G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Zoom Zoom Zoom...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-17-2003, 01:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Zoom Zoom Zoom...

So you all are really gonna sit hear and tell me you havent hit 100+ miles on the road? You know your lieing... especially if you claim to love speed and in the G 100 feels like 80ish trust me im not a crazy driver and im not stupid enough to put my self in a wreck... I just simply posted a good experience i had and you totally bombed on it as if i had killed someone.. I kno when to go fast and i know when there is a big risk... Im not gonna lie an accident could have occured at any time beyond my control.. i just knew with the amount of traffic on the road i would be able to clear it safely...
Btw someone said zoom zoom zoom was a mazda catch line and they were offended... sorry to have offended you is mazda like the devil or something ? lol if i say mazda more then 3 times will i be banned.. relax man i didnt use it in the way mazda does i just happen to be zooming!

Old 11-17-2003, 01:41 AM
Cactus Hugging Admin
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Unrelated: I took Ambien half an hour ago, and suddenly Aldo's posts make sense to me! Thanks,man!

I too sped when I was young an incapable of being harmed... but well, I grew up. It happens [img]/w3timages/icons/frown.gif[/img] I realized that, as with everything in life, there are forces beyond your control... and in this instance, those forces can kill you.

G

2003.5 Black w/ Willow G35
Premium / Sport / Aero / Winter / Navi / Tint

Old 11-17-2003, 02:15 AM

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

there are some *****'s out there too!, i have seen some g drivers that in my opinion don't belong in the car and i wish i could take it away from them.... they give it a horrible name!

<hr></blockquote><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Everyone has got their own opinion on how people should drive. I say keep your opinions to yourself and stop telling other people how to drive.

<hr></blockquote>
Interesting comments....gotta commend the second post as being a LOT more mature than the first one...but then he's just a kid anyway, no real reason to pay him any mind.... ;^)

Old 11-17-2003, 08:24 PM

Sadly, I predict ericinmia will eventually have a run in with a couple of Newton's laws. Sometimes that's what it takes. For me, it took pulling a partly decapitated teenager (reported by witnesses to be driving recklessly) out of a "hot car" so we could bag him for the M.E.

Aldo, your post doesn't sound so bad. Ericinmia's posts however (if true), illustrate a pattern I've seen the end of many times.

Good luck Eric, it sounds like you're going to need it, as will those you routinely endanger with recklessly juvenile driving habits. You see, it's not about you. The victim's families never care about you. They care about their little brother, their mom, or their newborn baby girl that were in the wrong place when the teenager in the "hot car" lost control.

03.5 Coupe - Black/Willow, 6MT, Premium, Navi, Aero, Sat

Old 11-17-2003, 09:03 PM

Amen. I should have posted that from the beginning. That was really the basis of most of my "racer hating" posts. It's like a parent talking to a child, but you know the child never truly understands until their parent is in the grave. Then they cry and understand.

Old 11-17-2003, 09:55 PM

*Passes out valium for everyone*

OK.....there is no amount of driving/training that can prepare anyone for the variety of situations encountered in everyday driving. I have been a paramedic for almost 10 years,,, and I can say without hesitation that speed kills. I would have to say that about 95% of the *real bad* accidents I have gone to have been the result of excessive speed, and or drunk driving.
In fact, early sunday morning ( bout 3am) we had a double fatal accident involving 2 cars that were racing(speeding) on a major highway in my city, the driver of 1 car was killed as was the innocent driver of a car NOT involved in this fiasco, this guy was broken down on the highway and was out of his vehicle, when he was struck by one of the racers that had lost control of his car.
So it doesnt matter what time it is, or where you are, if you are gonna drive recklessly, i.e. speeding/racing, there is always that chance of harming yourself and others.

*Passes out more valium (after taking one for myself)*

Old 11-17-2003, 11:20 PM

I never drive out of control or crazy, and only push the car when i am the only one on the road... I am not willing to give my life, nor ever put anothers at risk for simple quick cheap thrills... I may be young but not stupid!

Peace
-Eric

'03.5 Silver/Black | Prem | Perf | Aero | Stillen Hi-Flow | Z -Tube | Nismo Oil/Radiator Caps | Solid Allum Pedals | Allum Matts (Infinit Logo) | 15% Tints | Valentine1 | Hide-Away License Plate!

Old 11-17-2003, 11:40 PM

Eric: Peace brother. Glad to hear you express that. Some of your posts seem to point to other types of behavior, but if what you say above is what you do and what you practice, it's truely good to hear.

Para911: Where do you work? I only did paramedic work while in college to help pay the bills, but it was incredibly sobering, and very rewarding at times as I'm sure you know. Over the past 10+ years I've run two separate job-site ERT teams and responded to at least 20 serious automobile incidents as the primary responder. People think I'm an accident magnet. Some ask me why I do it; why do I always risk my own safety to help strangers? The answer is easy and obvious; not only is it the right thing to do, but someday it might be my Mother, Sister, Brother, Son, Daughter, or even me that needs help. The more people out there doing the right thing, the better the odds are for us all.

If you see an accident in N Cali, and an undamaged black Gc stopped nearby, give a wave, it just might be me.

03.5 Coupe - Black/Willow, 6MT, Premium, Navi, Aero, Sat

Old 11-18-2003, 12:27 AM

My neighbor ever since i was like 2 has been a EMT driver, and the stories he would tell me and his son, and the pictures were just overwhelming. He had to go to therapy for some of the things he saw!

I have had friends get in bad near death accidents throughout my life thus far, more than i can count on my hands, there experience really changed them, and rubbed off greatly on me!

Life is precious and nothing to mess around with!

Peace
-Eric

'03.5 Silver/Black | Prem | Perf | Aero | Stillen Hi-Flow | Z -Tube | Nismo Oil/Radiator Caps | Solid Allum Pedals | Allum Matts (Infinit Logo) | 15% Tints | Valentine1 | Hide-Away License Plate!

Old 11-18-2003, 12:44 AM

Too much arguing on the G forum lately. Are we going to argue about not arguing now???

G35 Coupe. Diamond Graphite, Graphite, Premium and wheel and Tire package. Zaino Baby.