G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

My baby keyed at Valley Fair Shopping Center

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2003, 11:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: My baby keyed at Valley Fair Shopping Center

Well done!
People don't learn until someting actually happens to them.

Nuttin chillin in da holydae in

Old 12-07-2003, 11:21 PM

Hell Yeah!

Sorry bout the ride bro, i feel the pain.. some hit and ran my car while i was in outback a few weeks ago!:

If i ever saw some f^ck key my car i would beat the living **** outta him or them, hog tie the motherf^ckers and call the police!

Self defense, they were hurting my child/girlfriend/wife/mistress... haha

I am soooo ready too, i have even had a dream about the audacity of some f^ckup coming up to my car and doing something while i can see and they don't know!
Dream sequence:
Run --- tackle ---- haymakers, kidney shots ---- kick em in the lungs ---- hog tie with my belt or his ---- call the cops!

Oh it would be sweet, i'm an action junky! hahahaha

Oh and in case there were to many of them, i would follow them around without them knowing, and when i found out where they lived or hung out or whatever i would call up my boys and we would throw it down.....

oh damn they would never step near a g again

side note:
Today i had to park in a small parking lot with two spaces left, small space too. I thought about taking both, but i didn't. As i am about to go into this shop i see another car enter the lot... i stood there next to the empty spot for the 4 tries it took for this guy to park his POS in the little space... I was standing there with arms crossed and a look on my face like i was sooo ready to throw down, that he better not even get dust on my ride!
**** it took too damn long to save up for this car to let some cr@p happen to it!

Peace
-Eric

'03.5 Silver/Black | Prem | Perf | Aero | Stillen Hi-Flow | Z -Tube | Grounding Kit | Nismo Oil/Radiator Caps | Solid Allum Pedals | Diamond Matts | Tints | Valentine1 | Hide-Away License Plate!

Old 12-07-2003, 11:38 PM

T.T

I'm crying inside for you. I hate it when ppl resort to damaging other ppls property. I have sympathy for you bro. It has never happened to me, and I guard my G in many extremities. Good luck in fixing it, hope its juss like new.

Black / Black 2004 GcoupeMT. Premium. Splash Guardz.

Old 12-08-2003, 12:54 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Zorro, first of all I stated 99.9 % of the low income poor and second who would you rather have tailgating you some poor motherf*cker in a beater or someone in a BMW that have insurance to pay for your sh*t ? Take your pick.

Old 12-08-2003, 01:19 AM

A while ago some girl was on here saying she got keyed or panel kicked in at Valley Fair too. The guys stayed around to tell her that it looks like she can afford to fix it herself.

I think it was Valley Fair, but for sure somewhere in San ho. I guess I won't bring my G around during Christmas shopping. The bay is just full of haters once again.

BS G35C 6spd navi/aero/prem

Old 12-08-2003, 01:31 AM

Yeah, i remember that thread. It was in dowtown san ho.

g35mt

Old 12-08-2003, 02:49 AM

Sorry to hear that GXXXV.. so many jealous people out there. What the hell do they accomplish by keying our car but pissing us off? I mean we can afford 40 grand cars, we can surely afford to repair the stupid scratch they made. You know the saying, what goes around comes around. They're in for it.

[wick] - [Blk/Blk G35c] - [Premium and Aero PKG]
[Q: what do I call my driveway?] - [A: the G-spot!]

Old 12-08-2003, 06:10 AM

Valley Fair? what??!?! i go there sometimes... man that sucks... im feel so bad for u...

welp i kno how u feel... I LIVE IN Palo Alto... like most of members know, someone keyed EVERY SINGLE BODY panel of my car, when it was just 2~3 weeks old... i went CRaZY... funni thing? it happend inside my APT GARAGE!! haha my god... good thing the APT put cameras everywhere now...

yeah just take it to a good body shop have ur insurance cover it up...

Old 12-08-2003, 12:57 PM

dude, that sucks. sh$t, i go there all the time. i usually park on the upper levels in the parking structures and way out far so no one is near me. sorry to hear about your car man. i seriously think that those ppl should be shot. why be jealous of a person's ride and vandalize it. it's just not right.

Old 12-08-2003, 01:12 PM

Here are the pics of what the mother f***ers did:

http://64.70.201.253/g35/keyed_door.jpg

http://64.70.201.253/g35/keyed_fender.jpg

Old 12-08-2003, 01:28 PM

If it's any consolation, remember what comes around goes around. They will get there turn on the wrong end of the stick. you can screw people over so long until someday they are going to **** the wrong person off and get the living $hit kicked out of them.

Jim
'03 Sedan
Brilliant Silver/Graphite
6MT/ Premium package
Sport tuned suspension
Aerodynamic Body Kit
Navigation and Satellite Radio

Old 12-08-2003, 01:38 PM

Bro,

I feel for you man. I go to Valley Fair all the time and try to park up in the parking garage, but this can happen anywhere. I am sorry bro....

I had appendicitis surgery last Monday as a Kaiser hospital (northern Cali) and I had to stay there over night, which I was not happy about because my baby was left in their stupid parking lot all night. I drove home in pain (6MT) early Tuesday morning just so I could get my car out of there parking lot. I think that I am crazy, but I did not want the same fate that has happened to you. Sorry bro.

Here's to alcohol : The cause of ... and answer to all of life's problems.

- Homer Simpson

Old 12-08-2003, 01:38 PM

Man, that ain't right.

Problem is, these dipsticks don't care about their own crap, why would they care about yours?

It is a shame, but just another testamony that people who are given things in life can't appreciate the things other people have worked so hard for. So I guess they must think, "because I can't have it why should the other guy?".

A sign of one of the weaknesses in our culture.

If I was on a jury and heard you killed a guy for screwing with your car I'd move for aquital

JD
2003.5 Coupe, Blk/Blk

Old 12-08-2003, 01:41 PM

Hey gxxxv, sorry to hear about your car. What lot at Valley Fair did you park in?

I try not to park in the lots that on the way to the bus stop area (by Nordstrom). There are too many, fake @ss punks that have to ride the county limo.

<font color=blue>Gpers</font color=blue>
'03.5 S Brilliant Silver/Graphite
Prem/Sport/Aero/Nav/Winter

Old 12-08-2003, 01:42 PM

could it be a jealous ex or someone you know who doesn't like you? did you take up two parking spaces? for me, i can't fathom why anyone would do this stuff to a stranger (not to say that doing to an ex or someone you hate is right because its messed up too). but of course, you hear it happening a lot because ppl are just jealous.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My baby keyed at Valley Fair Shopping Center