Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Accident, please help

howd you lose control of your car?

2003 6MT Coupe Black/Graphite Premium/Aero

Old 10-11-2003, 11:07 PM
G35driver.com Moderator

dam, sorry to hear that bro, not exactly sure on the estimates, you will need to get it towed anyway...

<font color=green>-Rambo</font color=green>
G35c 6MT DG/Willow/HyperGround/BorlaExhaust

Old 10-11-2003, 11:10 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear about your accident and glad you are OK. WIth all that independent aluminum stuff back there it will more than likely be expensive and if you claim on your insurance it will count as an "At Fault" accident even though no one else was involved.[img]/w3timages/icons/frown.gif[/img]
Not trying to "Blast" you but flooring it in a corner was not too smart, with or without the VDC on.

Old 10-12-2003, 12:44 AM

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Does anyone know if it's expensive to have the left rear axle replaced or repaired or whatever needs to be done? That is the only damage (aside from the wheel scratches) that my car has experienced.

<hr></blockquote>

Not to scare you but it’s gonna cost a few thousand $$$ to fix and probably be in the shop for a couple of days to fix it. Do you have any pics of the damage?

Old 10-12-2003, 02:21 AM

<a href="https://g35driver.com/forums/showprofile.php?Cat=&User=MrElussive&Number=118093 &Board=16&what=showflat&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5 &part=1&vc=1"><font size="3">MrElussive</font></a> <font size="3"> <span class="small">(Curb hopper) "Curb hopper" OH man that's harsh[img]/w3timages/icons/laugh.gif[/img]</span></font></p>

<span class="small"><font size="3">BTW, if it makes you feel any better your not the only one that has had that happened to you. Pesti also had an incident that was similar to you. Here's the thread: <a href="https://g35driver.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=1&Number=22093&page=&view= &sb=&vc=1">My G35 meets the curb after a stupid move...</a></font></span></p>

Old 10-12-2003, 09:58 AM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No body damage and once they replace all the parts with new. Your ride will be 100% again, so don't stress. Once it is done and you start driving again you will start forgetting your incident, don't forget too much though.[img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Pesti's ride looks sweet now with the GILA body kit and other owrk he has done lately.
"Don't worry, be happy" you are not hurt and will live to drive your "G" again soon.[img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2003, 11:17 AM

I don't mean to scare you, but your car will never be 100% again.. it'l be close, but not 100%. About a year ago in my G ride (Different G ) My car spun out in the rain and i ran over a highway island going 55, sideways. I [censored] up my Front Rim (collapsed) and destroyed my rear axel. They changed everything, but even now, i can still hear a tiny grinding when i make turns. That, and because it is a shitty car overall.. is why I'm making the upgrade to the G35. btw.. i have a 2001 Mitsubishi Galant... NEVER BUY A MITSU! IT'S LIKE BUYIN A FORD.

Old 10-12-2003, 02:42 PM

Hey Mr. elusive, dude that sux bro!
i would have never have guessed this happening to you. but the important thing is that your safe.. If this makes u feel better, cuz it makes some people.. Here is a story about my friend.. he had a 95' Supra TT, with a $3,000 paint job, $5,000 molded in body kit, a beautiful carbon fiber hood with a ton, ton of more money into his car....this thing was the SHIET! He did a stupid move, and he couldnt stop in time, an just smashed the whole front end of his car!
This thing was horrible! But he came out of it with out a scratch...and now after all that has passed, everything is gravy for him again...he was 18 at the time...so its all good, take care buddy! peace

Old 10-13-2003, 03:48 PM

HAHA, nice dude...it always good to quote the shining!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Accident, please help