First Annual Tri-Club Mega Meet in PA - Sign Up Here

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2005, 01:20 AM
National G Club
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by koreangrl
For those of you coming to this Saturday's meet, if you have the car/window sign that Luis made for you and handed out from June 4th, please bring with you.

If you need a sign made for you, please let me know ASAP.

Thank you!

Shelah,

What do you all put on your car/window sign? I take it that its something for your club. I was thinking earlier that it would be cool if everyone showing up would have like a window sign with their G35driver handle and mod list.

Not sure if thats the type of sign that you were reffering to or not.

Old 08-10-2005, 01:24 AM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
Originally Posted by Pathis
Shelah,

What do you all put on your car/window sign? I take it that its something for your club. I was thinking earlier that it would be cool if everyone showing up would have like a window sign with their G35driver handle and mod list.

There are 4 different signs. One is the NY G Squad Sign that Luis made for the June 4th meet, so those guys have theirs. I have one for PA G Squad and Pratik gave me the NationalGClub logo, so I made a sign for you guys. I also have a general sign for those who just show up or have not met the requirements for the NY/PA G Squad but has all 3 logos on it.

Everything is taken care of and I will be passing them out on Saturday when everyone checks in with me...either with their contribution or $5. See you guys on Saturday! DRIVE SAFELY and NO TICKETS!

Old 08-10-2005, 01:57 AM
Received 300 Likes on 192 Posts
My internet has been down for almost a week and I just got it working again tonight...I'm down for the 13th, but I need to know what to bring or whats needed...PM me of post reply...thanks!

Old 08-10-2005, 07:27 AM
G (enie) FUNK ERA
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm officially in - what do I bring girl?

Old 08-10-2005, 09:07 AM
www.g35tt.com
Originally Posted by Pathis
Shelah,

That is what I like to see. Make sure you bring that camera of yours and take a ton of pics! See you Sat.

Old 08-10-2005, 07:07 PM
G SQUAD
Shelah . . . sign me up please

Let me know what to bring.

Never got a chance to grab a sign from Luis, not sure if he has one for me.

Old 08-10-2005, 07:22 PM
Originally Posted by koreangrl
There are 4 different signs. One is the NY G Squad Sign that Luis made for the June 4th meet, so those guys have theirs. I have one for PA G Squad and Pratik gave me the NationalGClub logo, so I made a sign for you guys. I also have a general sign for those who just show up or have not met the requirements for the NY/PA G
So there will be signs there for everyone that has signed up?

Old 08-10-2005, 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by bigbadbooda
Shelah . . . sign me up please

Let me know what to bring.

Never got a chance to grab a sign from Luis, not sure if he has one for me.
about frickin time.... hope you started washing last week....

Old 08-10-2005, 07:38 PM
G SQUAD
Ladies and gentlemen, fellow G-Squaders and fellow G owners . . .

I'm proud to announce that on behalf of our sponsor DETAILING DYNAMICS I will have the following items available for purchase at the meet on August 13th:

1. DyNA Gloss Restorer™: Step 1 of the DyNA Paint Reconditioning System
Price: $25
Qty: 2
2. DyNA Gloss Refiner™: Step 2 of the DyNA Paint Reconditioning System
Price: $20
Qty: 8
3. DyNA Liquid Gloss™: Unique Blend of Gloss Enhancers and Paint Protectors
Qty: 8
4. DyNA Paintwork Shampoo™: Luxurious Blend of Lubricants and Water Softeners
Qty: 16
5. DyNA Concours Tire Treatment™: A Classic Show Car Tire Protectant and Dressing
Price: $15
Qty: 1
If you'd like to reserve anything prior to the meet, let me know by PM.

These are absolutely TOP of the line detailing products, produced specifically by Detailing Dynamics for use in their shop. This is the same stuff Matt is using on every car that comes out of his place, and I'm sure by now most of you are aware of how good the work done by Detailing Dynamics is.

If you have any questions about the products and their use, please check www.detailingdynamics.com or feel free to ask me. Diesel1 also has first hand experience w/ the products and can definately share his insight as well. If you have any questions regarding the work DD does, I'm sure O-No (Neil), Infiniti4life (Todd), or alsg35 (Al) would be glad to share their experiences.

Old 08-10-2005, 07:39 PM
G SQUAD
Originally Posted by infiniti4life
about frickin time.... hope you started washing last week....
nah man, two weeks ago

Old 08-10-2005, 07:40 PM
G SQUAD
For those interested, here are detailed descriptions of each product straight from the DD website:

DyNA Gloss Restorer™: Step 1 of the DyNA Paint Reconditioning System -- Description: World's Best Polish. Step 1 of 3 in the reconditioning of your automobile's paintwork. New technology incorporating polishing media used in the computer chip industry designed to permanently remove (not hide) swirl marks, spider webs, surface scratches and scuffs off your paint. Also restores plastic lenses. Safe for all painted surfaces. Can be used by hand or machine. 8 fl.oz./(236.6 mL)

DyNA Gloss Refiner™: Step 2 of the DyNA Paint Reconditioning System -- Description: The Ultimate Paint Pre-Cleaner. Step 2 of 3 in the reconditioning of your automobile’s paintwork. This paintwork cleaner will restore the optical clarity (remove haziness) and bring out that "wow" in your paint. Contains no fillers and is designed to permanently remove (not hide) swirl marks, spider webs and fine surface scratches. Also restores plastic lenses. Safe for all painted surfaces. Can be used by hand or machine. 8 fl.oz./(236.6 mL)

