G35 Cars Looking for a new or used G35? No dealers, no exceptions.

FS: 2005 G35cp 6MT Volk HKS Stillen Motordyne Osiris Custom Sound $18K Invested REDUCED$$

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2017, 08:26 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2005 G35cp 6MT Volk HKS Stillen Motordyne Osiris Custom Sound $18K Invested REDUCED$$

Year: 2005
Make: Infiniti
Model: G35cp
Color: Ivory Pearl
Trans: Manual
Miles: 105K
Vin: JNKCV54E95M423191

Over $18K invested Was asking $13,300 REDUCED $11,700

Ryan 361-742-6775 Austin TX groupon66@gmail.com

Repost as prior thread was closed

Up for sale is Pearl my 05 Fully loaded Ivory Pearl 6MT Coupe Just turned 105K on the OD which is nothing on the VQ especially when maintained as this one has been. I am the original 110% non smoker adult driven owner and purchased from Clear Lake Infiniti with 58 miles on the OD. Still have window sticker. Has been Meticulously & over regularly maintained. Went the extra mile & had motor oil analysis done in the early years through Blackstone laboratories to see how the Break in period was coming along & which fluids filters matched the VQ the best

Driven to 10K HWY City mix w/ the factory synthetic blend so seals rings set properly then made the switch to full synthetic & as of this day I'm proud to say she has absolutely ZERO % leaks & super low consumption

As I've traveled from San Fran to Miami few times over & after adding up miles I'd say 80% of the miles are HWY miles. 1st 7 years was garage kept & only seen the asphalt on non rainy days as I had 2 daily's Only after that she hit the roads for the long hauls (Biz/Pleasure/Moves). Will be able to tell by looking at the under carriage as it looks like 5yr use vs 11

CarFax wise - Vehicle has never been wrecked but had a run-in in a parking lot w/ a parked SUV that had a hitch luggage rack that I could not see at night. The rack caught the passenger door & rear qt panel. Filed a claim & all the for-mentioned was fix & repainted perfectly to match the IP paint code. Also at this time I had bumper / lip repainted & the Gialla grill in gloss black. Front end looks immaculate

Few Negatives

Dash above glove compartment is cracked due to sound system install while removing the aluminum strip that runs across dash. Cracks spread overtime

Interior - The common small tear in driver seat, corner left hip / back area that's practically inevitable. No other rips or tears throughout. Seats covers as seen in pics included

Factory fix

Dual cooling fans

Driver side window motor

Suspension parts

Wheel bearings

New black OEM floor mats

Volk Time Attacks TE37
19x9.5 +22 19x10.5 +22

Volk Lugs

Volk center caps

Continental DWS Extreme 245/35ZR19 285/35ZR19 Plenty of tread

Stillen XD cross drilled rotors installed at Stillen. New pads last month

Tein S Tech

SPC Front alignment arms.

SPC Extreme rear camber arms w/ toe links

Eibach pro alignment completed at Stillen

Headlights NEW

Morimoto XSB Colorshift L.E.D. halos remote control w/ numerous color & transition options Flash Strobe Fade Smooth w/ speed options

H1 HID Headlight projectors

HID Shrouds in Ivory Pearl. Blackout housing

Clear corners smoke overlays Piaa Hyper whites

Taillights

Lightly smoked L.E.D. cuts outs. State legal.

Lightly smoked 3rd brake / Spoiler lights L.E.D. cuts

Roof / hood wrapped in gloss black vinyl. Not painted so removable option

Gialla grill

GoPro video camera tether mounts, removable

UpRev Osiris ECU Reflash Tuner 3 maps. Dyno tuned at UpRev facility in ATX

HKS Hi-Power Titanium True Dual Exhaust
NOT a replica have receipt from Stillen w/ Dyno sheet

Ztube K&N

Berk Technology HFC

Motordyne 5/16 ISO Thermal Copper Plenum Spacer

NGK Platinum plugs

Amsoil synthetic rear end 75w90 severe gear GL5 & trans w/ 75w90 GL4

Stillen lightweight crank pulley & belt set. STD lightweight pulley. Installed at Stillen

ACT HDSS Stage 2 High Performance Clutch / Aluminum Flywheel kit
ACT Heavy Duty Pressure Plate w/Street Disc
Aluminum High Performance Flywheel
Throw Out Bearing
Installed at Stillen

Pioneer Z140BT Flagship

Double din

Alpine 6 3/4

Alpine 6 1/2

JL Audio 10W7AE-3 Anniversary edition 1500wt

Kicker ZX 750.1

Alpine MRPF 300.4

Stinger 5" cooling fan

Cabinet grade plywood (Zero flex) ported enclosure tuned to 32hz wrapped in Wheat leather to match the wheat interior. 5/16 Plexiglass window (Zero leakage). False floor w/ mesh breathable material (The black in the JL Logo and also in rear deck above the W7 & port) amp cover wrapped in same material, easy access to amps. False side panels to gain access to back seat release that was relocated. L.E.D. lights around enclosure & inside enclosure as well. The JL is firing up inside the cabin and reflecting off the rear window instead of inside the trunk, nets the truest of sound waves and SPL & a nice benefit is the ears on the outside don't have to hear all that trunk rattle as w/ the traditional trunk enclosures. Side note- The enclosure itself is suspended above the floor with 5/16 steel brackets drilled into the frame of the vehicle so there is absolutely ZERO play during any hard cornering & the like. Also adds security encase any undesirables come along

