G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Tired of all this G-bashing :(

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-26-2006, 02:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It seems like all their threads seem to stem from so many G owners out there trying to rev up on them. Maybe if everyone tried to act a bit more mature on the street we'd see less of these threads.

Old 11-26-2006, 02:53 PM
Love it!

Old 11-26-2006, 03:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm also tired of people being posers and posting like they own a g...its like they have nothing else to do between watching amputee midget **** and staring at their fat sisters jump up and down for a twinkie they get on...

Old 11-26-2006, 10:21 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Think on these.... WHY BMW have to make 330 twin turbo , and the new M3 8 cylinders and the new M5 10 cylinders??????

Answer: Because these cars are no more *** kickers. Those cars are now *** Kicked. IT wasnt Infiniti or Lexus who make stock cars TT. They dont needed.

Another thing, if you read Road and Track or Car & Driver magazines you will know about the "cheap plastic interiors" so famous in the BMW of all years. ( these according to this magazines )

Excuse my writing

Old 11-26-2006, 10:30 PM
This is funny! Most car forums have people passionate about the car they own or want to own. There is bashing on every site as well as compounded ignorance.
I've beat all kinds of car in the Cobra; M3's as well. I don't race anyone in the sedan because it is almost pointless. The M3 guys I killed by 10+ cars and I usually got the finger and some sort of American Car crap remark. When I would post the story to the boards, there would be bashing from both sides. It is human nature, we love to fight and argue.
In the same respect, I have beaten countless Ferraris running around Ft. Laudie. They were usually pretty cool guys. I would feel good for the win, but at the end of the day they are still driving a Ferrari. I am sure they feel much better than I do about life on a regular basis, so giving up 5 minutes out of respect is easy.
The rules and stereotypes apply to everyone, and I have been accused of bashing from time to time. Just don't let the time you spend being cocky and ignorant outwiegh the time you spend being humble and repsectful and you will be good.

Old 11-27-2006, 01:45 AM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by zpeedray
Think on these.... WHY BMW have to make 330 twin turbo , and the new M3 8 cylinders and the new M5 10 cylinders??????

Answer: Because these cars are no more *** kickers. Those cars are now *** Kicked. IT wasnt Infiniti or Lexus who make stock cars TT. They dont needed.

Another thing, if you read Road and Track or Car & Driver magazines you will know about the "cheap plastic interiors" so famous in the BMW of all years. ( these according to this magazines )

Excuse my writing
I agree that Infiniti is in BMW's territory and the BMW fans are taking notice
that G35s are faster cars with a reliability that they can't compete with in
the long run. You can only make a car so fast.....and world class performance is getting affordable.....

The name of the game will now be quality and reliability.

Last edited by dec55; 11-27-2006 at 01:47 AM.
Old 11-27-2006, 02:32 AM
in the end, i still think the g35 has the best look out there out of all the cars..if you aren't talking performance..looks..g35 wins hands down!!! the curves...are absolutely gorgeous

you will get more comments on a g35 then a 330 anyday!

Old 11-27-2006, 07:13 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
honestly if this is the most expensive car you will ever own, go back to school so you can get a better job...its a 40k car not an exotic, it was meant to be driven hard like a cheap date

Old 11-27-2006, 08:48 AM
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by nchaurdia
you will get more comments on a g35 then a 330 anyday!
Depends who is commenting on your car. I think girls tend to like BMWs more than the G, not bashing our cars, but whenever a girl sees a bmw regardless if its a 7 series or a old 1989 3 series they are still like OMG a BMW look...look!

Old 11-27-2006, 09:01 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by g35rcr
honestly if this is the most expensive car you will ever own, go back to school so you can get a better job...its a 40k car not an exotic, it was meant to be driven hard like a cheap date

Very true. If this is the most car i can own at the age of 23 i will be sad with what i have not been able to accomplish in my life. I expect to look at this car as a toy later in life and be content/expect with an m6. And from the m6 level i'd be dreaming of reaching into the stratosphere of ferrari levels. Obviously my entire financial situation will be on par with the car(s) i have as well!

Old 11-27-2006, 09:07 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Nismo G
Depends who is commenting on your car. I think girls tend to like BMWs more than the G, not bashing our cars, but whenever a girl sees a bmw regardless if its a 7 series or a old 1989 3 series they are still like OMG a BMW look...look!
I think if a girl seems them both next to each other they might go for the g35. It's a win/win situation, and if you told a girl you had a 3series and picked her up in your 89 i think you'd be best off never saying you had a BMW.

Side note. Sat. at bar, girl and sis tell me im cute. Chit chat good convo find out they are not single, from kentucky in delaware for bro's 21st. Leave bar they hop in 3series sedan prior generation. I get in g35 stop at parking lot exit, hop out give girl kiss on cheek and disappear. I wonder what they were thinking about my g35. Guess i'll never know. Maybe i'll see the bro at bars, but considering i don't pay attention to guys hopefully he'll recognize me.

SECONDLY who needs a car to pull tail?!?

Old 11-27-2006, 09:20 AM
I looked at BMW's before I bought my G35. For the price, I just couldn't justify the BMW.
The 3-series (m3 excepted) is just not enough car to justify the expense. Once you get into the 5-series price range, BMW becomes a more appealing option, but 3-series BMW's are a dime a dozen and don't pack enough punch for the cost

Old 11-27-2006, 02:14 PM
Originally Posted by bassholic
Very true. If this is the most car i can own at the age of 23 i will be sad with what i have not been able to accomplish in my life. I expect to look at this car as a toy later in life and be content/expect with an m6. And from the m6 level i'd be dreaming of reaching into the stratosphere of ferrari levels. Obviously my entire financial situation will be on par with the car(s) i have as well!
I wonder how many people can afford a 40+g car at the age of 23...

Old 11-27-2006, 03:06 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by j-velocity
I wonder how many people can afford a 40+g car at the age of 23...
If it makes any more sense i'll be 24 on the 30th . I am not an advocate of caring who bought the car, seeing how i would have loved for my parents to get me this car, b/c that means i still have the money in my pocket for something else. But honestly if i didn't pay for the car the money would disappear somewhere else too. I figure anyone can afford this car, i love the car and now that i have it i don't see it as being special. I think there are tons of kids younger than i on the board that have the car as well, so it's nothing special.

I am no better off than the person driving the civic or altima. I am actually thinking about applying at Blockbuster to work a few hrs to get back in touch with the people. I don't need that job but Want it for various reasons. Just think about winning the lotto then still working somewhere. I am not saying i have millions but i know my career now as a App. Designer pays more than anyone in the store, but that is irrelevant and i won't let anyone know what i have.

BTW i thought about the new 3 series, but couldnt justify it, i would have been buying the name which in turn makes me a douche showing off money. Not saying the car doesnt warrant it's price

Old 11-27-2006, 03:10 PM
Team Transport Member
Originally Posted by raff
people who have never own a bimmer just don't know. while under warranty bmw covers EVERYTHING under warranty even brakes. they're service dept is much much better than any infiniti, acura, lexus stealership you go to. on the other hand my G looks nicer HAHA.

Raff I own a X5 (another POS BMW) I dont know where you took your bmw for service but in SoCal there isnt one decent place. I dont care that they cover everything trying to make an appointment or getting a rental and how fcuken rude they are. Im selling the car cuz I hate their customer service.

Infiniti has shown me much better service than any car company out there. Free loaners they call me to bring the car in and if I have a problem its taken care of right away

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tired of all this G-bashing :(