G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

New to this Forum

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 10:22 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New to this Forum

Hey all!!!! I had my 2003 G35 coupe for about 8 month now and I love it. I am and still will be a Die Hard Mustang Fan but the G35 is a hotter car by far (especially after the new style Mustangs seem a little soft). I want to do some work to my G this summer but not sure what I should do. I want a new exhaust, cold air in-take, and what ever you guys recommend i should do to it. So far all I did was tint it out (35 percent mylar tint) and put gas in it....lol. Your suggestions are welcomed. Thanks!!!!

Also, Does anyone know if there are any G35 events in Jersey any time soon?

Old 04-13-2007, 10:27 AM
Mike Team350GZ
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
welcome!!! a plenum spacer is a good mod thats not too expensive do a search there is tons of info on them and other things for mods all over the forums. as for the jersey events look in the northeast section should be able to find something in there.

Old 04-13-2007, 11:08 AM
hey

Welcome ive had my G for about 2 months and been here for 1 this site is VERY addicting i didnt pay much attention at first but now im on all day at work... lol and my GF complains im on so much at the palace. but anyways this site is a GREAT resource anything you need to know these guys (and girls) are very helpful. I'd also start with the plenum spacer ive heard nothing but good stuff the Motordyne Iso thermal plenum spacer boosts between 11-13 HP i believe also look into the MREV combined with the spacer boosts about 15-18 HP.

Old 04-13-2007, 11:19 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Boricua_G35
Hey all!!!! I had my 2003 G35 coupe for about 8 month now and I love it. I am and still will be a Die Hard Mustang Fan but the G35 is a hotter car by far (especially after the new style Mustangs seem a little soft). I want to do some work to my G this summer but not sure what I should do. I want a new exhaust, cold air in-take, and what ever you guys recommend i should do to it. So far all I did was tint it out (35 percent mylar tint) and put gas in it....lol. Your suggestions are welcomed. Thanks!!!!

Also, Does anyone know if there are any G35 events in Jersey any time soon?

One thing i learned REAL quick, is to search through the different forums. The general search button SUCKS, but if you looked in the sub-forums(yes, there are MANY, and VERY descriptive )you will find your answer fairly quick. Other than that, keep an open mind, and enjoy.

Old 04-13-2007, 11:38 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
First off welcome. You will find this site very helpful in that it provides you with a good amount of knoweldge on a wide variety of things.
Second you will also find that the search feature is very helpful as well. It will allow you to search for any topic of interest to you. Because you are new i will not just say use the search feature, its not in my nature. Instead i will provide you with a freebie and somewhere to start.

Look at these threads:
https://g35driver.com/forums/showthr...13#post1865013

https://g35driver.com/forums/showthr...71#post1834271

Itll just give you an idea

Old 04-13-2007, 12:27 PM
Banned
Hey welcome to our little world! Yes MRC is having an event at the end of this month. Good place to see the G's all pumped up! They are in Spotswood NJ and you can find them on the web at www.racemrc.com . They are offering dyno pulls too so if you wanted to get a base line for your G, give them a shout. Good luck and happy modding.

Old 04-13-2007, 12:28 PM
first off, welcome!!

now as for mods, id advise you take a look at 5/16 plenum spacer, headers, cams, exhaust, intake

that should get you started and keep you busy