G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Got T-Boned at an intersection/hit and run*PICS*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2007, 01:28 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Got T-Boned at an intersection/hit and run*PICS*

well in short i was making a unprotected left turn and i was halfway in the intersection waiting for the traffic to stop so i could finish my turn, there was a guy directly opposite of me turning right and we were both half-way in, traffic finally stopped and my light turned yellow and i started making my turn and out of nowhere some lady in a Hyundai Sonata changes her mind and comes out from behind the other guy and decides to go straight and nails me right in the rear quarter panel, after the accident we both pulled over and i called the police and they informed me that the don't come out for something like this and just to exchange info, the lady was back in her car when i was done with the police, i went over to the passenger side door cause there was traffic on the other side and asked her for her drivers license and insurance info, she looks around her car and tells me she doesn't have anything to write with so i go back to my car and bam she takes off, no license plate on the back either, so i jump into my car and since we were close to an intersection she turned right, i reach for my keys in my pocket and they fall into the little place between the seat and the arm rest..now if anyone has ever dropped something in there its near hell trying to get it out so she was pretty much gone by then, i called the police and filed a report so im guessing their counting it as a hit and run, i then called my insurance and i should be getting a call on monday, i have full coverage so i shouldnt have any problems claiming this right? and also how much do you guys think the damages add up too, thanks in advance

here are the pics:

Old 03-03-2007, 01:37 PM
Banned
d@mn that sucks bro. you should demand to see the intersection pictures. since she ran the light the camera should have taken three pictures. one before she entered the intersection, one while in it, and the other as she is exiting. it is now a police matter seeing as she hit you and ran as well as ran the red light. that is probably ~10 points worth of tickets. plus the no rear plates is even more points... don't let it slip the departments mind. I would call everyday for the first week for progress... some departments will let things like this fall into the bottom of the pile and never get around to it.

good luck with catching that wh0re

Old 03-03-2007, 01:40 PM
oh wow, how do i find out if the intersection had cameras or not? just ask or what? thanks im gonna call the department back on monday

Old 03-03-2007, 01:40 PM
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
wow damn that stupid lady..

Old 03-03-2007, 01:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hmm. thats noting really.. i got into an accident 2 years back. I i broke a smalltree on my driver side, right under the back window. and the damages were about 1200 in totaled. and the cost of fixing the paint and dent was 400 bucks. and the other 800 is from the broken parts when my rear wheel hit the curve

soo your shouldn't be bad.. u shouldn't have called insurance.. Well since u already did. u'll probably get some extra money after repair(assuming only the body is damaged) .

Old 03-03-2007, 01:43 PM
after i got hit my vdc and slip light started blinking anyone know why??? i turned the car off and then on again and it went away

Old 03-03-2007, 01:44 PM
oh ****! that is some f*cked up stuff man. what makes it worse is that the b*itch got away with it.

Old 03-03-2007, 01:47 PM
Originally Posted by filanj
d@mn that sucks bro. you should demand to see the intersection pictures. since she ran the light the camera should have taken three pictures. one before she entered the intersection, one while in it, and the other as she is exiting. it is now a police matter seeing as she hit you and ran as well as ran the red light. that is probably ~10 points worth of tickets. plus the no rear plates is even more points... don't let it slip the departments mind. I would call everyday for the first week for progress... some departments will let things like this fall into the bottom of the pile and never get around to it.

good luck with catching that wh0re
sorry to be rude.. but its impossiible to identify a car w.o. its license plate. And im pretty sure the cameras are ****ty. My sister got a ticket on an intersection with pictures.. and they mailed it to our house. u can barely tell who's driving.. sooo pictures wont help u in this case. AND TRUST ME they will not go into crazy investigation on this type of accident and damages.

Old 03-03-2007, 01:48 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Ferrarimanic360
oh wow, how do i find out if the intersection had cameras or not? just ask or what? thanks im gonna call the department back on monday
just call and ask them. and then call back later and ask again to double check you aren't getting BS'd

Old 03-03-2007, 01:48 PM
I'm sorry to hear that.

Old 03-03-2007, 01:50 PM
Received 168 Likes on 149 Posts
damn that happened to me..

Old 03-03-2007, 01:51 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 347 Likes on 246 Posts
Man that sux.
I can imagine the rush you experienced trying to get the keys out.

Old 03-03-2007, 01:53 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by atlast
sorry to be rude.. but its impossiible to identify a car w.o. its license plate. And im pretty sure the cameras are ****ty. My sister got a ticket on an intersection with pictures.. and they mailed it to our house. u can barely tell who's driving.. sooo pictures wont help u in this case. AND TRUST ME they will not go into crazy investigation on this type of accident and damages.
i dont know where you live but i got a red light ticket..the pics came in and you could see me...and little bumps in my car....i was like VEDY NIIICE(borats voice) because i had no idea the dents were there..lol
but yeah try to get cameras and use common sense when it comes to situations like these...

Old 03-03-2007, 01:53 PM
the thing is.. even if u do get your keys out and she run. how are u gonna stop her?

Old 03-03-2007, 02:08 PM
i dont know wtf u talking about but the camera takes all sorts of pictures. front, back, top, etc... if she has her plate in the front, the camera will easily pick it up. also, i made a right turn on a red light and got a ticket. they sent me not only pictures. but a link to a website to where i can watch a VIDEO OF ME TURNING ON A RED LIGHT... nice!!!! Now i know why the ticket costed me $388 bucks.

Its big business....

Originally Posted by atlast

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Got T-Boned at an intersection/hit and run*PICS*