G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Superdude is selling stolen parts.Beware!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-23-2006, 03:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by filanj

what does that post have to do with anything?

Old 11-23-2006, 04:03 PM
Why not just fidn him with his ip?

Old 11-23-2006, 04:04 PM
from the previous post...i meant find

Old 11-23-2006, 11:17 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
maybe this will enlighten some

Originally Posted by Hexxum001
#2-He started a thread based on what a third party said about dude using stolen credit cards to buy parts. So he had no personal knowledge of this, he just took what someone else said and started a thread on Driver about Dude using stolen credit cards. No proof was ever presented about anything except hearsay. So he started a bunch of **** over something that was completely incorrect. Keep in mind, he has nothing to do with this situation. It's okay to have an opinion but to start a thread about something and state it as a fact when there was no proof? This guy just needs to mind his own business and let the parties that are actually involved handle it. :roll:
first off blow me and then go eat some **** hexx.

your post is full of BS

i asked dude about it and his response to my questions was deleting it. I asked him again and he deleted his other thread. how the fck are you going to say how i went about it? hmm? so stfu. I gave him chances to simply deny what mrc said, but he decided to delete everything. then i started the thread because about 10 members were waiting for him to respond on the other threads until he deleted them. the people that wanted answers pm'd eachother and i happened to be the one to start the thread and present the situation to the forum in the case that dude would be distributing stolen property and dragging legal actions to his buyers.

All the facts were clearly stated in the OP. there was no hearsay about it. The thread was A QUESTION presented to him because he kept dodging it and the members waiting for a response were wondering WTF was goin on and he finally acknowledged the question somewhat in the thread i so happened to have started. I didnt make the thread stating my opinion I made the thread asking a fcking question that dude had to man up on.

you obviously never saw his threads that started this all. if you had than your DA opinion would be different. I stated everything as WTF is going on here. stop telling me what you think i did because you are wrong.

again, im glad to hear that you like to see people get screwed over hexx. I do not.
(yes a little harsh but i dont need his BS)

and furthermore

oh and PS, i did not delete the thread. I had Colin move the thread to a private section where dude mrc and tim could work out the problem.

that was it. the outcome of their private continued discussions have let to tim posting everything yesterday.

A lot of people obviously do not realize that the thread was not simply deleted. The three of them OBVIOUSLY did not work anything out after it was moved. the blunt end of the story lies within the rest of their conversation on that thread which obviously led to tim's postings
that is all

im through with this bs

Last edited by filanj; 11-24-2006 at 12:01 AM.
Old 11-23-2006, 11:28 PM
Banned
/\ that was for you Neal xoxo..cuz you're so lovingly arrogant

Last edited by filanj; 11-23-2006 at 11:48 PM.
Old 11-23-2006, 11:33 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Sukairain
Eh.... he didn't *steal* the Impul replica side skirts did he? Cuz those side skirts are sitting in a box in my livingroom right now.
i think he got them from me. that transasction was legit.

Old 11-24-2006, 12:08 AM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
maybe this will enlighten some

(yes a little harsh but i dont need his BS)

and furthermore

that is all

im through with this bs
I don't exactly know what your point of posting this over here is but whatever floats your boat filanj. You really need to get a life mang. This is really getting pathetic. You need to let TurboTim (SFR), superdude and whatever parties are involved handle there own business and stop trying to act like CSI G35Driver. I believe the police are already involved. I doubt they need your help.

Old 11-24-2006, 12:17 AM
Banned
I don't exactly know what your point of posting this over here is but whatever floats your boat filanj. You really need to get a life mang. This is really getting pathetic. You need to let TurboTim (SFR), superdude and whatever parties are involved handle there own business and stop trying to act like CSI G35Driver. I believe the police are already involved. I doubt they need your help.

me get a life? no offense bro but you obviously waste a heck of a lot more time on here and 6mt than i do and ever will (especially considering you sold your car). my point was to clear up your misunderstanding.

again, sorry you dont like me not liking to see people get screwed over, but hey if that's your thing than so be it

Old 11-24-2006, 02:40 AM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Alan
i think he got them from me. that transasction was legit.
Oh, thank goodness. I didn't want to get caught up in this whole mess.

