G35 Cars Looking for a new or used G35? No dealers, no exceptions.

FS: 2003 G35 Coupe 6MT // 22k Miles // Exterior Mods

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 12:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 2003 G35 Coupe 6MT // 22k Miles // Exterior Mods

Hi all,

I have been very busy lately and have not had the time to enjoy the G35 as much as it should be this summer. I picked up a new car and want to sell the G. It's been a great three years of ownership and I will try to hit all the important details about the car. I can gladly talk for hours to serious buyers, but please try not to waste my time unless you really want the car. Blue book in my area for the car (stock) is between 19.5k and 20.5k.

First of all, the car only has 22,000 miles on it and it never sees snow and hardly sees rain (three times in my ownership). I have owned the car since 2008, before that a guy in Iowa owned it from 2003. It was completely stock when I got it. I have done suspension and exterior mods only, and have NEVER touched the engine with mods. Just standard maintenance.

Mods are as follows:

- 20x9 20x10 F/R PIAA Super Rozza Wheels (et 25) with 15mm spacers.
- Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires, good tread left.
- SPC A-Arms, Front and Rear Camber kit, rear toe bolt, etc.
- TEIN Basic Coilovers (also have stock suspension still).
- ~30% tint all around, done by the best place in town!

- Kuruma Z Front Bumper (authentic)
- Impul Sides (rep)
- Chargespeed Rear Bumper (rep)
- Nissan JDM flat clear corners

The pictures attached of the car are when it was on 350z tein s-tech springs; I need to upload a new picture of it after I put the Tein Basics on. I will do that by this weekend.

The price of car is NOT a "need to sell now" price, on purpose. I paid a good amount for this car in 2008 because it had only 14,000 miles on it and was taken care of immaculately. I have continued to take excellent care of the car and have added to it what I believe are tasteful mods. I am looking for another enthusiast owner for the car and have priced it accordingly. If you are looking for a beat-on high mileage G35 with all sorts of engine mods please look elsewhere in this forum, you will find plenty

I am willing to negotiate with a potential owner on the price by de-modding parts of the car. Also, the quad projector headlights will not come with the car, sorry.

The car is original Laser Red exterior color and has the charcoal interior. It is a 6-speed manual. It has the track package (brembos) and the nav package. Fully loaded! It is an early 2003 so it has the non-revised center console. I have some interior parts that could be purchased with the car if the buyer is interested (I was going to do an interior conversion to 2005+). The car also has the aluminum sport pedals and an OEM infiniti car cover and bag. Also, it has a WORKING BOSE premium sound system in it... I fixed the CD ERR F0 that is common on these cars myself! Last, I recently had it re-aligned after installing the Tein Basics.

The bad (to be upfront):
- Some paint touchup is needed on the inside parts of the rear bumper from rock chips from the rear wheels. I was really just going to get some red vinyl to cover it, you don't really look at the inside of the fender area much anyway.
- 3rd gear synchros will grind a few times per year. Not every drive, just some times. It is a common issue with the old 6 speed transmissions. The fix is a newer CD009 transmission, I was going to buy one off the forums a few years down the road to have on hand. I feel that the car has many years left of life though, as the problem is not that severe yet.
- Driver side window motor works intermittently. Another common problem on G's if you have done your research. It will probably need replaced soon.

Ok that is all I can think of for now, any questions feel free to ask!

I don't really want to part with the car as I love it, but I am not blessed enough to have a 3 or 4 car garage yet

Hope to hear from a proper enthusiast soon!

Attached Thumbnails 2003 G35 Coupe 6MT // 22k Miles // Exterior Mods-dscn0666es.jpg   2003 G35 Coupe 6MT // 22k Miles // Exterior Mods-dscn0682es_fix.jpg   2003 G35 Coupe 6MT // 22k Miles // Exterior Mods-img_0859.jpg  
Old 08-16-2011, 12:32 AM
Oh and please e-mail me, my inbox on driver is impossible to keep un-full .. lol

andrew.stach@gmail.com

From there we can exchange phone numbers.

Old 08-20-2011, 03:55 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
glws!

Old 11-08-2011, 01:44 AM
Trade??

I have an 05 2dr 5at with 11,000 mi on it , my grandma gave it to mesh does not drive any more. Been in rain untill about three days ago. It's been granny driven and has been on one trip to Montana. I love the car but miss my stick shift the car is my future I just want a stick and you have low milage I would consider something like a trade if your interested by the way what is the new car u got?

Old 11-18-2011, 10:29 AM
bump for a fellow low mileage LR whip. you got the same car as i do. same year, color, package, etc.

Old 11-21-2011, 03:25 PM
Fresh, low miles, bump!

Old 11-24-2011, 02:24 PM
Sold!! sorry for keeping this alive longer than needed :x