G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Got T-Boned at an intersection/hit and run*PICS*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2007, 02:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by verbal assassin
i dont know wtf u talking about but the camera takes all sorts of pictures. front, back, top, etc... if she has her plate in the front, the camera will easily pick it up. also, i made a right turn on a red light and got a ticket. they sent me not only pictures. but a link to a website to where i can watch a VIDEO OF ME TURNING ON A RED LIGHT... nice!!!! Now i know why the ticket costed me $388 bucks.

Its big business....
hmm 388 for a red light -.- kinda bs to me. I got 120 w/ supervision. and thats for actually running a red light.

read the highlighted part below and u're welcome to edit your last reply
and why would she have a plate on the front if she dont have it on the back.. which is where the state plate sticker iss.........

quote: well in short i was making a unprotected left turn and i was halfway in the intersection waiting for the traffic to stop so i could finish my turn, there was a guy directly opposite of me turning right and we were both half-way in, traffic finally stopped and my light turned yellow and i started making my turn and out of nowhere some lady in a Hyundai Sonata changes her mind and comes out from behind the other guy and decides to go straight and nails me right in the rear quarter panel, after the accident we both pulled over and i called the police and they informed me that the don't come out for something like this and just to exchange info, the lady was back in her car when i was done with the police, i went over to the passenger side door cause there was traffic on the other side and asked her for her drivers license and insurance info, she looks around her car and tells me she doesn't have anything to write with so i go back to my car and bam she takes off, no license plate on the back either, so i jump into my car and since we were close to an intersection she turned right, i reach for my keys in my pocket and they fall into the little place between the seat and the arm rest..now if anyone has ever dropped something in there its near hell trying to get it out so she was pretty much gone by then, i called the police and filed a report so im guessing their counting it as a hit and run, i then called my insurance and i should be getting a call on monday, i have full coverage so i shouldnt have any problems claiming this right? and also how much do you guys think the damages add up too, thanks in advance

Old 03-03-2007, 02:24 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lol i remember when i was on the phone with the police i noticed she had a front license plate, but when she took off there was nothing on the back where its supposed to be, beats me as to why tho

Old 03-03-2007, 02:27 PM
too bad you werent able to get a witness.

Old 03-03-2007, 02:39 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Good luck with everything.

Old 03-03-2007, 02:40 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
All I gotta say is look watch for this car within the vicinity. This lady may be a local and with damages like this, it'll be easily spotted.

Old 03-03-2007, 02:42 PM
well for advices to all G members.

1.) 1st thing you should do when u get into an accident is exchange informations. ( Nevertheless if its your fault or not. The person might not have valid driver license or NO insurance. Then you're off charges)
2.) always keep a camera with you in your car ( $10 disposable camera, take as many pictures as you can of the accident. It'll be GREAT if u can get the person in the picture =)
3.) Call the police. ( most of the time they will come)

Old 03-03-2007, 02:42 PM
that sucks, if they are able to get that back out at the body shop they will have to use a good ammount of filler because there are some hella creases there. they'll probably have to replace the panel to make it look right.

first thing i've ever done during all my accidents is write down everything about the car including the plate. i also ask them asap for their license and make sure they take the keys out of their car.
i used to be a cop for the army so i don't play when it comes to someone jacking up my car.

Old 03-03-2007, 02:45 PM
First thing I do when I get an accident, is take a picture of the other car with my camera phone, and the person that was driving.

They tend to be cooperative when they see I just took a picture of them and their car.

Old 03-03-2007, 02:53 PM
haha totally agree =) but when u get into an accident, when you're at fault. u just want a total opposite of that lol

Old 03-03-2007, 03:41 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 347 Likes on 246 Posts
You got to have a shot gun for moments like this

Old 03-03-2007, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by Ferrarimanic360
well in short i was making a unprotected left turn and i was halfway in the intersection waiting for the traffic to stop so i could finish my turn, there was a guy directly opposite of me turning right and we were both half-way in, traffic finally stopped and my light turned yellow and i started making my turn and out of nowhere some lady in a Hyundai Sonata changes her mind and comes out from behind the other guy and decides to go straight and nails me right in the rear quarter panel, after the accident we both pulled over and i called the police and they informed me that the don't come out for something like this and just to exchange info, the lady was back in her car when i was done with the police, i went over to the passenger side door cause there was traffic on the other side and asked her for her drivers license and insurance info, she looks around her car and tells me she doesn't have anything to write with so i go back to my car and bam she takes off, no license plate on the back either, so i jump into my car and since we were close to an intersection she turned right, i reach for my keys in my pocket and they fall into the little place between the seat and the arm rest..now if anyone has ever dropped something in there its near hell trying to get it out so she was pretty much gone by then, i called the police and filed a report so im guessing their counting it as a hit and run, i then called my insurance and i should be getting a call on monday, i have full coverage so i shouldnt have any problems claiming this right? and also how much do you guys think the damages add up too, thanks in advance

here are the pics:

that sucs some real as$. hopefully you can get some help from police.

As for damage, ya , your covered but I would really have them look at
the rear suspension (just incase).

Good luck

Old 03-03-2007, 03:50 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
start driving through that intersection alot more, just to see if you can see her again. if you do, drag her out of the car. shave her head. and knee her in the stomach til she throws up. That way she knows what you felt like when she took off and you couldn't catch her.

Old 03-03-2007, 03:52 PM
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
Thats sucks man, what the hell was she driving a mo ped? That is a pretty small dent for a t-bone. Anyways, hope everything works out.

-sean

Old 03-03-2007, 03:53 PM
Once They Fix It You Will Never Know, Good Luck Finding That Bitch

Old 03-03-2007, 04:12 PM
Unhappy

Originally Posted by Ferrarimanic360
after i got hit my vdc and slip light started blinking anyone know why??? i turned the car off and then on again and it went away
I noticed the right rear wheel sustaned damage,this can indicate several areas of "hidden damage" ie.suspension,axel,torque box fictures etc. Make sure the insurance adjuster includes a 4 wheel alignment in your estimate.If it doesn't line up,you have further damage.I feel your pain!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Got T-Boned at an intersection/hit and run*PICS*