G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Idiot drivers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2003, 03:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Idiot drivers

lol dood thaz hilaruos, throwin the pen @ someone while drivin

but why dind't u get out of the car and settleit like man to man?!?! why u run? if u had the guts to throw the pen @ someone, dind't u have the guts to bak it up? just wonderin

Old 10-02-2003, 03:31 AM
(=

haha, that was a great story. I've always had the urge to throw coins, used snapple bottles, or whatever but never got the guts. When you have a personalized plate, you're a little more cautious cuz your plate is easier to memorize.

Oh and MrElussive, watch out when you tailgate. I do the slam on the brake thing too to people who tailgate me. But I only do that if they're so close, I can't even see their hood anymore.

Old 10-02-2003, 04:01 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I absolutely agree with you that there are really really bad or stupid drivers out their, but do watch out. When I was 18, which was 10 years ago someone at an light intersection turn right in to my right away while they have a red with out stopping first or yielding. Anyways, I was 18 with a surplus amount of road rage so I cut him off and flip him off. We eventually end up in a Burger king parking lot and we got out of our car, now I'm 6'1" 250 Lbs and the other guy was 5'7" small stature mid 40's man. I was cuzing him out for about 5 minutes then the cops showed up, appearantly some one call the cops. Well to make a long story short, he was a under cover police officer, so I was arrested, charge with felony attemped assult on a peace officer, I was charged with a book load of charges. I have to do jail time of 2 days without sleeping because I don't want to be someone else's bitch and kept my eyes open all night. On the 2nd day my parents bail me out. Luckily, their was a witness that said that I did not hit the cop because in his report he said that I tried to hit him with my car and then got out of my car to reach for a basebat to hit him with it. Anyways none of that happen. So the moral of the story is just be careful because cops are human beings too, so just try to chill when ever you can because in the end it cost me and my parents.

1. $1000 in fines
2. $1000 for bail bonds
3. $8000 Lawyer's fee ( Blood suckers )
4. 10 days of Cal Tran (public work along freeways to cut 7 feet weeds and trash) Believe me you don't want to do this because it was really really dirty and disqusting. After my 10th day the supervisor said I only did 9 days, I almost burst into tears because I can not hack it for another day because it was that aweful. He was like O.K. I give you that 1 extra day. I was so glad that it was finally over.

5. 2 point at the DMV. Charged with reckless driving and my insurance for liability only went from $1000 per year to $4000 per year.

This incident was a really tough lesson at the age of 18, because my total cost to me is

$10,000 in fines and lawyers fee

insurance increased $3000 per year

3rd. lost my very 1st girlfriend to be, because I was ground for 1 whole entire year.

Sorry, I have to stop now, I'm having misty eyes just thinking about it.

Old 10-02-2003, 04:35 AM

I could go on and on with this one. Just the other day a good buddy of mine almost got ran off the road by a crazy taxi driver and when my friend exited the freeway, the taxi cab driver had the nerve to curse him and tell him to not cut people off. He was like WTF? He grabbed a can of tuna, and pelted it against the side of the taxi making a HUGE dent in it.

The best story, however, involves some thugs that threw a can at my friends car about 10 years ago. He proceeded to speed up, pass him and brake check him. The best part was, I hurled a full 44 ounce coke (one of those huge Big Gulps) out of the sunroof and as my luck would have it, the big gulp flew into their open sunroof, exploding all over the interior and occupants. They were so dumbfounded they pulled over (probably to dry off).

Oh yeah, don't even mention the old change trick. I have probably spent more than $50 worth of full ashtrays (it's been a while) on dingleberry dumbass drivers.

You guys do have a point as far as safety, but I figure I have insurance and if they want to kill me, so be it. I ain't going out like a b!itch.

Old 10-02-2003, 07:18 AM

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

When I pass people and they flash their lights.....they get a face full of brake lights from me.

<hr></blockquote>

FYI: Truck drivers do this to let you know it is safe to pull back over. I have seen a few people in cars do this thinking they are being courteous. Now if they turn their HIGH BEAMS on and leave them on ...

Throwing things at other cars ... no wonder there is so many cases of road rage in this country. If you throw things at other drivers ... look in a mirror and see the guy with a short life expectancy.

Old 10-02-2003, 11:08 AM
cSc

No matter what, this issue is never going to stop until the police do better traffic enforcement... (Like that's ever going to happen, HA)

The fast drivers get mad at the slow drivers and the slow drivers get mad at the fast drivers.

There will always be someone driving slow in the left lane...
There will always be someone speeding...
There will always be someone cutting in and out of traffic...
There will always be someone not yielding at a merge...
There will always be someone tailgating...
There will always be someone driving drunk...
On and on and on and on...

I remember back in the days, they had those silly little "Avenger" devices that made the little machine gun sounds and bazooka sounds. If every car came with that as a standard option, would that make the world a better place? Probably not.

Either way, we're going to enjoy our G's...

--cSc

--
2003 G35c 6MT | CaribBlue/Graphite | Premium | Aero | Tinted Windows | Aluminum Pedals

Old 10-02-2003, 11:47 AM

i used to get **** off all the times, especially california driver. Here is my way to deal with them, screw them. I get that almost every week, dumb @ss driver cutting in my lane, weaving in and out of traffic, make me brake really hard, cutting in front of my while i am going 80 mph and behind me no one, etc...the list goes on.. So my solution is, relax and just listen to the exhaust tone then everything will be alright.

g35mt

Old 10-02-2003, 12:08 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My solution is to autocross my car about once a month. With the proper venue to push it to it's (or for the time being, only my) limits frequently, I find that I'm a much calmer daily driver on the streets.

