G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Frank Steeves Memorial Fund

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2004, 01:18 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Frank Steeves Memorial Fund

Gentlemen and Ladies:
Perhaps this is already in the works, but if not, bear with me just a moment. You will note that Frank Steeves was signed up as #28 on our list, for the big G35 meet in Duarte on Saturday, the 20th of March, and as we all sadly know, he was killed in an accident a few weeks ago while driving his twin turbo G sedan. I sent a check to his daughter with a card of condolence and some words about a conversation that Frank and I had shared about her a few weeks earlier, and received back, at this time of grief for them, the warmest and most touching thank you card from his widow. While many may have contributed to the fund that Don has been putting together, this meet might be a good place to just put up a little collection box for cards and checks (no cash) payable to his family as a small tribute from our community to them.
Just a thought.

Cpe 6MT/Aero/Prem/ATI/RT cats/Borla hdrs-catbcks/Nismo flywhl-cltch/TS-ECU/Tein flex EDFC/Stillen sways

Old 03-19-2004, 11:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello,
I'm from is300.net and recently heard about the sad news about one of your members. On behalf of the .NET community we just want to send our deepest condolences to his family and friends. May god take care of his soul.

Drive safe guys!!! there's alot of HP in those suckers!!!

God Bless~

UpTownIS300er

Old 03-20-2004, 12:37 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks for the kind thoughts from all your members bro. They'll be well appreciated by Frank's family and friends.
God bless you all.

<font color=red>GSM</font color=red>
<font color=red>GSM</font color=red>
<font color=black>Silverstone Coupe</font color=black>

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.