G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

carbon fiber hood installed *pic*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-16-2003, 09:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: carbon fiber hood installed *pic*

i think the hood is rad and awesome!. i think carbon creations did the one for the red g35 coupe. the k&n one. i like the cf wing also.

Old 12-16-2003, 09:33 PM

thats damn ugly, cf hood is definetly rice, thats so fast n furious like, *gagz* might as well add a crazy transformer lookin body kit to make your g look like a cheap piece of [censored]...

Old 12-16-2003, 10:01 PM

EUro i doubt u even have a G and why u gotta be hating? all u had to say is yes i like it or no i dont', what's up with the rest of the insultin bull crap? i dont' thin u r even old enuff to drive a car?

Old 12-16-2003, 10:08 PM
G SQUAD

Mixed, by the look of your message, it would seem you're also a kid. Ever hear of literacy? What would make you think you're qualified to judge whether he owns a G or not? Because he has taste and a bit of ***** to exhibit it with enthusiasm?

He has his view just like the rest of us do. Don't be a hata hata.

03.5 6spd DG/G aero pk/kit + Hyper Grounded
FX35 Blk/Brick Tech pkg
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and
emotional maturity." - Sigmond Freud, General Introduction to Psychoanalysis

Old 12-16-2003, 10:50 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would have to say at first I was a hater, but after seeing the pictures, I guess they are O.K. even though I would never waste my money on it, the girls in the pictures did help alittle to change my point of "VIEW", people's choice and preference. Peace.

Old 12-17-2003, 12:27 AM

hey old guy ever heard of the word "it's a forum, does spelling really matter?"

Old 12-17-2003, 05:28 AM

Honestly, I don't even know why people post if they're going to start arguing and ****. Just post your damn opinion and leave it at that. What could have been a 1 page topic ended up turning into 7 pages of arguing. Also, why not just say yes or no to if you like it or not. Why the hell do the certain few have to ruin it by saying stupid [censored] like "awww! that's RICE man!" Don't be an idiot. If you say some bullsh!t about freedom of speech, then you should also learn when not to say anything. It seems as if you just came on to "hate" on the guy for modding his car to whatever he likes. How would you feel if some guy came up to your car and saw a simple mod like an intake and he said your car was "rice" because it makes a loud noise when you WOT? Wouldn't you think that the guy is an idiot? yeah...exactly. Just venting I guess. laters

'03 G35c DG/G 6mt, full options

Old 12-17-2003, 02:22 PM
G SQUAD

Kwakman, you're just as guilty after your post! []

Seriously though, you want to know why my panties are in an uproar? It ain't the extra starch, its that I chose this car to get away from the rice mods of the Accord. My second and third choices when I bought the G were the TSX and Accord V6 stick. Both, I KNEW would get all of the cheese dicks throwing everything and anything on their cars, just like everyone else to call it "custom." I thought by buying an Infiniti, that I'd get away from those guys AND the Z350 guys, but I was wrong. Call me a snob, I don't care, but I EARNED my car, I'm working my *** off and I don't want cops or anyone I know to think this is yet but another "kid car." CF hoods, blue side marker lights, etc all scream "tasteless kid inside," and I want no part of it. Of course your response is, "but its not yours, so f-off and let him enjoy it." He can do as he pleases and i'm glad that in this country, he has the FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION to do so, but in the same token, have some damn pride in your car - IT ISN'T AN INTEGRA!

Now if you're throwing that money into power mods or tinting, wheels, etc, you have my blessing. There's nothing sexier than a porshe beater! Just keep the mods in the Porsche class and I'll not only give you my undying enthusiastic endorsement, I'll probably follow in your footsteps as you call me a copycat.

Call me naive, but I bought this car feeling like I was getting a mini Porsche. I still feel that way, up until I see CF hoods....

FX35 Blk/Brick Tech pkg

Old 12-17-2003, 10:03 PM

I would never even think about buying a Honda no matter how reliable they were. You're not alone w/your post, trust me. I have every mustang, rsx, acura, eclipse, maxima, in my area trying to race me around town and by all means, they're all BUSTED and I'm only assuming they are jealous (celica owners have been really nice). Their CF hoods are nasty looking (mostly white cars w/black hoods.). Don't get me wrong, I agree with trying to lower the weight w/your cars AND carbon fiber looks great in pics (some), along w/your freedom to do whatever you want w/your own damn car, but in person it's not great unless your car is at a stand still and someone can actually understand/visualize/appreciate what it is and what you're trying to do.

