G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Introduction from Car Audio/Video/Security Pro

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2004, 09:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Introduction from Car Audio/Video/Security Pro

Hi Guys,

I would like to introduce myself. I purchased a 2004 6speed coupe about 4 weeks ago. I am a car audio professional in the Philadelphia region. Our store has been recognized nationally as one of the premier mobile electronic stores in the country. We have many awards to our name including 2002 Top 10 in the nation, #1 retailer in the US, TOP 10 installation facility award 3 years in a row, over 125 IASCA awards, (2) national champions, 2 years in a row Eclipse retailer of the year & we have been featured in over a dozen magazines.

We carry all the top quality brands such as Pioneer Premier, Eclipse, Blaupunkt, Diamond Audio, DLS, Morel, MB Quart, Memphis, Kicker, Eigervision, Audison, Hertz and many others.

We are best known for our custom installations. You can see some of them on our website, but like so many websites, it is not totally up to date. There are about 450 installation pictures on the site, but there are about 500 custom pictures waiting to be put up. They should be up in about 1 month.

This is the first time I have ever joined a forum to try to assist fellow car owners. I am very busy, but I will try to answer as many questions as I can. Also, if anyone is having trouble finding a product in their area let me know and I will try to assist.

If you ever need a price on an item that we may carry, please contact me via email as it is store policy to not discuss pricing in an open forum.

That brings me to my next thing. We will be the first store on the east coast to get the Pioneer N1. We are getting four units in on Friday. Also, being the only dealer to be chosen as Eclipse retailer of the year, 2 years in a row, we get the highest allocation on AVN & AVX units. If you are having a hard time finding these, let me know.

Nice to be aboard and I am here to help.

www.s-waves.com