G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Wrecked My 05 G35c; New pictures of my 06 g35C

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2007, 05:46 AM
Received 168 Likes on 149 Posts
Originally Posted by zmoothg
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/jgbajabi/accident/

Same thing happened to me last March. My 2005 G35C flipped, travelled across 5 lanes of traffic upside down, flipped back over and stop, and I only had a minor cut on my head from the sunroof glass breaking. Got a Black 06 6MT G35C now.

Glad to hear your oK bro..
Whats up with all these people flipping 2005 G35c. I think there should be a recall for flying 05's.. jk Nah but your accident looks scary. Im glad to hear you were safe. Yeah amazingly i flipped my car and somehow landed back on the wheels, you can see broken rods on the front. The wheels actually were in very good condition. I had no damage previously, but after the the accident there was one that had scratched and just two flat tires on the front. I think the forged metal prevented any bending of rims. I wanted to part them out for very cheap but insurance took my car. I can still do swaps though.

Last edited by HenryLee; 01-21-2007 at 05:51 AM.
Old 01-21-2007, 06:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think everybody, not just Asians, suck at driving. And stay out of the fast lane if you are not passing!!! A lot of accidents would be prevented if people followed this convention as they do in Europe.

Old 01-21-2007, 09:47 PM
Man, chill out a bit, I dont think he meant harm. It's the internet people say stupid **** they normally wouldn't say in real life.

Moral of the story is teenager and fast cars don't mix well. Sometime the car is too much for the driver. If my kid crashed his $40,000 out the door car because of bad driving he wouldn't get another one. Word of advise, if you feel like sharing leave yourself out of the pictures or people will flame you.

Originally Posted by ScapGF
Wow, the ignorance in this statement knows no bounds.

I am not even asian and I think it is ridiculous!

Old 01-21-2007, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by CarCrazed
Man, chill out a bit, I dont think he meant harm. It's the internet people say stupid **** they normally wouldn't say in real life.
Which is why I asked if he would say it on the evening news, to which he tacitly said he would. Clearly by what he has posted he sees nothing off about what he said.
Originally Posted by CarCrazed
Moral of the story is teenager and fast cars don't mix well. Sometime the car is too much for the driver. If my kid crashed his $40,000 out the door car because of bad driving he wouldn't get another one. Word of advise, if you feel like sharing leave yourself out of the pictures or people will flame you.
Agreed.

Old 01-21-2007, 10:18 PM
I am Asian, I am an O.K driver.

Its good to see that you are fine! take care!

Old 01-21-2007, 11:25 PM
Originally Posted by zmoothg
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/jgbajabi/accident/

Same thing happened to me last March. My 2005 G35C flipped, travelled across 5 lanes of traffic upside down, flipped back over and stop, and I only had a minor cut on my head from the sunroof glass breaking. Got a Black 06 6MT G35C now.
Your user tag and all that says No. Cal but the plates on the car are Orland Park. That's right by me here in IL and was just curious...

Old 01-22-2007, 03:09 AM
Originally Posted by MadMatt1144
Your user tag and all that says No. Cal but the plates on the car are Orland Park. That's right by me here in IL and was just curious...
Yeah, I am from C.C.Hills, IL and originally bought the car from Orland Park Infiniti when I came to visit my parents, but then had it shipped to SanFran, since I now live here. I know one of the sales reps @ Orland Park Infiniti and she was willing to give me the car at invoice and have it shipped to Cali with no extra price. I got my 06 though here at Pennisula Infiniti, once again at invoice ;-)

GO BEARS!!!!!!

Old 01-22-2007, 04:24 AM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by ScapGF
Actually, you can probably take comfort knowing that at highway speeds and having your rear come out due to an impact there would be next to NOTHING that the traction control could do. VDC simply can't defy the laws of physics. Essentially there was nothing that really would have changed the outcome of that situation via electronics.

I actually turn off traction control 99% of the time because I would much rather have my human input be dominant in any evasive or out of the norm maneuvers.

Have you had the chance to go to any driving schools or get any instruction? Not only is it fun, but it can save your life!
After reading that I am beginning to understand why Nissan elected to NOT allow us to have VDC off completely.

Old 07-01-2010, 03:15 PM
Received 194 Likes on 135 Posts
Damn Henry that looks BAD amazing you made it out okay after that!

Old 07-01-2010, 03:17 PM
XiN
Supersonic... Hypertonic

Received 430 Likes on 278 Posts
Itasha Coupe
^^ Three year old thread.

Living down memory lane?

Old 07-01-2010, 03:19 PM
Received 194 Likes on 135 Posts
^ hahaha no lol I never got to look at this thread and Henry told me to check it out so here Iam. But yeah Im a thread digger

Old 07-01-2010, 03:34 PM
XiN
Supersonic... Hypertonic

Received 430 Likes on 278 Posts
Itasha Coupe
Hah, its cool man. Just giving you ****.

I'm guilty of it too though.

Old 07-01-2010, 05:00 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So this kid's parents bought him a brand new coupe when he was a teenager, then bought him ANOTHER brand new one after he totalled the first one? Is that correct? If so, that is just unbelievable.

Old 07-01-2010, 06:24 PM
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
lol no the insurance bought him the second one

Old 07-01-2010, 06:27 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Nismo G
No offense to anyone on here, but asians cant drive for ****! HAHA i went to school with so many asians and all of them crashed their cars atleast once a year! WOW

-sean
hahaha shiiiit i was gonna say the same thing dude. did the parents buy these cars or did you? IMO if you **** up and trash a car you shouldnt get the same thing or even better...that is unless it was all your money...dont be an *** this time around. good thing youre alright though man

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Wrecked My 05 G35c; New pictures of my 06 g35C