G35 Cars Looking for a new or used G35? No dealers, no exceptions.

FS: 2004 G35 Coupe - AT, Midnight Blue, Clean

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 01:01 AM
Location: San Francisco is where I live, Boston is where I'm from.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 G35 Coupe - AT, Midnight Blue, Clean

Hi, I am looking to sell my Infiniti G35 Coupe because I travel for work, rarely drive and I want to stop driving altogether while living in the city.

I drive it very rarely now and it had almost been garaged all its life when not driven. The car is at approx. 95k miles. I purchased it from a single owner and drove it less than 45k over the last 5-6 years, so it has not seen a ton of mileage per year either. It has been serviced meticulously and had a synthetic oil change and mobil 1 filter change at every 3000 - 3500 mile mark. I have all the service records from the single shop that I have it maintained with. Did maintenance a year ago to change all belts, rings, filter, washers for car including a full tuneup and check.

It has premium 18" alloy wheels, bose premium and multi CD player, moonroof, semi automatic drivetrain. The only thing it does not have is built in GPS.

There has only been 2 adjustments to the car:
1). the badges show Nissan Skyline 350GT (original japanese badges), but I have original Infiniti signs that you can swap back. The G35 lettering can be purchased on ebay for not too much money
2). there is a Nismo (Nissan) factory cool air intake made originally for the Nismo version of the G35 installed. I also have the original box intake too that can be put back in (not sure anyone would actually want to replace a better original Nissan part for another not-as-good Nissan part, but that's up to you).

There are two very simple maintenance things that I know the car does need: one is a brake pad change (pretty cheap) and the other is probably some new tires in the front likely in next 10-20k miles. There are a couple of blemishes on the leather in driver side seat. Rotors were replaced I think around 70-75k.

Other than some really minor blemishes here and there, the car runs perfectly and drives like a well oiled machine. There really is nothing other than perfect to describe about how it drives and how cheap and easy it can maintained over time. I am sad to see it go, but I really would prefer a beater truck/van at this point with the work I do than this beautiful car. Hoping it gets a good home. I have never raced, taken it to the track or anything crazy. It has never seen a long distance trip even other than back and forth from oakland for work occasionally.

Retail value is 15k, Kelly Blue Book says individual seller is at about 13k, asking 12k. Willing to work with someone, just shoot me an offer or come check it out. But please no stupid lowball offers.

CL ad here: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/3545480804.html

Attached Thumbnails 2004 G35 Coupe - AT, Midnight Blue, Clean-img_0500.jpg