Battery

YellowTop SpiralCell Deep-Cycle D35

Pearl has been a true joy to own, tune & drive from every coast in the US, she has never left me stranded. It's now time to part ways with Pearl though as looking for a new project to start

Side note for your insurance / piece of mind: The UpRev Osiris full ECU re-flash I chose a map for security where with a simple input code the car will be fully immobilized. There's actually another security measure & the (2) will be revealed only after the title is signed over. Both are nice security measures that could save you $$ on your premium

Clean and clear title, complete service history & will supply the purchaser with all documents & receipts

Overall I'm confident that miss Pearl here is one of the cleanest & well kept G35's out there on the market. Must see, hear & drive to really appreciate

For those that DO NOT know how to drive a 6 please don't waste your time or mine as I DO NOT have the time to give a crash course. NO JOY RIDES.

Over $18K invested Asking $13,300 REDUCED $12,000

screenshot windows

windows 7 print screen

post images

screen grab

image sharing

upload a picture

online photo sharing

imagur

temporary image hosting

img host

post image online

image hosting

images upload

photoupload

host image

uploading pictures

free photo upload

images upload

pic host

upload image free

upload gif

images upload

Last edited by ryno824; 03-12-2017 at 12:57 AM. Reason: price drop
The following users liked this post:
NemesisGee (03-18-2017)
Old 03-06-2017, 11:26 PM
Super Moderator

Received 1,016 Likes on 935 Posts
Wow that is a real nice car. GLWS.

Old 03-06-2017, 11:51 PM
Originally Posted by Urbanengineer
Wow that is a real nice car. GLWS.
Thanks man

Old 03-08-2017, 10:54 PM
Bumpage for a $100 drop $11,900

Old 03-09-2017, 05:26 AM
Banned
Received 989 Likes on 825 Posts
Consider selling the car at a lower price with the te37 off the car.
Some people may want the stockers to save a few bucks, leaving you the option of possibly selling the te37 separately.

When I sold my G, I had more interested buyers looking to buy with the oem Rays than my SSRs at the higher price

Old 03-09-2017, 10:04 PM
Received 53 Likes on 41 Posts
Yes, very nice! How did you tint your headlights?

GLWS!

Old 03-10-2017, 09:24 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by JZ39

GLWS!
This isn't an eBay special car, he removed the lenses, and painted the inner housing a different color.

Tinting headlights is illegal and reduces your vision and makes you look like a ****. Remove lens, paint, replace lens to do it right like OP.

The following users liked this post:
ryno824 (03-12-2017)
Old 03-12-2017, 12:49 AM
Originally Posted by jerseytaylor
Consider selling the car at a lower price with the te37 off the car.
Some people may want the stockers to save a few bucks, leaving you the option of possibly selling the te37 separately.

When I sold my G, I had more interested buyers looking to buy with the oem Rays than my SSRs at the higher price
Not really as I sold the stock years back. Would entertain offers but not going out of way to post a part out sale but thanks for the input Jersey!

Old 03-12-2017, 12:53 AM

GLWS!
Had tint before as it was smoked but cut outs to stay legal. The now though I'll have to say Urban is correct on the lights now.

Old 03-12-2017, 12:55 AM
Bump for a drop $11,700

Old 03-14-2017, 09:30 PM
Originally Posted by Urbanengineer
This isn't an eBay special car, he removed the lenses, and painted the inner housing a different color.

Tinting headlights is illegal and reduces your vision and makes you look like a ****. Remove lens, paint, replace lens to do it right like OP.

Interesting. So the lens isn't tinted/smoked at all...the darker look comes from the inner portion of the headlight being blacked out and just making the lens appear darker?

I was interested because my grill and emblems are getting painted soon and the headlights then need to be darkened to match--wasn't sure how this was accomplished.

Thanks for the quasi non-condescending answer...

Old 03-15-2017, 01:23 PM
Super Moderator

Interesting. So the lens isn't tinted/smoked at all...the darker look comes from the inner portion of the headlight being blacked out and just making the lens appear darker?

I was interested because my grill and emblems are getting painted soon and the headlights then need to be darkened to match--wasn't sure how this was accomplished.

Thanks for the quasi non-condescending answer...
Remove headlights, remove screws and bulbs/ballasts, and cook headlight at 250* for 10 minutes (ymmv, mine is electric heat element oven) and pull headlight apart, from the top first. There is a write up here, and on HID Planet about how to modify G35 Projectors.

Any further questions please PM me, as this is is OP's for sale thread....

Free bump.

Old 03-15-2017, 09:30 PM
Thanks for the info....

Second free bump!

Old 03-15-2017, 10:02 PM
Received 1,132 Likes on 1,002 Posts
Nice looking IP coupe, GLWS!
Gary

Last edited by gary c; 03-15-2017 at 10:06 PM.
Old 03-18-2017, 08:34 PM
Received 22 Likes on 22 Posts
Very VERY sharp! Here's another bump. GLWS

I also second the switch back to the OEM wheels and sell the TE's separate

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.