G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Why Me

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2003, 07:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why Me

So last night as i am studying for my finals and the MCAT. I come to my car and do the usual inspection to see if anyone hit the car. As i come to the front of the car i see both of my clears get stolen. Just my like with all the stress i have add this one to the list
I know the person who stole them had a g35. The reason is they left the wiring in tap. They didnt rip it out.

I know this person talks on this board also so if you see this. Just remember what ever comes around goes around.

I had the zip tie safety on their but that didnt work. Does anybody else have a better idea of what we can do? I am destined to figure this out. Now i have alot of free time on my hands so imma figure this one out. But if there is anyone else that can figure out a better idea than the zip tie please let us know.

2004 Diamond Graphite G35 Coupe 6MT, Premium Package, Aero Package, DVD Nav

Old 12-11-2003, 07:17 PM
Re: Why Me

That’s just wrong! Theft is one of the reasons that I haven’t purchased clear corners yet. The only security suggestions I’ve seen are either zip tying them (which doesn’t work too well) or epoxy (possible damage?). Sorry yours got stolen, [img]/w3timages/icons/frown.gif[/img] please let us know if you come up with anything better for securing the next set.

03.5 5AT Sedan
<font color=black> Black on Graphite / Prem / Sport / Winter / Tint / Aero Package </font color=black>

Old 12-11-2003, 07:25 PM
Montgomery's Finest

NOw that sucks major a$$. The a$$ who did this needes to get what they deserve.

MY CAR MY ROAD R.I.P. TO ALL OTHERS
350gt [img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-11-2003, 07:26 PM

At least it wasn't ripped out..honestly the car looks just as good without the clear corners as they are with it IMO.

----------------------------------------------------
2000 Le Mans Blue Metalic Honda Prelude - HKS GT2540 Turbo
2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe Ivory Pearl/6MT/aero/premium/navi

AIM: MEGABB6Turbo

Old 12-11-2003, 07:46 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sorry to hear about that dude.

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Does anybody else have a better idea of what we can do?

<hr></blockquote>

yes, i do....i have them epoxied in with 2 part epoxy. It will not damage anything as long as your are careful with it. I am also using zip ties for back up... AND i installed a motion/shock sensor on the OEM alarm and the sensitivity on it is cranked up!

No way anyone can get them off without triggering the shock sensor and the alarm.... and even then, the bumper is probably coming with them.....The horn on the OEM alarm is pretty loud!

03 6MT coupe, red/willow, premium, aero, splash guards, alum pedals, clear corners, 15% tint

Old 12-11-2003, 08:06 PM

here is my little nonsense idea regardless of clear corners... i think everyone should not post about how easy it is to steal clear corner cuz it's like advertising to everyone else who are visit this forum to steal clear corner when you see g35 in the lot... most people will visit other cars forums... and a lot of people in the forums are high teens, they will steal it...A lot of my friends didn't know how easy it is until they started to visit here... when i ordered clear corners a month ago they were like it will take really long time to install it... average person will not know how it is to steal them... i think we are "advertising to please steal mine" i think if we have never mentioned about stolen clear corners it might not be worse as now... but it's too late now anyway...just my thoughts...

Old 12-11-2003, 10:12 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear that. I hope whoever took them will get it right up their A$$.

Peace.

Old 12-11-2003, 10:55 PM
E_K
Location: Toh-rensa,Ahteesia,Ahcadia,Montree Pak, Longa Beacha
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Sucks about the clear corners. Good luck on the MCAT. When do you take it? I took it a few years ago. Not a fun test.

Old 12-12-2003, 03:21 AM

lol im taking the test in April. But i only want to take it once thats why i am studying soo hard.

2004 Diamond Graphite G35 Coupe 6MT, Premium Package, Aero Package, DVD Nav

Old 12-12-2003, 07:23 AM
G (enie) FUNK ERA
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That sucks,
Although, I personally would rather have my clear corners stolen, than epoxing it, and then finding out someone did some major a$$ damage to my bumper while fighting with the epoxy. I guess if someone here insists on securing his corners, he should get a shock sensor alarm.
Just my 2c

2004 G35C 6MT DG/Gr/Prem/NAV/A.Pedals/C.Corners/C.Bra/PIAA [img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Old 12-12-2003, 12:17 PM

That just sucks when sh#t like that happens. But its done so take it in stride. People who do things like that suffer from a illness called *******eosis.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.