G35 Cars Looking for a new or used G35? No dealers, no exceptions.

FS: 06 IP sport coupe 6mt, loaded, lots of high end parts, forced to sell, WA state

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2018, 12:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 IP sport coupe 6mt, loaded, lots of high end parts, forced to sell, WA state

I am selling my 2006 Infiniti g35 coupe. Its a 6 speed manual, rev up, sport package with premium package (has pop up navigation, factory bluetooth as well as aftermarket bluetooth with an aux cable) has the factory RAS. This car is very clean, it has been babied since I bought it. I purchased it 4 years ago completely stock, since then I have added a generous amount modifications. Car is adult owned, never been wrecked. Purchased the car with 87k on it and the original motor spun a bearing at 101k due to the common oil consumption problem these cars known for. I purchased a brand new rev up motor for the car and swapped it in last December 2016. Car runs fantasic and the motor is very healthy. Oil changes performed religiously with full synthetic. Car has 131k on it, right around 30k on the new motor. Burns no oil, doesnt smoke ect. Car also has RAS (rear active steering), and speed sensitive steering that stiffens up the faster you go.

Suspension/brakes:

Full coilover suspenion (true type rears), adjustable oversized Hotchkis sway bars with SPL titanium tie rod ends and sway bar links, front strut tower bar, Akebono big brakes (4 piston front, 2 piston rear), slotted rotors, brake fluid was completely flushed when the calipers were installed less than a year ago.

Engine/exhaust

New rev up motor with 31k (I do not have a reciept for the motor, I purchased it through a private seller, he bought a brand new coupe in 2007 and yanked the stock motor out to put a Cosworth built motor in. Osiris UpRev tuned with 5 maps, Z1 Motorsports upper plenum spacer, Stillen z tube, Berk resonated test pipes with built in o2 extenders (throws no codes), vq35hr y pipe (high flowing), Nismo exhaust from the y pipe back. Car sounds fantasic. Brand new clutch and lightweight 1 piece flywheel were installed with the new motor, stainless steal braided clutch line.

Exterior/interior:

Has factory bluetooth as well as an aftermarket bluetooth, an auxillary cable hidden in the glove box, factory pop up navigation, Bose stereo, Nismo titanium shift ****, heated ful power seats, a/c blows ice cold, I just recharged it last summer, all electronics and features work as they should. Rear diffuser, installed brand new aftermarket headlights a week ago, the factory headlamps were very foggy and rather than sourcing a new set I just went the more cost effective route. Nismo wheels from a Nismo 370z, they are very very lightweight one piece forged wheels. Tires will need to replaced soon.

Im sure I am missing some things. I am ONLY selling because I am being forced to. Long story short, im in a custody battle and legal fees are piling up, my son comes before the car does. Located in Vancouver, WA about 25 mins outside of Portland, OR.

I am a serious highly motivated seller. I am not interested in parting out, I do not have the time. Text/call 360-566-5671

Asking $10,500 obo.

Last edited by n1smojunkie; 09-03-2018 at 07:19 PM.
Old 09-03-2018, 09:04 PM
Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts
G35 coupe 6mt
I know you said no part out but I am interested in Nismo wheels, will pay shipping lmk thanks.

Old 09-06-2018, 11:09 PM
Bump

Old 09-07-2018, 04:07 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm sad for you that you're forced to give up something you value, but you're right, your son comes first. I hope things work for you and get something equal or better in the near future.

Old 09-11-2018, 09:57 AM
Bump, open to offers! Anybody?

Old 09-15-2018, 01:07 PM
Bump

Old 09-28-2018, 03:04 PM
sold sold sold, mods please delete

Old 09-28-2018, 03:37 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Sorry you had to sell it, it looks like you had a real beauty. Hope custody swings in your favor.