Hottie with a G!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-08-2004, 11:08 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Hottie with a G!!

Ximer,

Thats romantic, she is probably looking up your phone # as we speak.

<font color=blue>04 G35C DG AT
Prem Aero Perf
V1
Blizzaks
R splash Guards
35% Tint
</font color=blue>
Long Island, New York, USA

Old 03-11-2004, 12:52 AM

I'm 19 whats your point? I have a G coupe that was no where near free no silver spooning here buddy thank you much.I hate it when people get all worked up about young people with nice cars.

Old 03-11-2004, 08:16 AM

Rudeboy,

What about the roof over your head, your groceries, your medical, dental, vision insurance, your college tuition/books, your auto and life insurance, your spending money, the electric, phone and cable bills, etc... At 19 I had to pay for ALL of that and I had to drive a Saturn SL1 manual because that was all I could afford. Oh yeah, and I made close to $50,000/yr in college working in a timeshare marketing job AND I had the help of a roommate.

Emayhem was probably referring to all of the above being thrown into the mix when referring to the silver spoon, but then again maybe not. It is tough for any 19 year old person to live up to all of the above responsibilities and drive a G (or a BMW), because TYPICALLY they are too young to have established any high paying skills. You may be the exception to the stereotype, but for those of us who have lived through being 19 the "silver spoon" comment seems pretty valid.

2004 Infiniti G35C-6MT
LR | Willow | Premium | Aero | Splash | BSM
30% Lumar Tint | Invinca Shield (C-Bra)
Z-Tube | JWT Pop Charger
RT Cats & JIC Y-Pipe(on order)

Old 03-11-2004, 09:36 AM

Rude,

Settle down. Did you happen to notice the house those cars were parked in front of? Or the pool they were stiing in? I find it extremely hard to believe that those two weren't each handed a set of keys by their parents. There's really no reason for me to jab at those in either situation, but I've had to have a decent mix of hard work and luck to be able to afford such a nice car. I'm sure I'm just jealous.

I don't know why you would take that as a personal insult if you know your own situation is different than most.

Old 03-11-2004, 11:27 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That girl is SMOKING!! She looks like she is from Texas b/c we have some the best looking women in the states.

Old 03-12-2004, 02:15 AM

Well ya I'm just venting but I just got a dumb f ucking comment from someone (not from here) and it pissed me off and I kinda remembered it when i read the post so never mind I alpologize for that. I know that most don't care how I pay my bills but I just don't like to here a comment like that sometimes because I wish it were that easy for me I guess. I'm sorry for the vent!

Old 03-12-2004, 02:25 AM

Who really cares if one person has to finance their life away for a car and the other person gets it as a birthday gift when they are 16.

NO one elses business...life is unfair.

No one should discriminate or make rude comments about kids with a nice car or an adult with a nice car...the point is that we all have the SAME NICE CAR right?

2004 Ivory Pearl Sports Coupe

Old 03-12-2004, 02:39 AM

Keep dreamin' buddy, it's all about them California girls, girls, girls, girls... =)

Old 03-12-2004, 02:47 AM

California girls are obviously the best looking. Texas? I mean look at the Bush girls due. EWWWWWWW. jk. =D

Anways I'm almost 17 now, but I must say, I don't know a single 19 year old who pays for ALL his/her own things that can afford a G35. If you can, I applaud you, and I think everyone else should too. Cause thats a lot of money to be making for a 19 year old. I'm just thankful to have my car.

Black / Black 2004 GcoupeMT. Premium. Splash Guardz.