G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Name this car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 10:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
about the side mirror to be honest...I have no idea....I just took some quick shots before the sunsetted and then posted and those were the only shots I had...I will take more soon as soon as I get it fixed...Yes....fixed...My friend came to my job the other day to tell me happy birthday at my job and as she was leaving....well...let's just say bye bye g35 bumper....

Old 10-20-2006, 11:58 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You never see Nissan/Infiniti owners (well, I've never have) mod their cars with lights from Toyota, Honda, or anybody else.

Just goes to show how good Nissan's designs are.

Last edited by gspotter; 10-21-2006 at 12:01 AM.
Old 10-21-2006, 12:08 AM
My G35 > Your G35
Originally Posted by mikeee2
Not bad actually that looks pretty hard. Looks like a 6 series sorta.. we shall call it the 624i haha.

Old 10-21-2006, 10:30 AM
T35
Originally Posted by gspotter
You never see Nissan/Infiniti owners (well, I've never have) mod their cars with lights from Toyota, Honda, or anybody else.

Just goes to show how good Nissan's designs are.
I don't really think that the point of this was the fact that it was made to look like a Nissan/Infiniti...the point was the conversion, the choice of the conversion just happen to be a G35 due to body shape and availability, so it seemed to be the most logical choice, but when in actuality Nissan/Infiniti owners who take time to mod their cars do conversions, whether it be a sentra owner doing a skyline conversion or whatever it might be, yeah in that senario it was Nissan to Nissan but you get the point...btw not saying that nissans aren't tight or anything just pointing out that they don't exactly compare to a Bugatti Veyron or anything...

Old 10-21-2006, 11:49 AM
Love Poker!!!
I always thought the TC looked like a mini version of the G35. That would be a good car if you were in high school. I like it, something different

Old 10-21-2006, 12:57 PM
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
I like it aswell... you guys are just too stuck up. "OMG I OWN A G35, AND ALL THESE OTHER GUYS ARE TRYING TO BE LIKE MEE"

I dont know, I think this conversion is very original and goes very well with the rest of the car, almost as if it was meant to be. Beautiful fabrication and craftsmanship.

Old 10-21-2006, 01:14 PM
Originally Posted by X-Vert
I like it aswell... you guys are just too stuck up. "OMG I OWN A G35, AND ALL THESE OTHER GUYS ARE TRYING TO BE LIKE MEE"

I dont know, I think this conversion is very original and goes very well with the rest of the car, almost as if it was meant to be. Beautiful fabrication and craftsmanship.

If someone doesnt like it then so be it. Why does that make them stuck up? And why is this car such a big deal that someone had to sign up with 4 different screen names to defend their Scion on a G35 board? You are always going to get your negative and your positive feedback. Like you said it has good craftsmenship but you should realize you won't get as much praise on here as you would a Scion board. Go post it there if you don't like the feedback you are getting.

Old 10-21-2006, 02:56 PM
T35
Originally Posted by OhMyG...35
If someone doesnt like it then so be it. Why does that make them stuck up? And why is this car such a big deal that someone had to sign up with 4 different screen names to defend their Scion on a G35 board? You are always going to get your negative and your positive feedback. Like you said it has good craftsmenship but you should realize you won't get as much praise on here as you would a Scion board. Go post it there if you don't like the feedback you are getting.
understanding that there is always gonna be negative and positive feedback to every situation when posted, the only reason i'm on here saying something in the first place is because for the first two pages is nothing but people saying negative things about the "scion" so... #1... I have one screen name not "4" one of the others was my fiance who is the actuall owner of the car and she just wanted to put her opinion in just like everyone else, not sure who the others are but i appreciate the praise in the first place... #2... These pictures were NOT suppose to be on here in the first place, a former G35 owner who now has a Scion tC took them off of the Scion forum they were on to put them here, so for no reason did she bring this on herself, so understanding that this is the internet its completely understandable that someone would do that, no reason that i can't come on here and defend it right???...#3... i'm only here to defend it because no one else is, she has done ALOT of work to that car, not just on the outside but the inside as well, it may not be the fastest thing on the road but it wins car shows and thats what the point was in the first place, i gaurantee that it wasn't to impress any of the people talking negative about it... ... and like i said before i gots love for my G35's