DyNA Liquid Gloss™: Unique Blend of Gloss Enhancers and Paint Protectors -- Description: This revolutionary "liquid shine" picks up where every other instant detailer leaves off. Not only does it enhance the shine, but actually cleans the surface and protects it with a mixture of DyNA Brilliance™ high gloss sealant. Designed to be used right after washing your automobile or after each of the paint reconditioning steps. Safe to use on any non-porous surface; great for paint, glass, plastic convertible windows and interior wood/metal/carbon fiber trim. 22 fl.oz./(651 mL)

DyNA Paintwork Shampoo™: Luxurious Blend of Lubricants and Water Softeners -- Description: The DyNA Paintwork Shampoo™ is a special breed of car wash that exhibits exceptional lubricity and prevents water spots even in direct sunlight. It floats dirt safely away and rinses clean while leaving your wax coating in place. Use only a capful or two for a bucket of water. Safe for all surfaces. 20 fl.oz./(591 mL)

DyNA Concours Tire Treatment™: A Classic Show Car Tire Protectant and Dressing -- Description: The DyNA Concours Tire Treatment™ is a unique tire treatment which gives your tires the concours show car look. Penetrates into the rubber and dries completely. Goes on clear with no milky residue. The solution is environmentally friendly, non-flammable and solvent-free. 22 fl.oz./(651 mL)

Old 08-10-2005, 07:43 PM
Originally Posted by bigbadbooda
For those interested, here are detailed descriptions of each product straight from the DD website:

DyNA Gloss Restorer™: Step 1 of the DyNA Paint Reconditioning System -- Description: World's Best Polish. Step 1 of 3 in the reconditioning of your automobile's paintwork. New technology incorporating polishing media used in the computer chip industry designed to permanently remove (not hide) swirl marks, spider webs, surface scratches and scuffs off your paint. Also restores plastic lenses. Safe for all painted surfaces. Can be used by hand or machine. 8 fl.oz./(236.6 mL)

DyNA Gloss Refiner™: Step 2 of the DyNA Paint Reconditioning System -- Description: The Ultimate Paint Pre-Cleaner. Step 2 of 3 in the reconditioning of your automobile’s paintwork. This paintwork cleaner will restore the optical clarity (remove haziness) and bring out that "wow" in your paint. Contains no fillers and is designed to permanently remove (not hide) swirl marks, spider webs and fine surface scratches. Also restores plastic lenses. Safe for all painted surfaces. Can be used by hand or machine. 8 fl.oz./(236.6 mL)

DyNA Liquid Gloss™: Unique Blend of Gloss Enhancers and Paint Protectors -- Description: This revolutionary "liquid shine" picks up where every other instant detailer leaves off. Not only does it enhance the shine, but actually cleans the surface and protects it with a mixture of DyNA Brilliance™ high gloss sealant. Designed to be used right after washing your automobile or after each of the paint reconditioning steps. Safe to use on any non-porous surface; great for paint, glass, plastic convertible windows and interior wood/metal/carbon fiber trim. 22 fl.oz./(651 mL)

DyNA Paintwork Shampoo™: Luxurious Blend of Lubricants and Water Softeners -- Description: The DyNA Paintwork Shampoo™ is a special breed of car wash that exhibits exceptional lubricity and prevents water spots even in direct sunlight. It floats dirt safely away and rinses clean while leaving your wax coating in place. Use only a capful or two for a bucket of water. Safe for all surfaces. 20 fl.oz./(591 mL)

DyNA Concours Tire Treatment™: A Classic Show Car Tire Protectant and Dressing -- Description: The DyNA Concours Tire Treatment™ is a unique tire treatment which gives your tires the concours show car look. Penetrates into the rubber and dries completely. Goes on clear with no milky residue. The solution is environmentally friendly, non-flammable and solvent-free. 22 fl.oz./(651 mL)
I just ordered 2 weeks ago... I dont need it, but "the Shi+" is amazing... try to bring plenty to show people...

their wash is the best i have ever used....

Old 08-10-2005, 10:31 PM
www.customautomesh.com

Otay guys, if anyone needs custom mesh for their aftermarket body kits, Coupin827 aka John and I will be have mesh on hand Saturday. We will be offering both the small and large mesh for 25% off our listed prices! For more info, check us out here at www.customautomesh.com

If you you like, you cam pm us your order before hand so we can have it ready for you on Saturday! If not, we will make it on the spot!

Old 08-11-2005, 08:27 AM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
Originally Posted by nmanti
So there will be signs there for everyone that has signed up?
Yes, I have them for the 3 different clubs and a general sign for the newbies, walk-ins, etc. All taken care of.

Except there are a few people I do not know their "first" names, so please check yer PMs as I sent you a message. Thanks!

Old 08-11-2005, 11:13 AM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Oh Mista BigBadBooda

Some POI's for ya

If I show ya my Squad ID, do I get the deal, or gotta dewit through Mike ?
Are the products hermetically sealed to prevent from getting water logged if you get the urge prior to disbursement ? I'll have my inverter if you wanna bring ya leafblower
And most important, are you planning a mission of mercy aka a Cheese Steak Run before we blow outta Philly? I didn't make it with ya when we were down there last but maybe alittle sumtin for da ride home

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: First Annual Tri-Club Mega Meet in PA - Sign Up Here