G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

does this happen to everyone or just me...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 10:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It happens to me everywhere too...I commute back and forth from GA to OH and it seems to occur more often in Kentucky for me for some reason. I wouldn't say often, but once in awhile. I get the usual Neon SRT's, Mustangs, Civics, VW Golf and etc...even Mazda 3's and Eagle Talons/Eclipses. It feels like everyone has to prove something...but I just cruise along listening to my beats.

I did "cruise" fast along a yellow corvette, a very cool old fellow, we were both safely speeding on open highway through the mountains. I had my windows down he had the top down and we exchange waves and thumbs up . Then he slowed down, waved good bye and exited...it's nice meeting cool people like that.

Last edited by Knightt; 10-23-2007 at 11:23 PM.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:24 AM
Received 1,132 Likes on 1,002 Posts
Street racings not smart, but.......

I refuse to play games with dumb ***** that pull beside me and rev their
Honda or whatever. I just point, laugh and tell them to get a better toy!

Old 10-24-2007, 01:28 AM
Originally Posted by Knightt

I did "cruise" fast along a yellow corvette, a very cool old fellow, we were both safely speeding on open highway through the mountains. I had my windows down he had the top down and we exchange waves and thumbs up . Then he slowed down, waved good bye and exited...it's nice meeting cool people like that.
that musta been nice with a vette... i don't mind cruising with another car, love it on a mountain road... i mean i don't hate on street racers dont get me wrong i used to do it, and still do randomly for the rush, but conscience hits in thinkin bout consequences of it all, call me a wuss but i'm just not willing, go ahead everyone else... but feels better taking someone on a curvy road to test some real driving skill... ...and moreso enjoy the full dynamics of the car rather than just brute hp and tranny setup or who's ballsy enough to take gutsy cuts in traffic.

...hell i've seen a stock 350z pass a murcielago (sp?) cuz the lambo driver didnt know how to drive

Old 10-24-2007, 01:48 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Happens to me more often on the bike than it does in the G. It's always the little ricer kids with the loud exhausts and nothing under the hood......go figure

Old 10-24-2007, 01:59 AM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
I had an M3 pull to the right of me on a red light last night. The driver looked at me and smiled so I just noded back and smiled. Wasnt gonna waste my time. A SUV pulls to the left of me and rolls down his window shouting at me, "Smoke that ****!" Didnt want to let the dude down so I ended up pullin the M3 of the lauch thru 2nd till he had 2 make a turn.

I usually get the civics and busted integras following me and doing the infamous flyby while giving you that ghay look

Old 10-24-2007, 03:37 AM
I live in LA, this happens to me alot, especially i live in Rowland heights, Tons of EVOs and STIs, they would want to race with my G coupe... weird, but that mini cruise sounds really cool.

Old 10-24-2007, 03:48 AM
Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts
ok wait! you guys got faster cars trying to race?!?!
I have the opposite problem here in my city.. I always get douchebags in lowered Honda Fit's and Mazda 3's, yea thats right!! supped up Honda FIT's and grocery getting Mazda 3's....
it's some kinda trend here in Vancouver.. they lower it, slap on some wheels and exhaust and I'm getting bumrushed left and right every time I hit the streets... dont these dudes got some groceries to get or something, I wish they'd quit fawkin around