G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

How pricky are G35 owner when compared to...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-25-2006, 10:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How pricky are G35 owner when compared to...

BMW owners? or benz? or cars in that category for this matter?

IMO, i think BMW owner are completely ******, after reading the e90 forum, I m surprised how biased the whole community is! its not even about fanboyism, they are just completely idiots! Most people on the board are completely biased against japanese cars, they have their head so far up their butts that they would list out the pros of a Japaneses car as a con, for example, one of the e90 board member said "reliability and a cheap price tag are all you've got to brag about". The first thing that came to mind was, is that not a good thing? why are you making reliability and a cheap price so negative?

haha, just my opinions, I see some intellectuals on that board correcting the ignorants, but not a lot

I think g35 owners are biased too, but not to the point where there is a bashing thread every other day, besides (I can safely assume) that a lot of us wants or plan to own a BMW one day!

Last edited by jackygor; 11-25-2006 at 11:20 PM.
Old 11-25-2006, 10:56 PM
i just got my g i was lookin at gettin an m3 and to be honest i got my g cause its a lot better lookin in my eyes and with the money i saved its goin into the car so i can eat them up haha i just havnt decided wether i want to turbo or supercharge it what do u guys think i should do?

Old 11-25-2006, 11:00 PM
Originally Posted by wilksoner
i just got my g i was lookin at gettin an m3 and to be honest i got my g cause its a lot better lookin in my eyes and with the money i saved its goin into the car so i can eat them up haha i just havnt decided wether i want to turbo or supercharge it what do u guys think i should do?
I am sorry for being rude, but how does your post bear any relevance to the discussion? maybe I am not sensing your sarcasm?

Old 11-25-2006, 11:21 PM
i drifeted from the topic once i start on my reply basically is what i was gonna say is its not the car its the person and to be honest i would say if u think about it most g drivers are younger versus people in benzs and bwm and they tend to be punk thats why we have a bad rep its the younger kids that **** everyone off and we all take the heat

Old 11-25-2006, 11:22 PM
god damn younger teenagers! get off my lawn!

Old 11-26-2006, 12:01 AM
Evil Bastard
Originally Posted by jackygor
BMW owners? or benz? or cars in that category for this matter?

IMO, i think BMW owner are completely ******, after reading the e90 forum, I m surprised how biased the whole community is! its not even about fanboyism, they are just completely idiots! Most people on the board are completely biased against japanese cars, they have their head so far up their butts that they would list out the pros of a Japaneses car as a con, for example, one of the e90 board member said "reliability and a cheap price tag are all you've got to brag about". The first thing that came to mind was, is that not a good thing? why are you making reliability and a cheap price so negative?

haha, just my opinions, I see some intellectuals on that board correcting the ignorants, but not a lot

I think g35 owners are biased too, but not to the point where there is a bashing thread every other day, besides (I can safely assume) that a lot of us wants or plan to own a BMW one day!

Well, they ARE saying that reliability and cheapness is a good thing about japanese cars. But they are also saying it is the ONLY good thing in comparison to german cars. So, they aren't saying it is negative.

Also, some G35 owners ARE completely biased ******. In any specific sample of our wonderful population, you'll be sure to find a few ******. The outspoken ones are the ones that talk alot, and some of them make posts hating on other cars, brands, or forum members of other car brands.

lol.

Old 11-26-2006, 12:03 AM
^^^Ya, i agree with you, but in comparison, I think there are a lot less ****** on this forum.

Old 11-26-2006, 12:15 AM
i like a bunch of differnt cars, no reason to be a homo towards other car enthusiasts.

Old 11-26-2006, 12:19 AM
I m not trying to be a "homo" about BMW drivers, I very much embrace anyone that is a car enthusiast; it just ticks me off when a specific group of the same car brand owner thinks that they are "teh ****z" and everything else is crap. I love all kind of cars! If i have the chance in the future, i would like to own a car from all the countries in the world!

Old 11-26-2006, 12:20 AM
Cars are liking having kids, everyone "thinks" theirs is the best.

Sure the G isn't the best car in the world, not the worst either.

Basically, it's all personal preference and what fit your needs.

Old 11-26-2006, 12:22 AM
I guess i should make my topic of discussion more specific. What i said about BMW is just an example of what I think. I guess what i m trying to say is which brand of driver is the hardest to deal with?

Old 11-26-2006, 12:24 AM
Well, as a former E36 M3 owner I did observe that most bimmer owners are more towards the ***** side...Why? I guess too many people have been brain washed into thinking that a BMW is the only awesome car out there...truth is there are many awesome cars out there...I still love the M3 and when I was in the market earlier this year my intentions were to buy another one...but then I test drove the G and was sold and purchased it the next day...

Old 11-26-2006, 01:06 AM
Originally Posted by 6MT G-STYLE
Well, as a former E36 M3 owner I did observe that most bimmer owners are more towards the ***** side...Why? I guess too many people have been brain washed into thinking that a BMW is the only awesome car out there...truth is there are many awesome cars out there...I still love the M3 and when I was in the market earlier this year my intentions were to buy another one...but then I test drove the G and was sold and purchased it the next day...
I m actually quite surprised how much people cross buy between the G and the M3, if i have enough spare pocket change, i will definitely go for the M3, but then again, i really love my G.

Old 11-26-2006, 01:24 AM
GTT
G35 Twin Turbo
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
noob thread over here lool

Old 11-26-2006, 01:51 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I LOVE INFINITI! I LOVE JAPAN! I LOVE THE SKYLINE! I LOVE NISSAN! =-) nuff saiddddd......

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: How pricky are G35 owner when compared to...