G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

What The F!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 02:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by radjack79
About 2 yrs ago I was walking back to my car at the mall and saw 2 guys hovering around a new vette. I slowed my walking pace to see if they were trying to steal it or what...I could see one guy telling the other guy to "**** it up" Then I saw the one dude run his hand down the side of the car and I heard the dreaded screaching sound of metal on metal....I lost it... I ran over there(full steam) and plowed the guy that keyed the car with a full on linebacker tackle right in the chest (pretty sure I knocked the wind out of him at least) As i am getting up i notice the other guy walking around the car to come at me....lol that lasted about 12 seconds as I dodge his pathetic little punch and throw a left kidney shot then a right forearm to his grill. (that cost him 2.5 teeth) At that moment I remember what I went to the mall for...among other things I had picked up some tie wraps....It was hog tying time...I tie wrapped both guys hands and feet on the grass right beside this guys car, called the cops and waited....
About 45 minutes later, and after about 30 people walked by laughing at these two guys tie wrapped up...the vette owner showed up. I told him the story and he was EXTREMELY grateful because he was an enthusiast as well. We sat and chatted until the cops arrived...
The guy ended up getting the bill for the damage, and me and the vette owner are still friend now. He rewarded me with a steak dinner out that night.
Not saying everyone should do this, just telling you it can be done.
P.S. I have combat training, so I do not want people getting hurt trying this at home. A better idea is to gather information like descrition and/or license numbers.
Damn did it feel good though!!!!
you rock!

Old 05-26-2006, 06:03 PM
that's nothing

I have less the 2500 miles on mine went in a place to eat parked out in the middle of nowhere and huge door ding on my brand new car they want $200 bucks to try and get it out. People are just A**holes sometimes. Only have had my car almost 2 months and already a nice ding.

Sorry man

Aaron

Old 05-26-2006, 07:23 PM
I hate that. I have had that happen to 3 cars of mine. I had someone put a cigarette out on the hood of my new 00 Saab 9-3. Then I had someone rip the leaper off of the hood of my 02 Jag X-type. Then someone smeared an ice cream cone all over the hood of my 02 Jag Xk8. It's ashame that just because someone has worked very hard to be able to afford nice things, that some **** opening has to mess with it.

Old 05-26-2006, 09:19 PM
yup, i hear that. i hereby enlist the "gunner-law". anyone caught doing something deemed 'douchebaggish' by a person of sane thinking (or me), will have their head beat in with a brick, and then curb stomped. their death will only help chlorinate the gene-pool. if they live through their ordeal, they will tell long tales of this new law, and instill fear into potentially upcoming douche-bags.

sounds good to me!

Old 05-26-2006, 09:30 PM
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by radjack79
About 2 yrs ago I was walking back to my car at the mall and saw 2 guys hovering around a new vette. I slowed my walking pace to see if they were trying to steal it or what...I could see one guy telling the other guy to "**** it up" Then I saw the one dude run his hand down the side of the car and I heard the dreaded screaching sound of metal on metal....I lost it... I ran over there(full steam) and plowed the guy that keyed the car with a full on linebacker tackle right in the chest (pretty sure I knocked the wind out of him at least) As i am getting up i notice the other guy walking around the car to come at me....lol that lasted about 12 seconds as I dodge his pathetic little punch and throw a left kidney shot then a right forearm to his grill. (that cost him 2.5 teeth) At that moment I remember what I went to the mall for...among other things I had picked up some tie wraps....It was hog tying time...I tie wrapped both guys hands and feet on the grass right beside this guys car, called the cops and waited....
About 45 minutes later, and after about 30 people walked by laughing at these two guys tie wrapped up...the vette owner showed up. I told him the story and he was EXTREMELY grateful because he was an enthusiast as well. We sat and chatted until the cops arrived...
The guy ended up getting the bill for the damage, and me and the vette owner are still friend now. He rewarded me with a steak dinner out that night.
Not saying everyone should do this, just telling you it can be done.
P.S. I have combat training, so I do not want people getting hurt trying this at home. A better idea is to gather information like descrition and/or license numbers.
Damn did it feel good though!!!!
Hi.. I know what you mean, I have a Black Belt in TKD and have always wished (on some level) to been put in that situation. Let alone my own car. Good to see that you showed restaint in not breaking their shoulders.

Old 05-27-2006, 03:19 AM
Love Poker!!!
hope KARMA gets back at them, I had my previous ride keyed before (Integra GS-R), feels like crap and also like you've been violated

Old 05-27-2006, 08:16 AM
yeah, thats the plan. im just waiting for them (insurance) to offer some blendtek crap, at which point i tell them to go **** in a hat.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.