BTW, your car comes with a horn. The horn is for telling people they're doing something wrong. The lights are used for seeing in the dark. The pennies are used to fill up your kid's piggy bank. Drink containers are meant to contain beverages until you're done consuming them, then they're supposed to go into these things called "trash cans." Use your horn and be happy. [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

2003.5 G35 Sedan Desert Platinum/Graphite Premium/Sport/Aero/Nav/Winter

Old 10-02-2003, 12:09 PM

haha teh guy would murder me. he was probably in his mid to late 20s.. im only 17 buddy. although i do carry brass knuckles with me at all times since i got jumped by 3 guys in a parking lot 2 months ago, i still dont like to fight unless i have to. ill just throw my pen and drive off thank you very much

2003 6MT Laser Red Coupe, Premium, Chrome 18's

Old 10-02-2003, 04:16 PM

I had some guy pull one of those @$$head moves a while back. I was driving up on an area where my lane ended and I had to merge over (It was an area of town I was unfamiliar with, so I really didn't know better. I put on my blinker and someone was nice enough to let me over.

Well, some ***** in a Saab 9-5 a couple of cars back was honking his horn, etc.. I thought nothing of it until there was a long turn lane to the left of me and this guy comes roaring up past me, then tries to turn underneath the front end of my Tundra. I was late for an appt, so I didn't press it - I slammed on the brakes and let him in. I got up to the next light where I had to go right and Saab guy was in the center lane going straight. I had saved up a large wad of spit, in case an opportunity arose (I call it the "spit treatment"..). I pulled alongside and was looking down into his open sunroof. As soon as there was a gap in traffic I could pull into, I shouted "F--- you, you a--hole!" down at him. He looked up, smiled his priggish smile, as if to say "I got you!". About then, I spat all over his face and interior. The look on his face was priceless. I tore out and have never seen him since.

My wife has always told me that I'm going to get killed in a standoff with someone some day. I'm trying to calm it down some, because I really can't control others and I need to learn to let it go. I'd probably just flag him and let it go today..

-- mike

2003 G35C 6MT Leather, BS, Prem

Old 10-02-2003, 04:19 PM

i say ill let it go until the situation arises. then my temper kicks in and i have no control anymore =-O

2003 6MT Laser Red Coupe, Premium, Chrome 18's

Old 10-02-2003, 06:24 PM

This stuff is too funny....

Once this guy cut me off and I honked at him for like 20 seconds. I then ended up behind him at an intersection and a guy behind me that saw the whole thing got outta his car and threw a 44oz big gulp into the guys car thru the open window. It was hilarious b/c the drink busted all over the guy. He just sat there at the intersection as the light turned green and everyone went around him.

2003.5 CB Coupe 6MT
Pics

Old 10-02-2003, 08:00 PM

My wife has also told me I am going to die in a road-rage incident. Oh well - I tell her its all that testosterone I'm packing.

Another good trick to do to people when they are mad is to either point and laugh at them or wave and smile. This usually lightens my mood and eases my rage, and also pisses them off even more.

G35 6MT/DG/Fully Loaded
[i]HyperGround Kit
350Z intake duct
K&N drop-in
Aluminum pedals
50%-35% smoke tint

Old 10-02-2003, 08:52 PM

I’ve smiled and waved at idiot drivers too. One time a guy (who had just cut me off) waved back. As annoyed as I was at him, I had to laugh!

03.5 Sedan
<font color=black> Black on Black / Prem / Sport / Aero / Winter / Tint </font color=black>

Old 10-02-2003, 09:07 PM
Cactus Hugging Admin
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

First of all, I have to say I don't condone physical violence in this situation. That being said, the idea of you getting all ticked off, and throwing a pen in a huff just CRACKS me up. I can't tell you how long I laughed when I read that... it's like in Austin Powers when the guys shows his shoe and Austin says "Ow... that really. really hurt... who throws a shoe? I mean, honestly-- a shoe!"

I had someone come up to me and tail me about 2 feet off of my bumper in a Navigator today. I was really not too happy about it... I slowed down a few times to let him know I didn't want him following me, but whenever I sped up, he did too. I could see the whites of his eyes in my rear-view mirror... I finally crawled almost to a stop in the middle of the road with him on my but. He wouldn't go around me, just stomped on his horn for a good 10 seconds. From that point on, he followed me on every turn I was taking...

Eventually I got to where I turn left onto my street, so I sped up a bit, and as he sped up to catch me, I let him get about 4 feet from my bumper and I abruptly turned into the street with no signal. No, no one was around, otherwise I would not have done so. I was in my FX w/ sport, so I knew I could make the 90 degree corner at 30+mph, but I knew his behemouth couldn't a) make the corner at any reasonable speed, or b) slow down fast enough to make the turn... he swerved as if he were going to, then realized he couldn't, and kept going stright while honking. It was as passive as I could be, but man it drove me nuts. When I got home, I found myself wishing he'd tried to take the turn and skidded into the river. Then I slapped myself on the wrist for thinking it...

There will never be a shortage of crazy drivers out there... I myself was more aggressive when I was younger, but now I just find myself having to be a lot more defensive on the road.

G

2003.5 Black w/ Willow G35
Premium / Sport / Aero / Winter / Navi / Tint

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Idiot drivers