G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Need Help!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-09-2004 | 10:49 AM
|
Need Help!

I wanted a CB 6mt w/willow prem. It's MSRP is 35,245. Now here's my problem! I can get a TB the same way for 32,576. And I can get the TB right now, I'd have to order the CB and we all know how long that takes. Does anyone out there have a TB w/willow? How do you like it? Anyway I know it's up to me, but I value your opinions. Thanks for any help you can give.

Whatever! I do what I want!

Old 01-09-2004 | 01:42 PM
Re: Need Help!

I have neither, so my opinion is probably moot. That said, I actually like the TB better anyway. Try to see yourself driving both vehicles. That difference could go along way for some mods or even non-G purchases if you can see yourself looking good and enjoying the TB. No worries either way. Good luck!

04 5AT Coupe, DG/G, premium
If we weren't all crazy, we'd all go insane!

Old 01-09-2004 | 06:44 PM
G SQUAD

In my opinion the two blues are totally different from each other. The Carribean Blue is much more playful and fun while the twilight blue is a bit more serious and classic. It all depends on what you want out of your color. Personally I like both but I'd mostly take the Twilight Blue over the Carribean Blue...GOod luck, both look great

2003.5 Blk/Blk w/all dem options

Old 02-15-2004 | 01:05 AM

TEST

Old 02-15-2004 | 02:47 AM
From: Centerburg, Ohio (the geographical center of the Buckeye State)

I agree... both colors are very different for different personalities.

I like CB, its unique, its fun and you'll get noticed. Some other people think CB is more of a feminine color and not too sporty.

I like TB, its classy, shows strong presence on the road and again you'll get noticed. The problem with TB is keeping it clean, its a dirt magnet and it shows ALOT.

Old 02-15-2004 | 12:23 PM

I think the TB/Willow combo sounds like a nice look (mine's DG/G which I also love) , but we all know that dark colors show dirt all too well. I would think CB doesn't particularly. I'm assuming you aren't saying you'd have to pay MSRP for the CB one right? The price diff is almost $3K, so that right there would decide it for me.

Have you checked around for other dealers that might have the exact car you want? I bet you could get it right away for a good price if you did. At the very least, Grubbs in Texas could probably ship one to you.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.