G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Dara sodano Havoline g35 NCCA robbed tittle

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 04:43 PM
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by andyncca
To make a long story short this is what happen to Dara Sodano,she can no longer compete in any HIN NCCA events all points that acured this year erased because

1-a girl/maybe does not do the work on own car?
2-builds cars for Havoline motor oil when HIN works with Valvoline
3-industry icon with upcoming tv show again with conflicting sponsor with HIN
shiet...this kinda bothers me.

1) why does it matter if she did her own work on her car? i would say a very good percentage of people do not do their own work on their car, and if they do...its minimal what they actually do on it.

2) why would the fact that she works with havoline conflict with the NCCA because HIN works with valvoline? i'm sponsored with valvoline so i'm not knocking them in any way but why does it matter?

3) reread #2 i guess.

regardless of who she is working with or for...this should not matter. if she had the most points...she should have won.

Old 12-20-2006, 04:45 PM
The whole point is money talks, valvoline pays HIN over $500,000.00 dollars a year to promote at events Valvoline tour cars such as davids h lexus ect.. won even before the season started, it is all politics HIN has been trying to hold Dara Sodano down because she is affiliated with companys that dont invest in HIN . Dara Sodano is the most highly respected person in the industry, because she did not follow HIN but took her own path,and fought to make the industry better and more fair for others.I am very proud of Dara and sorry for so much trouble she had to go threw. I am a head judge for ncca and can now say Dara Sodano's car would have been the best car of the ncca 2006 season undefeated. NCCA will make big changes with HIN for 2007 season .

i dont think you should be disclosing what amounts companies are paying events...just my opinion. what is going to change?

Old 12-20-2006, 04:51 PM
Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
Politics and Bullsh!t

Old 12-20-2006, 05:01 PM
Banned
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Flux Capacitor FTW! lol... shows like HIN where so many people attend and with so many different companies investing huge amounts of money it shouldnt surprise you to know certain things are fixed.... with people "donating" that much money can u really expect them to want ANY favors in return?

Old 12-20-2006, 06:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by IvoryGT
I guess people expect to win every event when you dump a stroker + TT + mike's trufire paint job + bunch of suede....the end justifies the means in this world of tuning, it doesn't matter how much you paid or how much you've done, if it doesn't look good at the end, no one cares.
I couldn't agree more.
All that money and the car is hideous.
Too bad, so sad.

Old 12-20-2006, 06:27 PM
Banned
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Gee3Five
I couldn't agree more.
All that money and the car is hideous.
Too bad, so sad.
u know its one of those paint jobs where u'll either love it or hate it... personally i wouldnt paint my car that color but i can appriciate how much work was put into the paint... regardless on whether u like it or not its a sick *** paint job.

Old 12-20-2006, 08:34 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
the paint job is by mike who happens to be her bf. so it was free.

Old 12-20-2006, 09:22 PM
Never enough
Lol, mike isnt her BF. I know how much the paint was and trust me havoline paid for it.

Old 12-20-2006, 09:44 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
This thread makes my head hurt: I think I've read Infiniti spelled Infinity half a dozen times, I still don't understand half the posts on this thread (goodness, take your time and PROOF READ!), and why does it belong here?

Old 12-21-2006, 11:08 AM
why do ppl always assume shiet when they dont know...

Old 12-30-2006, 08:31 AM
4DD
Someone stole my generic recruiting user name

Wow after learning last night about these posts I felt is was important for me to come on the board and clear a few things up.

First and foremost the posts made above and anywhere else on this site using the username ANDYNCCA are not made by me Andy Goodman in any way fashion or form. Someone has decided to use my generic username to create trouble for me and the NCCA. I will be getting hold of this boards management to deal with and resolve this matter

The True reason why Dara lost the 2006 title is because it all boils down to her attendance. As stated in the 2006 rulebook on page 14 “A competitor must attend all sanctioned events in there region” Dara’s tour schedule did not include two events that were in her region, being that she missed required show she jeopardized her title. The second place car according to points also missed required shows as did the 3 4 and 5 place point winners, so the NCCA went by a ratio Dara missed 33% of the required shows while the 2nd place car missed 25% of the required show there for the second place car was awarded the national title.

Now you’re going to say why does attendance matter? The answer to that the NCCA points chase is a season long competition, just because hypothetically the Pittsburgh Steelers clinch the division 3 games before the regular season is up does that mean they should not have to play the final three games, or just because a team is knocked out early do they skip there last few games? Wrong they are aware of there seasons schedule and follow through the entire season.

Dara's car is a well built machine that shows, She has put a lot of heart and soul into her car, I have the upmost respect for Dara and her G35 as it is currently one of the top cars on the show circuit. Dara- now I understand why I got the phone call from Jason a week ago, now it all makes sence. Please understand I never made these comments and there is a third party causing trouble.

Again the other above posts were never made by Andy Goodman of the NCCA as someone assumed my generic recruiting user name to create trouble for me and the NCCA

Warmest Regards
Andy Goodman
NCCA

Last edited by 4DD; 12-30-2006 at 08:34 AM.
Old 12-30-2006, 11:26 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
this thread makes me dislike ncca and all of its competitors.

obviously its not about the cars. they cant even spell the names of the manufacturers.

obviously its not about the community- either among themselves or the wider array of enthusiasts. they use forums like these to their benefit but wouldnt even explain what's going on if asked directly. furthermore they dont even acknowledge the community and to make matters worse, would manipulate the community and use community resources to further their selfish ends, as seen here.

had i been mod i would have locked the thread the instant i saw she was trying to be someone she wasnt, manipulating forum members opinions and forum resources for her own benefit. other participants would have been treated as accomplices to this end and would have been asked to take it to PM or leave.

Old 01-02-2007, 05:37 PM
Premier Member

The whole point is money talks, valvoline pays HIN over $500,000.00 dollars a year to promote at events Valvoline tour cars such as davids h lexus ect.. won even before the season started, it is all politics HIN has been trying to hold Dara Sodano down because she is affiliated with companys that dont invest in HIN . Dara Sodano is the most highly respected person in the industry, because she did not follow HIN but took her own path,and fought to make the industry better and more fair for others.I am very proud of Dara and sorry for so much trouble she had to go threw. I am a head judge for ncca and can now say Dara Sodano's car would have been the best car of the ncca 2006 season undefeated. NCCA will make big changes with HIN for 2007 season .
Hmmm, I wonder why your IPAddress is the same as rbm's..

Old 01-02-2007, 06:18 PM
Originally Posted by GodZilla
Hmmm, I wonder why your IPAddress is the same as rbm's..
Haha. thats great.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Dara sodano Havoline g35 NCCA robbed tittle