Old 10-21-2006, 03:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
honestly..i think it looks good!!! i dont care if people do this to their cars, they still dont drive a g35 and with the money they put into that im sure they couldve actually gotten a used g. but its their cars, let them do what they want.

btw, car is very shiny n clean

Old 10-21-2006, 03:40 PM
Originally Posted by T35
understanding that there is always gonna be negative and positive feedback to every situation when posted, the only reason i'm on here saying something in the first place is because for the first two pages is nothing but people saying negative things about the "scion" so... #1... I have one screen name not "4" one of the others was my fiance who is the actuall owner of the car and she just wanted to put her opinion in just like everyone else, not sure who the others are but i appreciate the praise in the first place... #2... These pictures were NOT suppose to be on here in the first place, a former G35 owner who now has a Scion tC took them off of the Scion forum they were on to put them here, so for no reason did she bring this on herself, so understanding that this is the internet its completely understandable that someone would do that, no reason that i can't come on here and defend it right???...#3... i'm only here to defend it because no one else is, she has done ALOT of work to that car, not just on the outside but the inside as well, it may not be the fastest thing on the road but it wins car shows and thats what the point was in the first place, i gaurantee that it wasn't to impress any of the people talking negative about it... ... and like i said before i gots love for my G35's

Thats understandable my post was'nt aimed at you or your fiancee alone. We got this X-Vert guy saying we are stuck up for not neccesarily liking something. I don't even think that guy owns a G so he should definately not be posting crap like that. Like you said everyone has a right to their own opinion but you had to have known it was going to start some kind of backlashing. You are sticking up for your girl and I am sticking up for the G board and it's members who were called stuck up for not liking it. I said it had nice craftsmenship and it is original. I'm not a TC fan but (no disrespect to you) all the girls around my town that drive them are all hot so I like them to a certain extent. Which brings me to my next question....Any pics of the future wife? J/K...unless you want to post them?

Old 10-21-2006, 05:15 PM
T35
Thats understandable my post was'nt aimed at you or your fiancee alone. We got this X-Vert guy saying we are stuck up for not neccesarily liking something. I don't even think that guy owns a G so he should definately not be posting crap like that. Like you said everyone has a right to their own opinion but you had to have known it was going to start some kind of backlashing. You are sticking up for your girl and I am sticking up for the G board and it's members who were called stuck up for not liking it. I said it had nice craftsmenship and it is original. I'm not a TC fan but (no disrespect to you) all the girls around my town that drive them are all hot so I like them to a certain extent. Which brings me to my next question....Any pics of the future wife? J/K...unless you want to post them?
point taken and sorry for directing the post toward you just couldn't help like it was directed toward me in a way, i will leave it up to the future wife if she wants to post some pics of herself, i know that she wanted to post pics of her car on the other forum(where it was originally posted) sinse there has been so much of her car on here i will have her post some pics of the whole body of the car so that you guys(and gals) can see the whole car, if anyone opposes thats fine to you can check them out on the other site as well...http://www.scionlife.com/forums/view...17d90d68846ef8

Old 10-21-2006, 05:37 PM
Premier Member

haha......despite is cool or not, it's definitely creative.... and pretty nice work too

Old 10-22-2006, 07:57 PM
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
It's not my scion, nor do I know the guy/girl that owns it so dont tell me what I should do. I didnt sign up on these forums to defend that car... look at the join date genius.

I know people will give positive and negative opinions on something, but thats not what I was trying to say. My point was that all you guys are whining about a tC rocking some G tail lights, crying about how it's a "wanna be".

Old 10-22-2006, 08:49 PM
o man....thats wack :T

Old 10-22-2006, 09:23 PM
Gay

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Name this car