G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Speeding ticket Big Sur

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 02:30 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
^^ Its not imaginary at all man...

I thought these things were nationwide wtf lol i tried to search them online but i cant even find freaking pics of it anywhere! lol kinda makes me not want to take a pic of it haha... its basically a gold plated card which doesnt bend or break at all since its gold lol and it has you name inprinted on it as well as the name of the officer who gave iit to you... its not free you need to pay like $120 for it and wait like 6months for your application to be processed and a whole bunch of other crap but it helps out ALOT! your almost GARUNTEED no ticket unless your doing something REALLY STUPID lol

Old 10-17-2006, 03:34 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sounds fake already...... basically a cop (man of law) giving you a card for $120 to let you get away with breaking the law.

thats like a paroll officer giving a convicted felon a gold card to rob and rape anyone he wants. just as long has he pays the $120 fee and wait for the card to come in the mail.

take a pic of it.... its not gonna hurt. just blur out the personal stuff with photoshop.

Old 10-17-2006, 04:10 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
=( sucks, but hope u had a great time at big sur, its gorgeous

Old 10-17-2006, 11:41 AM
Originally Posted by 03BlackBeauty
^^ Its not imaginary at all man...

I thought these things were nationwide wtf lol i tried to search them online but i cant even find freaking pics of it anywhere! lol kinda makes me not want to take a pic of it haha... its basically a gold plated card which doesnt bend or break at all since its gold lol and it has you name inprinted on it as well as the name of the officer who gave iit to you... its not free you need to pay like $120 for it and wait like 6months for your application to be processed and a whole bunch of other crap but it helps out ALOT! your almost GARUNTEED no ticket unless your doing something REALLY STUPID lol
^^ why would i lie about something so stupid lol

I'll try to take a pics of it this weekend when i go home from school to prove "im not a liar" lol

Old 10-17-2006, 07:58 PM
Received 162 Likes on 132 Posts
^^ why would i lie about something so stupid lol

I'll try to take a pics of it this weekend when i go home from school to prove "im not a liar" lol
I'm not doubting you, but it sounds very unethical.

Old 10-17-2006, 11:56 PM
"it doesn't bend or break cuz its gold".....

I have a gold necklance. on that gold necklace is an anchor, which is almost pure gold. it bends like claydough...

which is why most gold are mixed with silver to prevent the bending... pure gold is soft like clay.

Old 10-18-2006, 01:19 AM
Originally Posted by cnaman
"it doesn't bend or break cuz its gold".....

I have a gold necklance. on that gold necklace is an anchor, which is almost pure gold. it bends like claydough...

which is why most gold are mixed with silver to prevent the bending... pure gold is soft like clay.

holy crap this became such a big pointless deal lol... i didnt mean REAL SOLID GOLD.. i meant it as in a gold solid... idk prob gold plates metal lol ill take a pic sheesh

Old 10-18-2006, 01:48 AM
Muahahahah sucks to be you!! Just kidding I got my first tix after 10 years of clean record in a 350z.

Originally Posted by iamdjpaul
Well had a tough week of work so I loaded up the girl and the "G" on Friday the 13th to head down to Big Sur to do some camping.

I am 7 miles from the Camp Ground (after driving for over an hour) and the road kind of straightened out after all of the curves for the past few miles. So I open it up a little following behind a BMW. We crest this hill start coming down the back side and I see a truck with just the parking lights on, on the other side of the road and wonder whats up with that.. Oh sh** highway Patrol. I look in the review and here he comes.. Maybe he will get the BMW.. Nope nabs me.... Walks up tells me I was doing 78 in a 55. I try to talk nice and tell him I have not had a ticket in 8-10 years. He came back and wrote me a ticket for 65 in a 55. Said he cut me a break.

The thing that sucks the most. Two days ago I was laughing thinking about all the guys that got tickets in the first couple of months of getting their "G" and here I am with none.. Well I guess the last laugh is on me.. Traffic school here I come. Oh he said the BMW was only going 68.....

Old 10-18-2006, 01:53 AM
holy crap this became such a big pointless deal lol... i didnt mean REAL SOLID GOLD.. i meant it as in a gold solid... idk prob gold plates metal lol ill take a pic sheesh
well, i still say BS until is see the pic...

Old 10-18-2006, 02:00 AM
Originally Posted by cnaman
well, i still say BS until is see the pic...
like i said i really dont care but ill take a pic this weekend when i go home from school... i dont have it on me because i dont drive my baby to school i keep her garaged with my wallet lol

Old 10-20-2006, 09:40 PM
anyone here smell shlt? It's getting closer.....

Old 10-24-2006, 10:33 PM
i knew he was BSing... haha. gold card gave was given to him by a cop for $250 so that he can speed and run red lights... also, he can fly to the moon and back when he slid the gold card across the dash, which then, unlocked the secret wings from underneth the G35... also, when u use the goldcard in the ATM machine, you can withdraw as much money as you can cause you own the world.

Old 10-24-2006, 10:59 PM
actualy.. ive seen one.. it wasnt quite a card though.. what i saw was......

its a little gold star that you put in your wallet... by gold i mean its probably copper. and they give them to people who donate $2500 dollars plus to their local law enforcement. One of my clients had it... i saw it with my own eyes and it works... it wasnt like a credit card or anything like that though. things like that do exsist though.

f

Old 10-26-2006, 12:25 AM
still no pics. i say BS.

Old 10-26-2006, 12:50 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i wanna see big sur, gorgeous!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Speeding ticket Big Sur