I'm really not a hater. People mentioned how in Japan, these CF hood mods are more generally "accepted." Good for them. I don't like eggrolls, some of them might hate pasta. Whatever. It all comes down to "my car is prettier than yours." and as far as I'm concerned, it always will be prettier than anything w/a CF hood....unless you're talking on a show room floor. =]

Old 12-18-2003, 04:03 AM

Serum well put u expressed ur point very well and i thank you for not involving any words as "RICE" or "makes me wanna puke" bs

and Balzac72 pleasee "mini porsche"?!?! wow u are now comparing the gs to porsches? Inifiniti is the same god damn comapny as Nissan and ur bs about "seperating urself form the nissan 350z guys bs" <~ old guy listen, u never will, WHY? cuz ur car is a N I S S A N as well? u hear?

u r not very wise for an old guy u kno?

and plz dont' complain buot my spellin on forum cuz i could give less of a flying ***

come up wiht some diss more orginial plz? i'm sure the extra 40+ yrs u've lived can provide some better insults or else ur just...totally useless?

Old 12-18-2003, 05:00 AM

After getting a good sleep, i realized that i was a little...mean in my previous post so i decided to even things up by sharing the other view. Mixed...people will tend to take you less seriously if you misspell words left and right. Now if you type something out that is serious and strongly opinionated on your part, don't you want people to take you seriously? You'll probably respond with something like "i don't give a ***" and if you do, then I'm an idiot for wasting my time. haha. Also, why the unneccesary comments on age? These are the reasons why the older crowd in this forum have their opinions about us younger people. Please...stop? (I didn't want to post anymore but I felt like I had to since I already posted previously on this subject)

'03 G35c DG/G 6mt, full options

Old 12-18-2003, 08:09 AM

I am a "young guy" and I realize that one day I WILL be old... Everyone should realize this; Do you want people saying crap like that to you when you are older? Give people some damn respect... There are a lot of people that I care about, and I'm sure you do too, who are older or perhaps "old", like our fathers, mothers, grandparents etc. Comments like that just help to substantiate the claim of immaturity.

As regards the hood: To each his own- not my taste.
As regards "RICE": To each his own- not my taste.
As regards the reputation of the G: If it becomes known as a "Ricer", I wil get rid of it.
And yes one should have some pride in a vehicle for wich they paid 35-$40,000.

2003.5 Coupe 5AT- premiumpackage /performance package/ K&N

Old 12-18-2003, 12:29 PM
G SQUAD

The funny thing is that I'm not "old" as he implies. 40 years experience? HA! It just goes to show what a bunch of bitchy little punks that are driving these cars now.

Yeah, its a nissan product, but you won't find this car in a Nissan showroom. It is an infiniti, with an infiniti badge, service, warranty and styling. I get in my car in the morning and hear, see and feel like I'm driving a sports car. My neighbor's Porsche drives very similarly and he also commented on how my car felt very porsche-ish. So when you babble at the mouth about "ur car is a NISSAN as well?" all I have to do is point to the infiniti badge and remind you that Nissan's don't have our warranty service and nissans don't have a the level of refinement as infiniti. I'll take my interior anyday over the cheap Z interior.

By the way, everytime I see a G with Nissan badges, I feel just like you - YOUR CAR IS AN INFINITI, YOU HEAR????

As far as being wise, I have a BA, MBA and JD, my degrees speak for me as well as my writing abilities. If your writing speaks for you, I'm guessing you are just trying to show the world that "buffoon" is the image you're trying to put out. And by the way, online forum or not, you still meet these people one day, do you really want them to think you're nothing but a snot nosed punk with no class?

I'm with the other guy on this...if our car goes rice, which it looks like is possible, I'm buying something else that these little shitts can't afford. The aftermarket should be shot for their bastardization of our car. When I see louvres available, I'm selling!

FX35 Blk/Brick Tech pkg

Old 12-18-2003, 01:13 PM
Administrator
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

This thread has deteriorated quickly to name calling, insults, etc. Bring it back on topic or the thread will be closed. I think we all need to respect each other without taking personal afront to very comment that opposes our views.

<font color=green>GG</font color=green>

Old 12-18-2003, 08:58 PM

Balzac72 u hear that old man?

wow "infiniti this infiniti that" <~ get it thru ur head it's a nissan....u hear it? NNNNN IIIII SSSS SSSS AAA NNN
need me to spell it out any better?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: carbon fiber hood installed *pic*