCE MIGHTY G-Squad....once MIGHY NY G35 Owners.

However I know it was a motivational move on your part and it is appreciated and needed, cause maybe someone from the outside callin these heads weak will shake them up a bit ....so on second thought I thank you....LOL

But seriously...You peeps are gonna let him call G-Squad not only that but thats like calling NY weak....."weak" like that?
Wow!.....this sure doesnt look like the club we started back in May of 2004

hmmm....Once the ruler of the WHOLE DAMN COUNTRY...as far as size and involvement went....We showed these people how to represent ya club, and where you are from..this is NY baby!!!!

NOW we are being called "weak and not knowing how to represent".....so sad....Now enough cryin....WHO IS GONNA PROVE THIS DUDE WRONG!!!!???

Old 08-05-2005, 09:51 PM
G SQUAD
start steppin up to the plate guys.

Old 08-05-2005, 11:02 PM
Originally Posted by NYCG35
Well easy now....I said, whats up with this event... dont get it twisted!
Cause we started this whole "representing ya club thing!", and have rolled up on spots over 50 deep on certain days (Just G's and one Z).....So easy on the calling us outright "weak"....LOL

BUT yes I am not alone when I say that I am very surprised at the lack of involvement from the ONCE MIGHTY G-Squad....once MIGHY NY G35 Owners.

However I know it was a motivational move on your part and it is appreciated and needed, cause maybe someone from the outside callin these heads weak will shake them up a bit ....so on second thought I thank you....LOL

But seriously...You peeps are gonna let him call G-Squad not only that but thats like calling NY weak....."weak" like that?
Wow!.....this sure doesnt look like the club we started back in May of 2004

hmmm....Once the ruler of the WHOLE DAMN COUNTRY...as far as size and involvement went....We showed these people how to represent ya club, and where you are from..this is NY baby!!!!

NOW we are being called "weak and not knowing how to represent".....so sad....Now enough cryin....WHO IS GONNA PROVE THIS DUDE WRONG!!!!???
LOL .. Prove me wrong ... I guess we'll just find out on the 13th wont we

Old 08-05-2005, 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by Diesel1
Hey Arjinz, weren't you asking me how much I wanted my for my UT Y-PIPE?

The price just went up buddy! $10 for any GSQUAD member and $1,000 for Arjunz!!! LOL JK JK

Lemme know if you are still interested. If not Pratik was next in line!

Hey Diesel,

yeah i was asking you ... but right now .. im not sure if i wanna spend money on my car since i'm moving out to college this fall and wont be taking my car with me. Let Prez Pratik have it ... if he is really interested. Thanks tho ..and btw ... i was jus callin u guys out cuz i expected more of ya'll to come out ... see yu on the 13th

Old 08-06-2005, 05:25 PM
G SQUAD
Hey Diesel,

yeah i was asking you ... but right now .. im not sure if i wanna spend money on my car since i'm moving out to college this fall and wont be taking my car with me. Let Prez Pratik have it ... if he is really interested. Thanks tho ..and btw ... i was jus callin u guys out cuz i expected more of ya'll to come out ... see yu on the 13th
DAMN!!!!!! - Look at that last sentence!!!...OMG!!

I never thought I'd see the day... I can not even talk ish back....cause the Squad is seriously lookin bad right now....

But I have not given up on G-Squad....we have recycled our members...but the new people are coming out....I see so many people veiwin this forum daily....but the representation got low for a meet like this...

Hmmmm maybe we will have to take the loss on this one....but we shall return!

Old 08-07-2005, 08:00 AM
yo koreangirl, what you need me to bring, looks like you hav everything

Old 08-07-2005, 02:41 PM
G SQUAD
Originally Posted by thatg
yo koreangirl, what you need me to bring, looks like you hav everything
Oh she will think of something....at our events everyone contributes....its just how we do things....food goes quick man...

especially these NY guys after a 2 hour drive...forget it...LOL

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: First Annual Tri-Club Mega Meet in PA - Sign Up Here