G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

What other cars have the same bolt pattern as us?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-25-2003, 02:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What other cars have the same bolt pattern as us?

I am looking to pick up a used set of 17" wheels, something like 17x8 and 17x9 with a dark center and polished lip. The question is what other forums should I look in to find these postings. Most of the wheels here and at my350 are 18-20's. Thanks

Luv My G

Old 11-25-2003, 04:14 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: What other cars have the same bolt pattern as us?

114.3mm x 5.
Or as the American manufacturers say, 4.5" x 5.
It's a standard bolt pattern.

2003.5 G35 Sedan Desert Platinum/Graphite Premium/Sport/Aero/Nav/Winter

Old 11-25-2003, 05:20 PM
Re: What other cars have the same bolt pattern as us?

I know the supras bolt patterns are the same as ours cuz i put my buddys 19' High Polished HRE's on my car for a month or so while he was outta the country.

"Dont start none, won't be none"

Old 11-25-2003, 06:54 PM
Be Sure You Check Other Specs Too

Bolt Pattern is just one variable (and the easiest to determine). Of course you'll need to make sure the offset is appropriate.

The center-bore is very important.
-- the Nissan/Infiniti center bore is 66.1 mm.
-- if you get an OEM rim from another make that has a smaller center bore (e.g. subaru), then it's not going to fit. Note some manufacturers have different centerbores for different models (e.g. BMW).
-- after-market rims generally have larger center bores so that they will fit many different makes; the manufacture provides hubcentric adaptor rings to reduce the bore from the larger opening to an exact fit for your car. if you get an after-market rim from someone who has a different make, then you'll need to source the hubcentric ring yourself.

If you buy new from a wheel dealer, they will make sure it fit, with the appropriate hubcentric adaptor ring.

I've purchased after-market rims privately, and have gotten hubcentric rings to ensure a proper fit. What I've never tried is buying OEM rims from another manufacturer. I suspect it could be much harder to get hubcentric adaptor rings to change from one OEM center bore to the Nissan center bore. I've heard there are places where you can get a custom made hubcentric ring, but I've never attempted that yet.

Some people use a larger bore without hubcentric adaptor rings. But his can be dangerous. You could get serious wobbles, or a bolt can break off, as the bolts would be supporting the full weight, instead of the center bore holding the weight.

Old 11-25-2003, 11:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Be Sure You Check Other Specs Too

199?-2004 maximas, 2002-2004 altimas, Z's, more

Better Life thru Chemistry
Black on Black 03.5 Sedan 6MT - Custom Catback, Custom Intake Tube, HyperGround Kit