G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

vandalized 350z

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-27-2006, 01:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you people are sad. so what if his or her dad is rich and has nothing better to do then to spoil there son or daughter?

whatever the reason, they both spent lots of time and had fun building the project together.. those moments are priceless. heck, if i was ballin out of control, i would buy my son everything. if he gets cocky, then i would do something about it...

but shlt, no one deserves this... unless his name is George Walker Bush.

Old 10-27-2006, 01:05 AM
Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts
Yeah, saw the 350z thread...

Made his day to see that? Pff, time to get a life and stop obsessing over somebody elses car.

Old 10-27-2006, 01:07 AM
workin...

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
you guys should read the thread over @ my350z... basically it seems like the dad is level headed. there isn't $100k in the car, but yeah he's had major work done on it. point is, he's getting his kid into cars to keep him out of other problems and if that's his approach and he can finance it, so be it as long as his kid learns the value of a buck along the way.

the vandalism is unacceptable. they'll find the person that did and hopefully f_ck them over legally and financially

Old 10-27-2006, 01:15 AM
anyone got that 350z.com link on this kids car.

Old 10-27-2006, 01:18 AM
http://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=221473 here's the link...in some of the posts they talk about the victim taking the vandalizer on judge judy...i gotta see this

Old 10-27-2006, 01:22 AM
thanks.

Old 10-27-2006, 01:52 AM
wow. that car still looked good. :P

Old 10-27-2006, 02:08 AM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
that's fvcked up.

Old 10-27-2006, 02:23 AM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
*Sigh* We live in a world of haters

Old 10-27-2006, 08:47 AM
Thats the problem with Wilmington, NC. There are the rich and the poor, very small middle class. There is a lot of anamosity in this town.

Old 10-27-2006, 09:00 AM

rofl..thats ricks 350z...repost =0/

Old 10-27-2006, 09:37 AM
Only cowards with low self esteem would do that. Who cares if his dad bought it for him, customized it and spent a billion dollars on it. Bottom line is that is beyond wrong. I would seriously beat the crap (with a bat) out of who ever did that to my ride.

Got a problem with someone, nut up and tell them about it to their face like a man would. Vandalizing a car to me is as bad as hitting my wife, either way you will be in a world of hurt, if not gone altogether!

Haters....

Old 10-27-2006, 10:14 AM
Originally Posted by .moO^.
People need to realize, the kid (driver of that Z) is "probably" cocky as hell in school, bragging about his car, showing off on campus, bumping loud *** music in the parking lot, etc...while others are driving their dad's old 87 Honda Civic barely making it to school with ice cream cone speakers. Kids in high school are easily jealous.
I'm sure the person that did it has somewhat a valid reason behind it. Of course, this is just my speculations.....

EDIT: I skimmed it through the entire thread. It seems everyone only stand on the Z driver's side because it was a Z that was vandalized. The fact is, none of them actually know what the Z driver is like in school. "Maybe" (i mean just maybe) he got what he deserved. There is always other side of story.
agreed on his behavior. so what, he's just going to get the car fixed or replaced. vandalism solves nothing against a jerk. being a jerk? punch him in the face! beat his a$$! don't take it out on a car, or anything else inanimate for that matter. all you do is ruin something nice. you gotta nip the problem in the bud.

Old 10-27-2006, 10:25 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by .moO^.
People need to realize, the kid (driver of that Z) is "probably" cocky as hell in school, bragging about his car, showing off on campus, bumping loud *** music in the parking lot, etc...while others are driving their dad's old 87 Honda Civic barely making it to school with ice cream cone speakers. Kids in high school are easily jealous.
I'm sure the person that did it has somewhat a valid reason behind it. Of course, this is just my speculations.....

EDIT: I skimmed it through the entire thread. It seems everyone only stand on the Z driver's side because it was a Z that was vandalized. The fact is, none of them actually know what the Z driver is like in school. "Maybe" (i mean just maybe) he got what he deserved. There is always other side of story.
I heard ice cream cone sneakers were pretty expensive ... Damnt hat rap music

BTW... Its not that kids fault if some people are less fortunate than him. That is still no reason to take it out on his car. Thats like someone keying YOUR car just because you drive a G35. THAT WAS A B!TCH MOVE! You got a problem with someone you take it to the person not their car or anyone else.
And FYI, even after they threw paint on his car. THE OTHER PERSON WILL STILL BE DRIVING THAT SAME 87 HONDA CIVIC and just maybe the rich kid might now get a 2006 Benx CLS, just for the haters

Old 10-27-2006, 10:34 AM
I don't think vandalism is a way to resolve conflict with whoever it is. There are other civilized ways to resolve conflicts or disagreements. Vandalism is a crime and any crime is not justifiable. That's why people go to jail for crimes! If convicted that is.

Unless the problem lies not with another person but with the car itself. LOL maybe the guy just hates 350zs, have poor taste in cars and think its a RICER. Highly unlikely though :P

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: vandalized 350z