G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

WOW. MOVED. So what exactly belongs in the coupe forum?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 03:42 PM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation WOW. MOVED. So what exactly belongs in the coupe forum?

basically what are we supposed to post in here.

not trying to be smart xss, but what can we or cannot post?

Old 06-02-2006, 03:50 PM
it's one of those days The last thread like this was just move too

Old 06-02-2006, 03:54 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
blazinZ

What was moved so I can see for ya......

Old 06-02-2006, 03:55 PM
yeah ... i think admins are tryin to keep themselves busy

Old 06-02-2006, 03:55 PM
looks like my350z now.....stupid moves everywhere.....

Old 06-02-2006, 03:59 PM
Supa Dupa Moderator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Simply ask yourself... "Does my topic/question apply to Sedan owners as well?" If it's a general G35 topic, then it belongs in G Spot.

If it's a specialty topic like Rims, overlays, clear corners, etc... then they belong in the proper sub forum. Theoretically, the coupe forum should be one of the least used forums.

We've been pretty relaxed with the coupe forum for the past couple of weeks, but it's turning into a zoo lately so we're cracking down. I swear, it won't be too soon before I see another "How do I change my oil" or "What do you think of these overlays" in the coupe forum.

Old 06-02-2006, 04:00 PM
Supa Dupa Moderator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by SilverII
looks like my350z now.....stupid moves everywhere.....
You mean the most popular 350z forum on the Internet? Yeah, that's real stupid.

Old 06-02-2006, 04:04 PM
Yeah... they have lots of good "content" over there.....

Look at how many Repost games they play and how many 3f3f they have.....

Last edited by SilverII; 06-02-2006 at 04:07 PM.
Old 06-02-2006, 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by afr0puff
Simply ask yourself... "Does my topic/question apply to Sedan owners as well?" If it's a general G35 topic, then it belongs in G Spot.

If it's a specialty topic like Rims, overlays, clear corners, etc... then they belong in the proper sub forum. Theoretically, the coupe forum should be one of the least used forums.

We've been pretty relaxed with the coupe forum for the past couple of weeks, but it's turning into a zoo lately so we're cracking down. I swear, it won't be too soon before I see another "How do I change my oil" or "What do you think of these overlays" in the coupe forum.
Well, The Coupe Forum was kinda all over the place the past 2 weeks.

Old 06-02-2006, 04:27 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Yea.... all of what Afropuff said and then some.

If some of you peeps think that all the mods and admins do is move some of your lame posts around..... there is a bridge in brooklyn for sale .....lol

I'm amazed at what some peeps post on here and then just throw it in a general topic where others couldn't give a rats a$$ about it and yes we do get complaints from other users about threads not being posted in the appropriate forum.

Again..... put the post in the appropriate forum and no one will be moving it around. If you are not sure throw it into the anything goes.... lol . If there is a forum that you would like to see created send a PM to an admin or mod and we will throw it out there to see if it warrants it.

Old 06-02-2006, 04:48 PM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
Originally Posted by O NO
blazinZ

What was moved so I can see for ya......

nothing inparticular...

but as far posting in specific forums, sometimes people are just looking for quick responses rather than trying to find the right forum to post in. I usually try to post in the right forum, but not everyone gets too see it in those forums.

It being a "general coupe" forum, should just mean that anything general to the g35 coupe goes, that was my understanding... but i think im wrong..

Old 06-02-2006, 05:01 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
We should make a forum title "I think it's coupe related but I aint sure?"

Old 06-02-2006, 05:16 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Originally Posted by blazinZ
nothing inparticular...

but as far posting in specific forums, sometimes people are just looking for quick responses rather than trying to find the right forum to post in. I usually try to post in the right forum, but not everyone gets too see it in those forums.

It being a "general coupe" forum, should just mean that anything general to the g35 coupe goes, that was my understanding... but i think im wrong..
I hear what you are saying but as much as you may want an 'instant' response to your questions there are others that are going through that forum that are going wtf... this don't belong here and is wasting my time. There are other users here that really don't want to plow through yours and other ppls threads that are in away off topic to that particular forum.

Don't get me wrong, but I'm just trying to lay things out for ya. Heck we could just have one sub category and call it G35, imagine how much fun that would be going through all the threads that are posted here.

These are some of the problems in having a large message board as you have here and on my350 which is twice the size and gets managed with less mods and admins. You need to keep the information flowing into it in some kind of order and some of the users too......... lol and you can't please everyone either.

If there is something you would like to see, give a shout out to a mod or admin. We have places to discuss this.

Old 06-02-2006, 05:19 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Originally Posted by LjN_728
We should make a forum title "I think it's coupe related but I aint sure?"
Yes, the Trash Bin Forum.........lol... j/k

Throw it in the anything goes forum. lol

Old 06-02-2006, 05:21 PM
haha, i think everyone should relax. i'm still somewhat new to the forums here, but everyone has been really nice and I haven't had any problems.
Last night I made an account and posted looking for a Ztube on my350z.com like some have suggested here, and I woke up this morning only to find that my post disappeared! Hmm...I was like thats funny...So I posted it again. ( I was posting this under the 350z section because for some reason the marketplace had no threads showing up for me.) Well, I try to sign in again to post on a totally diff thread and it says I dont have permission to...huh?... "Oh, i have a PM." Its a rude message from an admin yelling at me for spamming the forums and basically how dare me to post again...
I responded, maybe if you had informed me in the first place, rather than just deleting my post, I would have known.
Some hospitality over there. Poor n00b me was just attacked by an admin.
G35DRIVER > my350z

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WOW. MOVED. So what exactly belongs in the coupe forum?