Old 11-24-2006, 02:50 AM

me get a life? no offense bro but you obviously waste a heck of a lot more time on here and 6mt than i do and ever will (especially considering you sold your car). my point was to clear up your misunderstanding.

again, sorry you dont like me not liking to see people get screwed over, but hey if that's your thing than so be it
Sold my car?? Okay . . . just like on 6MT, I guess you can't read my sig but oh well. My issue with you has nothing to do with people not getting screwed over. Please refresh everyone's memories as to the title of your original thread. If you can't remember, I'll refresh your memory, it had to do with allegations regarding superdude and stolen credit cards. These allegations were never proven and have nothing to do with TurboTim's current thread. So you took 4th hand info and took it upon yourself to start a thread which has nothing to do with you and was completely incorrect. Yes, there was an issue between TurboTim (SFR) and superdude. Not you. And no stolen credit cards. Like I am saying here and said on 6MT, leave this to the people involved. Your original thread and involvement only made an already bad situation worse with your misinformation.

Old 11-24-2006, 04:27 AM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
guys honestly, who does what? It's Justin who doesnt pay up that is more important than any of your personal ****.

Ive had **** taken from me and not paid, all I have to say is Karma is a BITCH for those who take **** from others, Im pretty sure justin wont make it far with his car without 1, getting crashed into 2, crash into **** 3, get pulled over and found there is a warrant out for his arrest...etc etc. That train is never late.

Old 11-24-2006, 11:12 AM
Banned
Sold my car?? Okay . . . just like on 6MT, I guess you can't read my sig but oh well. My issue with you has nothing to do with people not getting screwed over. Please refresh everyone's memories as to the title of your original thread. If you can't remember, I'll refresh your memory, it had to do with allegations regarding superdude and stolen credit cards. These allegations were never proven and have nothing to do with TurboTim's current thread. So you took 4th hand info and took it upon yourself to start a thread which has nothing to do with you and was completely incorrect. Yes, there was an issue between TurboTim (SFR) and superdude. Not you. And no stolen credit cards. Like I am saying here and said on 6MT, leave this to the people involved. Your original thread and involvement only made an already bad situation worse with your misinformation.
You give Laser Red G owners a bad name (even though I don't have one anymore)
direct quote from ur DA saying you don't have one anymore over on 6mt implying you dont have a g anymore... maybe you were refering to color, but thats some ss...

yes that was the title because that was direct from the quote from MRC. i stated a fvcking question that the people waiting for his response needed him to answer.

if my thread was completely incorrect, than why did tim start posting these threads? hmmm....interesting... so stfu

Some people just don't get it.

I try to look out for fellow members because I loath seeing people screwed over or left out to dry because of some sour milk. I've been screwed over a few times online and thankfully got my money back. The intent of the original thread was to warn people because if the accusations turned out to be accurate a lot of people would be led into legal actions they never saw coming and they didn't do anything wrong that they knew of. If I have to batter my name for the sake of saving other members than so be it. I'd rather do so then hear about people going to jail or what have you knowing that I could have helped prevent it from happening because of a bad apple.
comprende DF

leave your jock strap on hexx, no one wants to see your Eballs

Old 11-24-2006, 12:01 PM
Do you still not see my sig?? I don't have an 05 Laser Red G anymore but I do have an 06 Athens Blue G. "Comprende??" Tim started a thread because he has parts that haven't been paid for. It has nothing to do with the thread you started about stolen credit cards which had nothing to do with you. Big difference. Once again, this issue doesn't concern you so you should stfu. Leave it to TurboTim (SFR), superdude and the cops. By the way, no one sees my Eballs cuz they are in your Emouth.

Old 11-24-2006, 12:10 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^ awesome bro. shove it in!!!

Tim,
call in the strike team homie.

Old 11-24-2006, 12:35 PM

That is a perfect example how you take sh** you don't know anything about and start saying stuff when you have no idea what the F you are talking about. You just assumed Hexx sold his car. Being the a** you are, you put it in a post like it was fact. Without knowing that Hexx had a LR G before but now he has a AB G. Once again, get your facts straight before you start posting sh**!!!

Last edited by Infiniti514; 11-24-2006 at 01:02 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Superdude is selling stolen parts.Beware!