G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Some-1 pinched my badonkadonk!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 01:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ouch. Hope your insurance takes good care of you. One of the reasons why I left the People's Republik of Kalifornia. I pay a little more for my fruit, but it's worth it.

Old 09-10-2007, 01:28 PM
oh man, thats not a pretty site, makes me wanna cry.

i have an BO coupe myself

Old 09-10-2007, 01:49 PM
Originally Posted by suicidesam
yeah they showed up took a report impounded his car and told me not to hold my breath just let my insurance deal with it. the thing that makes me mad is that he is here illegally and is not going to have to worry about paying a damn dime and will probably be driving in no time again with no license or insurance.
Yeah, but (with all the sarcasm you can imagine) our wonderful president says we need illegal aliens in our country to do the work US citizens won't do. Also, isn't it great his medical needs will be met free of charge?

Old 09-10-2007, 01:55 PM
Originally Posted by 06CPV35
You were trying to be funny, right?
Nope. Fender benders = move to the shoulder of the road. Don't take up 2 lanes of traffic. Other people have places to go.

Originally Posted by cor72vette
Yeah, but (with all the sarcasm you can imagine) our wonderful president says we need illegal aliens in our country to do the work US citizens won't do. Also, isn't it great his medical needs will be met free of charge?
Typical liberal, blame it on Bush...

Old 09-10-2007, 03:33 PM
Sorry to hear about your accident. I have been in a fender bender myself with someone that didn't have insurance either. He was a white guy, not that it matters! Most likely it's out of your pocket. Most people that come from other countries come for a better living or to support families, just like my parents did. Not all of them are bad people, just can't afford insurance. Good thing is that you are ok. to all the ignorant people!

- b

Old 09-10-2007, 03:46 PM
someone didnt jus pinch your budunkadunk. they jus straight fvcked you in the ***!

Old 09-10-2007, 04:02 PM
US Marine Corps Reserve
*sigh* That's a such a shame. Very sorry this happened.

California is a sanctuary state-- nothing will happen to that illegal. He'll be back on the road again in no time, sans license, insurance, and any kind of conscience for what he did.

Old 09-10-2007, 04:24 PM
Received 187 Likes on 140 Posts
DAMN Sam! That's just sickening! Everyone, its time to renew your Minuteman membership! As of 09/09/07; Border Watch Operation Totals: 30,012 Illegal Aliens Sighted; 310 Rescues; 13,534 Intruder Apprehensions
from 26 Countries Confirmed by Border Patrol.
http://www.minutemanhq.com
http://www.minutemanproject.com

Old 09-10-2007, 05:52 PM
? a white guy has no insurance and it's ok. a mexican has no insurance and we all need to do something? IGNORANCE AND HATE!

- b

Old 09-10-2007, 05:56 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 45 Likes on 35 Posts
Sam,

I would've cried right then and there! OH my gosh! I know this is easier said, but thank heavens you're okay... your car can be replaced, but you can't. Post new pics after you'd get it all fixed up.

Old 09-10-2007, 06:02 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 45 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by ChandlerL
*sigh* That's a such a shame. Very sorry this happened.

California is a sanctuary state-- nothing will happen to that illegal. He'll be back on the road again in no time, sans license, insurance, and any kind of conscience for what he did.
One of my neighbors who's a Nicaraguan immigrant (he's still waiting for the US govt to grant his wife and daughter permission to immigrate here "legally") got hit by an El Salvadorian illegal alien w/o insurance, no driver's license... the poor guy's car was totalled, but thank God my neighbor came out with only a scratch on his face from the airbag deployment.... well, guess what, the guy who hit my neighbor was back on the road again with a different car the following week... my poor neighbor's so mad... he's supporting the Minute Men because he'd worked to hard and waited so long to get here and he's still separated from his family so they can come here legally... and he's so angry. This is such a shame...

Old 09-10-2007, 06:07 PM
Received 187 Likes on 140 Posts
Originally Posted by bmoon_007
? a white guy has no insurance and it's ok. a mexican has no insurance and we all need to do something? IGNORANCE AND HATE!

- b
white, blue, purple, or green, it doesn't matter; please do not confuse not having insurance with not having a green card which affords non-citizens of that country some of the rights its citizens enjoy.

Old 09-10-2007, 06:20 PM
US Marine Corps Reserve
- b
Why is the "white guy" not having insurance ok?

Old 09-10-2007, 06:34 PM
Originally Posted by nemoid
Typical liberal, blame it on Bush...

See that's where you're just a typical Bush-sheep. I'm a Republican, ex-military. It has nothing to do with liberalism, conservatism, or even being moderate. It has everything to do with ignoring laws already in existence regarding immigration. YOUR president said EXACTLY what I mentioned about illegal aliens. Read something instead of following blindly and accept that he has perpetuated the illegal alien problem in this country. It's so easy for the uneducated to throw around words like "liberal" and "conservative". That type of laziness is exactly what got this knucklehead elected a second time.

Old 09-10-2007, 06:42 PM

- b

no zitbrain. A white guy has no insurance he gets a big f'ing ticket... possibly goes to jail and at the very least is welcomed by a big as$ lawsuit ... and see we don't need to do anything because he will get whats coming to him ....

... a MEXICAN has no insurance and its no big deal

AND SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE

Your the one who has ignorance and hate ... If I go to Mexico and hit someone NOT ONLY would they take me to jail .... they would also shake me down for cash ....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Some-1 pinched my badonkadonk!