G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Capital G club events, BE THERE!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-08-2004, 04:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Capital G club events, BE THERE!

I hope everyone had a pleasant weekend despite the sudden weather changes. Here's the latest:

As you know, we rescheduled the drive due to the weather. We would like to reschedule the first official Capital G Club drive of 2004 for Sunday March 28th. The same rules as last time apply, meet at Passport Infiniti around 8:30AM, head out by 9:00AM, drive, stop for lunch, and then head back, expect to finish around 5:00PM. Again, if you are interested in coming please let me know. We chose the 28th to give a break between the Evolution Autosports meet and the drive, which brings me to the next topic.

This Saturday is the meet at Evolution Autosports!!! The weather right now is looking good, high 50s and mostly sunny. This should be a great event! There will be free food (I just love mentioning that), D&V Body Shop, and Paintless Dent Removal. See the original post at my350z.com http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthre...hreadid=60938. As of right now we have 17 Gs confirmed to be attending. We would be thrilled if we could get more Gs out there than Zs. If you wish to attend please let me know so that I can send in the headcount. The event will start around Noon on Saturday and end around 3:00PM. There is some talk that there maybe an unofficial drive afterwards so if you are free for the rest of the day keep that in mind.

Next, if you have a free moment, check out the latest car website www.jdmsupercars.com. It's a nice site and it seems to have less server problems than freshalloy.

Next, I'm trying to finish compiling our current database. If you are so inclined, please send me the following information:

-Coupe or Sedan
-Exterior Color
-Interior Color
-MT or AT

And finally, on a personal note, I have a slightly used 7 wire (red) grounding kit that I am looking to see. I tried to install it in my G but my Clifford Matrix alarm/remote start will not work with it in place. I would be willing to part with this slightly used item for $70, shipped. If you are interested please e-mail me back. Thank you.

Stanton Tam
Systems Engineer
VLS Systems Engineering
Lockheed Martin Maritime Systems & Sensors
Administrator/Events Coordinator
Capital G Club