G35 Cars Looking for a new or used G35? No dealers, no exceptions.

FS: 2005 G35 Coupe 6MT - Ivory Pearl / Stone - Fully Loaded - SoCal

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 12:10 PM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
just wondering if you sold it yet...if you didnt still wanna trade plus cash for the tails...if not all good...gluck with sale

Old 11-06-2007, 11:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yes i am still interested too

Old 11-07-2007, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by suhochunsah
Haha go to performance nissan and get a pair foo! Andy should hook u up man. i got mine from him a while back.
Which tails do u currently have again? USDM 05 or 06?

Thanks, the price is flexible man. I didn't put up my rock bottom minimum price because well first, speaking very straight forward, I damn sure hope I get more than what I have in mind for the "lowest price".
Secondly, I was trying to filter the extreme low ballers and let them know it's not an option here.
For anyone seriously interested in my car (with or without whatever parts of your choice), I am very flexible for everything. Price, taking out parts, putting on new parts, if u want specific diff fluid and nitrogen filled tires, that's not a problem. Since my car doesn't fall in the 100% bone stock, "never been modified" category, I'd rather give the buyer high level of customization. Be it cross drilled rotors for replacement, or the type of valve cap on the wheels. I'm not saying I'll be doing some kind of "pimp my ride" thing and throwing in all parts for free to make it the way you'd want it.
I'll be adjusting the price accordingly and trying to get to a fair price with you.
Anyways, if you are SERIOUSLY interested (with money in hand, ready to buy), Call me instead of asking me a million questions on here (which most are actually answered in my main post), and we'll try to work it out.
949-677-9415 <--- u can reach me here anytime.

That is the Alex I know, saw the car many times. I would consider the F bumper but I will let others to take the car first before I pm you later.

Good luck on the F/S.

Old 12-14-2007, 01:42 AM
Lex

Update: I was away from home for a few weeks and haven't really had a chance to think about car stuff for a bit. Not to mention that someone stole my phone so I lost all the numbers. This is the reason why I couldn't return some of the calls after saying I'd get back to you when I'm back home. I apologize for this... Well, the car is still for sale and I'd like to sell it soon. Hopefully someone will find interest in my car and give me a better offer before I decide on stripping out all aftermarket stuff and taking it to Carmax. I've lowered the price and willing to negotiate a little more if you're ready to buy with money in hand.

Old 12-15-2007, 05:48 PM
Lex
taking offers... will be taking it to carmax soon

Old 12-17-2007, 02:02 AM
are u willing 2 part out the exhaust and the ts hood. btw witch hood is on ur car cuz u have 2 different 1s

Old 12-17-2007, 02:37 AM
are you willing to trade rims and tires plus cash?

Old 12-17-2007, 02:09 PM
Originally Posted by suhochunsah
taking offers... will be taking it to carmax soon

goodluck with car max man, they gave me a shady a** offer which i wont even disclose.

Old 12-20-2007, 06:09 AM
Lex
Originally Posted by nutt
are u willing 2 part out the exhaust and the ts hood. btw witch hood is on ur car cuz u have 2 different 1s
It seems as though the text in my for sale thread is transparent to you. You obviously didn't read anything but look at pictures... should I just pretend that your post doesn't exist either...? Or do I need to write my reply on a paper, take a photo of it and upload as a picture for you to read it?
If reading my post is waste of your time, then replying to posts like this is waste of my time. I'm tired of people asking me things clearly explained my main post over and over. Sorry man.

Originally Posted by RRG35
are you willing to trade rims and tires plus cash?
Same as above. I'm trying to sell my car here man. I don't want to crowd up the thread with pages of garage sale posts. My main concern is selling the car and get the most out of it. Which means if it helps selling the car faster with the wheels, I will sell it with the wheels. Buyer for car has #1 priority on all parts. If car is sold without the volks, it will be sold separately immediately after. In which case, will most likely be sold to someone who's been asking me about them for few months already. I've had at least 15 people ask me for the wheels, of which none were interested in the car and it's really starting to frustrate me.

For the few "special" individuals out there who still don't have a clue, WHEELS (AND OTHER PARTS) ARE NOT FOR SALE (not yet at least). WHEN THEY ARE FOR SALE, I WILL CREATE OWN THREAD AND PROVIDE A LINK. And PLEASE, READ THE MOTHER F'ING POST, WHICH UNFORTUNATELY HAPPENS TO BE LONG NEVER-ENDING AND EXTREMELY BORING. IT ACTUALLY CONTAINS PIECES OF SHlT CALLED INFORMATION WHICH USUALLY ANSWERS MOST OF YOUR QUESTIONS~!*#~%#`^@!~!!!!!1!11!~!!11ONE~!!1

I'm not saying it to anyone in particular or anything, just trying a new method to get the msg across since asking nicely doesn't seem to quite cut it. Maybe this will work. But seriously guys.. I know it's long and dreadful but I wrote it up so I don't have to answer million questions about the car and the parts. Think reading it sucks? Try writing it~ ****, I had to take multiple breaks before finishing the post. lol

Originally Posted by g35philong
goodluck with car max man, they gave me a shady a** offer which i wont even disclose.
Ah.. thanks. That sounds encouraging... heh
Well I guess it's time to put it up on autotrader before taking it to carmax. Are they really that bad tho?

Last edited by suhochunsah; 12-20-2007 at 06:18 AM.
Old 12-28-2007, 03:29 AM
Make sure before you take your car to carmax or any dealer take the time and effort to get your back to stock (you maybe knew this already) but i thought i would just inform for some of us out there like me that didn't know before. put your suspesion back to stock,guy told me that since my car was lowered that it mess up the suspension fugging lowballed me, when i knew my car was in great shape. 05 with 34k miles sport package with all the aeros for $16,000. Dude that checked my car was possilby smoking weed on that day or something. Anyways man, this thread is about you selling your car sell it private so back to the subject and goodluck!!!

Old 12-28-2007, 11:43 AM
Lex
Wow, that's insanely low.... i thought carmax paid more than dealerships? hrm.. i'd rather keep it than sell it for that cheap... and i'm sure the dude who checked ur car was smoking more than just weed man. He obviously saw a completely different car.. not a g coupe. thx for the info man

Old 01-13-2008, 10:59 PM
I just got an 04 for not much less, I TOTALLY WOULD HAVE SCOOPED IT UP!!!!