G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Superdude is selling stolen parts.Beware!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 07:33 PM
The goblin resurrection

Received 187 Likes on 95 Posts
that sucks how that you get your money form this punk

Old 11-22-2006, 07:39 PM
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Once they catch him he's owned.
I knew a kid who bought a stolen GS-R motor and swapped it into his civic, cops came to his house, took his car, took the motor out and that was it, he was left with no motor and no money! So if you buy some stolen stuff from him, you're screwed too

Old 11-22-2006, 07:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TurboTim
There was some posts about this a few weeks ago. Justin Atwal-AKA Superdude, appraoched our shop(Speed Force Racing) for a sponsership back in June of this year. He wanted a twin turbo system and an intake manifold for his G35. We agreed to a partial sponsership. He made an initial deposit and then made another deposit shortly after that. There was a deadline for a Magazine shoot and we had not been fully paid for the items he ordered so I figured that he would hold to his end of the bargain. So we shipped the parts using a UPS account number he had, without being paid the balance. Normally we will not do this but I made an exception because we wanted our parts on his car which was supposed to be on the cover of CarSound and Performance magazine. To make a loing story short, he got the parts, never paid for them and then on top of that, he disputed all the shipping charges through UPS and left us with a nice $387 shipping bill which was supposed to be covered by his account. So right now we are owed $4845 (yes you are paying full retail now Justin) on this turbo system and another $387 for shipping.On top of that he is trying to sell these partially paid for (stolen according to the police) parts on these forums. So at this point I filed a police report. So there is offically a police report on this matter at this time(in case you read this Justin). Grand theft buddy! So I wanted everyone to be aware of the situation and I would strongly reccomend against doing business with this person.If anyone knows the whereabouts of these parts,this person or anything to do with this case, please contact us immediately at 619-328-4012 or 619-249-5101.Thanks.There will be a reward for any information leading to the arrest and conviction of Justin Atwal.

Tim
Im glad i didnt buy the alternator he had.!! Otherwise there woulda been a MAJOR problem on his hands if he woulda jerked me around.!! I been around the block many times homie...You cant hustle a hustler.!! And dont forget that **** either.!!

Old 11-22-2006, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by aHero4Eternity
do you have any evidence to back this up? im not saying youre a liar but before we get into a huge argument like last time we would like to see some sort of evidence that shows he is guilty. again, im not calling you a liar...but words are just words and how do we know we can trust your words?

btw, 619 area code...are you in san diego?

For starters I will post the invoice from UPS which clearly states Justin Atwal is disputing the charges.It shows four packages that were shipped to him.I will also post his invoice which shows his unpaid balance.I think that is enough evidence.

Old 11-22-2006, 08:06 PM
Never enough
Fug why cant I ever get a sponsor deal like that!

Old 11-22-2006, 08:08 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Wow . . . . just wow . . . . .

Old 11-22-2006, 08:17 PM
Originally Posted by Hexxum001
Wow . . . . just wow . . . . .

^^^ agreed........

Old 11-22-2006, 08:27 PM
Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts
Hey Tim..
You may not want to post your UPS account statement.. better yet.. you may want to block out the account number..I could enter in your acct number and start shipping stuff using your account on my worldship software... and another thing.. may want to block out HIS shipping address on the invoice in case someone goes over and ****s the guy up on your behalf.. its just not all around good.. and I can see your pissed... and your proving yourself.. and may want this guy ****ed up.. I would.. but legally and for your own protection.. may not want to advertise your UPS account number like that and may not want to post this guys address...

Chris

Old 11-22-2006, 08:51 PM
This again???

Have you tried contacting this guy personally? I would figure that you already tried that and failed. If not, is this just a vendetta? I can sympathize how pissed you are about not getting paid, but isn't this something more properly handled via other channels? In either case, good luck with it.

Old 11-22-2006, 08:57 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
he has tried, and now the bill sits at almost 5k, how patient would you be if you sent money for parts that didnt show up...im sure you would be pissing and ranting about being scammed too.

Old 11-22-2006, 08:59 PM
OK I understand that part, but on the other side of things. SFR does have some liability for sending products without any safe guards. It's a bad situation all around, but it seems like he might have put himself there. I can understand someone doing a favor for someone else based on whatever reason, but that's a risk. One he chose to take. It's just unfortunate that things had to turn out as bad as this has.

Again, best of luck with this.

Old 11-22-2006, 09:06 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by g35rcr
where did that post go so we can sticky it
Originally Posted by filanj
i had colin move the thread into a private forum so superdude and whoever else could straighten everything out between them. that is the last i heard about it. maybe he deleted if afterwards
and to all the people that cursed me out over my original thread

screw ya'll

all i was trying to do was look out for our community and i got my @ss handed to me for it

shame on you

Old 11-22-2006, 09:16 PM
Banned
he deleted the two other threads when that other stuff all happened, but triji may have saved some of the pages

Old 11-22-2006, 09:18 PM
Old 11-22-2006, 09:22 PM
lol, we should all call this justin guy around the clock! god, i love being 6!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Superdude is selling stolen parts.Beware!